Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

She Said That Am Older Than Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / She Said That Am Older Than Her (741 Views)

For The Guys Can You Marry A Lady Older Than You. / She said that she loves me, here come her pictures / The Pastor Said That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said That Am Older Than Her by olubest: 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2006
i walked up to a girl of 15yrs old,and she told me that i'm older than her,pls i want you to help me out.am a guy of 21yrs of age
Re: She Said That Am Older Than Her by layi(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2006
I thought 21 was older than 15. But after reading your post, i now know there are some exceptions to the rule. undecided
Re: She Said That Am Older Than Her by Kajiang02(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2006
Maybe she's nt ready 4 any relatnship or doesnt lik u, i tink u shld spare her.
Re: She Said That Am Older Than Her by Hotstepper(f): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2006
u r older dan her, and plz dude, leave a 15 yr old alone and look for ppl of ur age range 4rom 18 and above
Re: She Said That Am Older Than Her by iice(f): 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2006
olubest:

i walked up to a girl of 15yrs old,and she told me that i'm older than her,please i want you to help me out.am a guy of 21yrs of age
Walked up to her and she told you that you are older and then what undecided undecided

layi:

I thought 21 was older than 15. But after reading your post, i now know there are some exceptions to the rule. undecided
laughing ma friggin butt off lmao exceptions indeed grin
Re: She Said That Am Older Than Her by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2006
SHE IS 15 :oYOU BETTER LEAVE THAT GIRL ALONE angry
Re: She Said That Am Older Than Her by harvey(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2006
na wah 4v u oh?abi u wan turn rkelly.stop that kind of likenesss.go out there and seek girls who are matured at least 18yrs and above.pls oh.hope u aint taking to my younger cousin if so. cool?
Re: She Said That Am Older Than Her by ima1(f): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2006
lol looks like one of you has brains and its obviously the 15yr old, atleast she can add and subtract.
Re: She Said That Am Older Than Her by myteax: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2006
Na wa for you GUY, THIS IS WHAT WE CALL CHILD ABUSE. why now, this is pretty silly of you, going to meet a 15 year old for Love, Na wa ooo.
Re: She Said That Am Older Than Her by babyboy2(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2006
Are you by any chance trying to insinuate that 15 is bigger than 21?
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Nairaland Can Produce A Successful Relationship? / Sharn06 / Niit Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.