Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) (37243 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Abuja Market (Photos) / Osinbajo Visits Abuja International Airport (Photos) / Abuja Blast Scene During Investigation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by HARDDON: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
coolbis:
of course you cant stop blaming the previous govt for the attitude it displayed at the inception of this carnage. You wonder why it allowed it to fester for so long.

It easier to point d accusing finger!

DuaraDullard said 2 months is all he nids to end bh, how many months now? YEt u here point ing fingers...
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by juman(m): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
He is failing on the bokos issue.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by drss(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mutuwa:
Good one..
1. No matter how beautiful and handsome you are, just remember baboon and gorillas also attract tourists. Stop boasting.
2. No matter how big and strong you are,you shall not carry yourself to your grave
Be humble.
3. No matter how tall you are,you can never see
tomorrow. Be patience.
4. No matter how light skinned you are, you will always need light in darkness

5. No matter how rich and many cars you have, you will
always walk to bed... Be contented. Take life easy.
Life is short,for one to be a wailer.
hahahahahahha! cheesy d zoo president had to visit victims of abuja bomb blast after duproar he recieved from d media for sending delegates instead of going by himself. Who does dat in sane countries? Only in d zoo.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by shizzy7(f): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nellybii:

You can't deactivate without email so you are OYO and moreover why do you seek public guidance to hack someone's Facebook account?
Just ignore it. I have not logged into my FB account for over 2 years and am still walking free so.....
@the bolded, it is my account,,I have no business with anybody's issues.... I want to deactivate it 'cos of security reasons I used it for 3yrs and I think I have too much personal info. on it.......
The e-mail is just the problem here 'cos its a rocketmail.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by HARDDON: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nellybii:

And how blind and stu.pid can you be?
That is exactly your problem. A madman walks unclad and calls well dressed sane people mad men.lol eediots!!

Apc erat! When dey run out of steam in d face of cogent points, they create diversion by attacking personalities.

All of u r unlearned n i dont trade words with namads. Only cows understand u dimwits

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by flokii: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
stanech:

You, your father and your whole family stinks

Ps Buhari is a dulllard and has body odor.

Now Kill yourself

you are lucky this is democracy... cos I can see you are really crazy

keep having fun... but try to work on your manners
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by vega84(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
U never start visitation #vegatalks
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by sabi99(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Republlican:
The look in buhari's says it all

I WILL AVENGE!!!!

Sai Buhari grin
let him first help those pple with their hospital bills be4 retaliating
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
yorobana:
my president is working
. Photographically? Yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Acidosis(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sir I wish you success in the fight against boko haram demons
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Abugab(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
The visit will sure boost the recovery of the victims.
What these BH guys really want and are out for still remains a mystery.
These guys are just demons from hell who are bent on making peace elusive in this land but their end will surely come and it shall be soon too.
Amosun's fila (cap) keeps increasing in height each passing day.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
feaworaoja007:
ur last statement just poured sand in the whole sense u were gonna make!

Yap..it may have. I really ment for it that way.

No regrets.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Nellybii: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
shizzy7:
@the bolded, it is my account,,I have no business with anybody's issues.... I want to deactivate it 'cos of security reasons I used it for 3yrs and I think I have too much personal info. on it.......
The e-mail is just the problem here 'cos its a rocketmail.

There is no security risk in a Facebook account.?
Any info you add is instantly published and can be accessed by anyone you gave permission.
So no qualms.
But if you badly need it, you can only use the alternative mail you provided on opening your rocketmail or the security questions you used.. These should get you into the mail and rest Good luck
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by ifyalways(f): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
The national hospital looks good, one of GEJ's legacies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by onismate: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Governor Amosun no longer stays in Ogun state. He now follows Buhari every were he goes. Amosun the bully and thug master. Better go back and release journalists you are holding hostage.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Is this going to be the trend?? Gej visited, now bohari.. Pls find a lasting solution to this foolishness perpetuated by some senseless goats from the north
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by emmanuel596(m): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Will my cousins still wail about this
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by tayebest(m): 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
babasanti:
where are those apc e rats that always say if the General was president he would just wipe out boko haram in 2months. The bible says the wicked shall no no peace. When the north is ready for equity and fairness maybe they might know peace. Let no goat come and quote me that am chima okoro ooo. Proudly 5%

dummies, you requested for Buhari to visit the victim, he has done that you are here spoewing thrash...

