Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Other Names Of The Accomplices In Diezieni's Case Finally Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Other Names Of The Accomplices In Diezieni's Case Finally Released (6344 Views)

15-Year-Old IPOB Member, Others Arrested In Port-Harcourt Finally Released. PICS / Igbo Monarchs,human Rights Activist Want Emir And Accomplices Arrested-ifesinach / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Other Names Of The Accomplices In Diezieni's Case Finally Released by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Other Names Of The Accomplices In Diezieni's Case Finally Released by Boyooosa(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Ioannes:

bro, u must have missed the news where it was alleged she paid some unwarranted money to the firm she got her recent job with while she was still the minister of finance and her current job is more of a "thank you". check online for a better expose.

her own time will come.

people want us to believe that a woman who was coordinating minister of the economy (read Prime Minister) when billions of dollars were being stolen by her colleagues from the national purse was unaware and innocent. IMPOSSIBLE.
I later read the report and got ur point right (u really got me there). Buh, d question is, is she gonna go scot free, untouched smartness righ?
Re: Other Names Of The Accomplices In Diezieni's Case Finally Released by Boyooosa(m): 10:52am On Oct 16, 2015
modath:

NOI is not a thief...She is only guilty of enforcing textbook imperialist economic policies...

Someone gisted me one time that she loathes Diezani cos of the high level daylight robbery operation she had going on & they never saw eye to eye..... Said she barely even acknowledges her existence ...

lol! Text 'Book Imperialist' for real. Buh d fact is dat even if she does/did was to enforce book knowledge and blend written economic theories into a large economy such as Nigeria's, and we consider it not to be crime but negligence which can be considered to be MINOR, but what of case of CONSPIRACY which I know dat would have happened (even though, no evidence for now...) and surest case of FORGERY or Fictitious Report in so many cases all in the name of giving Nigerians False Hope, Should dat not be a case of 'Betrayal to the State' and 'Breach of Trust' to the Human Race? Just thinking anyway....
Re: Other Names Of The Accomplices In Diezieni's Case Finally Released by Boyooosa(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Ghandi12:
My advice to the youth with foresight.
These people failed , not essentially, because all of them are innately evil ; but because the system they found themselves only gave a limited space for uprightness.

Many on this black list are just pawns and unlucky to get entangled while many are natural-born looters.

Presently, the system is being redirected to discourage all forms of social vices. Youth should start acting honestly and uprightly at all time. Every adolescent knows good from bad. Standing and identifying with good always is the way to go in this new era of our national evolution.

Where is d chance or room for dat? I agree wit ur theory anyway, but our leaders have finished us and our future... let me share a testimony wit u privately.... am about makin a bad move righ now grin, i wanted to resist but i received a distress call from my greatest idol, d only available option (Swift Response) is to go ahead wit my option or stop and lose d idol (God forbid), which way? pls advise.... ur advise might not be too late!
Re: Other Names Of The Accomplices In Diezieni's Case Finally Released by Goke7: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Ghandi12:
My advice to the youth with foresight.
These people failed , not essentially, because all of them are innately evil ; but because the system they found themselves only gave a limited space for uprightness.

Many on this black list are just pawns and unlucky to get entangled while many are natural-born looters.

Presently, the system is being redirected to discourage all forms of social vices. Youth should start acting honestly and uprightly at all time. Every adolescent knows good from bad. Standing and identifying with good always is the way to go in this new era of our national evolution.

21 gun salute for you sir, but sadly most of our youths still want the era of lawlessness to continue hence the stiff opposition against the present Government. This is because most of them never saw or witness the Nigeria where buyers buy heir goods and place the money on the table of the seller when the seller is not around and comes around to see his or her money intact on his table.

It will really take a miracle for our present youth to uphold integrity with the way the looters are currently being celebrated

1 Like

Re: Other Names Of The Accomplices In Diezieni's Case Finally Released by Boyooosa(m): 11:22am On Oct 16, 2015
Goke7:

21 gun salute for you sir, but sadly most of our youths still want the era of lawlessness to continue hence the stiff opposition against the present Government. This is because most of them never saw or witness the Nigeria where buyers buy heir goods and place the money on the table of the seller when the seller is not around and comes around to see his or her money intact on his table.

It will really take a miracle for our present youth to uphold integrity with the way the looters are currently being celebrated
For real bro! What am seeing is even far beyond wot we r saying here.... I see 100% of Nigeria since existence (1914 or thereabout), 30% Damaged through the PAST, 55% damaged through the PRESENT TIMES, 85% damaged through the alliance of the PAST and the PRESENT propping threat to the survival of the FUTURE which is like 10% karma effect, and leaving it with a survival chance of just 5%. I know wot am seeing/saying, am seeing somtin, bro mak i no lie u, corruption is one of us embarassed
Re: Other Names Of The Accomplices In Diezieni's Case Finally Released by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Boyooosa:

I later read the report and got ur point right (u really got me there). Buh, d question is, is she gonna go scot free, untouched smartness righ?

I can only hope justice is served on her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Are The Reason Nigerians Are Hated All Over The World – Aye Dee / Governor Oyetola Takes COVID-19 Vaccine / Yar’adua Has Been Discharged From Hospital — Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.