Why did you not ask yourself why GEJ leave boko haram more sophisticated than ever

PS: He gave them 3mnts, but the Army promised december

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Niceiroko: 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abobaku, did Jona nor do same
Bevista:
Baba, may this personal visit strengthen your resolve to weed these demented elements away from our country.

We also need to hear about the arrests of high profile sponsors, not just field operations of front line soldiers.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Niceiroko: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
tayebest:

dummies, you requested for Buhari to visit the victim, he has done that you are here spoewing thrash...

Why did you not ask yourself why GEJ leave boko haram more sophisticated than ever

abobaku, u sound dead n brainless
PS: He gave them 3mnts, but the Army promised december
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by nattyGENT: 7:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
Person wey use many years prepare for an examination, but still fails, wetin he/she be? Just feeling for the guy that lost his wife, mother, brother & child in a minute. Mr President time is going oooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by lekan29ice(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nice one baba
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by jewelbaby55(f): 7:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
criminalmindz:
boko boys are not smiling. Seun am back, any mod wey barn me again your ........ Meanwhile tell wike we rivers people and niger delta people love him. Judas amaechi even if Buhari sets you free when i become president ill reopen the case and jail you for 500years.
speak for yourself am a Niger delta I don't support wike. Anything PDP I hate so much because they have killed Niger delta. You are so foolish that you can not reason well

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Dotng: 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Who's that dude smiling sheepishly when someone is lying in pain?

If you have worked in an hospital before or had to deal with trauma you will know why. You don't help the traumatized by looking serious all the time. Your humor and your smile is meant to lift their spirit and help them to have a positive outlook to their situation. Once they lose hope, the medical personnel attending to them will have more work to do to revive them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Jesusloveyou: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
Good! but if he had destroyed boko haram in two months as promised...this wouldn't have happened
but if gej were not corrupt, this wouldn't have happened

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by manuroq(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
Wat a way to meet a president. On one's dying bed. Shameful
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
criminalmindz:
boko boys are not smiling. Seun am back, any mod wey barn me again your ........ Meanwhile tell wike we rivers people and niger delta people love him. Judas amaechi even if Buhari sets you free when i become president ill reopen the case and jail you for 500years.
my brother from Rivers pls leave rotimi for me,when I become the president I will jail him for 999 years 30 days 23 hours,59 minutes & some 59 seconds,i hate him to the core...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by AreaFada2: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
babasanti:
where are those apc e rats that always say if the General was president he would just wipe out boko haram in 2months. The bible says the wicked shall no no peace. When the north is ready for equity and fairness maybe they might know peace. Let no goat come and quote me that am chima okoro ooo. Proudly 5%

If it was GEJ now, they'd play politics with it and say he's looking clueless.

But that's the job of APC lot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by IamAtribalist: 8:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday visited victims of the blasts that rocked Kuje and Nyanya, Abuja, at the National Hospital.Buhari was accompanied by Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State and some top government officials. He was conducted round the wards where the victims are recuperating by authorities of the hospital.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/buhari-visits-blasts-victims-in.html

cool Why is the HE-GOAT to Buhari's right in the top pic laughing?. Does he think he is at a comedy concert?. What an absolute lack of tact.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Bevista: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mutuwa:
Good one..
1. No matter how beautiful and handsome you are, just remember baboon and gorillas also attract tourists. Stop boasting.
2. No matter how big and strong you are,you shall not carry yourself to your grave
Be humble.
3. No matter how tall you are,you can never see
tomorrow. Be patience.
4. No matter how light skinned you are, you will always need light in darkness

5. No matter how rich and many cars you have, you will
always walk to bed... Be contented. Take life easy.
Life is short,for one to be a wailer.
Nice quotes.
Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
So far Buharia Has failed woefully. No Pretends about it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits Abuja Blast Victims In Hospital (photos) by AkwaIbomrep1: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
jewelbaby55:
speak for yourself am a Niger delta I don't support wike. Anything PDP I hate so much because they have killed Niger delta. You are so foolish that you can not reason well
the real Niger deltans are Akwa ibom, cross river, Rivers, Bayelsa & Delta outside that u are on ur own,if u are from ondo or edo states and think u are a Niger Deltan u are a lier,no sane being from Niger Delta & s/east embrace apc...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cars Acquired By Ikpeazu For Abia Police / Obasanjo: Buhari Not Hot In Economic Affairs / R/S APC Crises Intensify As Supreme Court Gives Judgment Against Amaechi Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.