Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked (30844 Views)

Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers / Breaking: Liverpool Coach, Brendan Rodgers Sacked With Immediate Effect / Liverpool Have Sacked Brendan Rodgers As Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by Lanretoye(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Republlican:
Welcome development grin

Sacking mode activated cheesy

If you feel its time to sack mourinho in Chelsea please guys lets vote.

If you want mourinho out click LIKE, if you want him to stay click SHARE.

Please vote wisely.
PDP rigging this your election already.
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by veraiyke(m): 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Yes exactly what as a red fan wanted
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by zoom007: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
247Dior:
for Mourinho... he should drop ivanovic and fabrigas and send falcao to ACADEMY.. this 3 players are totally useless... if not mourinho will be walking alone with Rodgers
bro am with you on this, but who will play in fabregas position.
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by nijanigga: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Eh ya, Looserpool let Brendan Rogers walk alone, Raheem Sterling will be laughing behind the scene, saying I told ya.
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by nijanigga: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
zoom007:

No wonder Wenger pass on Fabregas, momentary glory of winning BPL last season is sending Fabregas to list of ex Arsenal players who disappeared. Oh! Fabregas why would thou reject and mock thy soccer father-Wenger by joining chelshit.? Mourinho will be sacked, this is no fake result,it's real.Just like Macheda, Januzj disappeared for Man U so will Martial disappear .
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by Lawsimon(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
So the draw was the final straw that broke the camel's back? Well, I don't have what to say than to wish him well in his future endeavour. BYE BYE!!!
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by namuguibe(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
zoom007:

parity indeed,even naija league get parity. bro if epl continue to allow the best to leave, with all the 1 billion spent in the last transfer, mention one of the players bought that is on fifa first 11.epl just have influx of average players including my team. epl with the big tv right should be taking back ronaldo and possibly lure messi et al. gone are the days when epl had ronaldo, ballack, drogba, lampard, gerrad,van persie, rooney, deco,scholes,giggzzzzzeeee. all super players
That's the point I am making. With the way the revenue sharing goes in La Liga and Bendesliga only 3 teams get the lion share of the money and so build the best teams in the planet.
In 2013/2014 season, Atletico Madrid won the La Liga title YET THEY GOT LESS TV MONEY than the LAST TEAM IN EPL (that eventually got relegated).
Yes I agree the teams you mentioned are great teams but they play in a league with huge financial disparities. The lower league teams in the EPL have more money to invest in players and thus have decent teams.
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by namuguibe(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
olukenzo:

you be dog?? It's a funny pic anyway grin grin

Are you Liverpool fan??
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by namuguibe(m): 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gbengard:

Boss, you said LFC owner did not support Rodgers with fund? That's a joke!

This man has wasted a lot of quid on players and yet nothing to show.

All i can say he is an average coach. The club gave him time, money, hope and whatever
ok, I see your point.
Well if they can get a good replacement then LFC should be in good shape.
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by Kaybee14(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
It is much expected. Kudos to Fenway Sport Group with principal owner, John W. Henry for making this bold decision by terminating BR's appointment.
How long will Liverpool keep waiting & experimenting before bringing back the glory days to Anfield?
I thank BR for his hardwork & i wish him (BR) all the best in his future engagements & lot of luck to the incoming manager because "This is Anfield". #YNWA#
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by ilori1930(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Emasel:

Lol if we sell all our defenders, who will man the defence?
Hello bro
Pm me your number
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by xtervaganza(m): 9:48pm On Oct 04, 2015
cashcity:
Liverpool is just 6pts off the top and chelsea is 10pts off.. Mourinho should have been the one that is supposed to be sacked dis weekend and not Rodger........ Ooooohmm (crying)
your wailing has just begun

You want to compare a serial achiever to Brendan who has won nothing in his career?

Arindin
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by murphylinks(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Na wa o na better man o.
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by emekaohams: 10:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
i hope rodgers accept why he was sacked
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by dodobytes: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
emekaohams:

e get choice?
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by ifko: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
emekaohams:

i like d guy sha,he's always optimistic and portray himself as someone dt qualifies for d job even when results show otherwise
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by Gbengard(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
namuguibe:
ok, I see your point.
Well if they can get a good replacement then LFC should be in good shape.

Jurgen Klopp or Carlos Ancellotti would be a good replacement

1 Like

Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by namuguibe(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Gbengard:
Jurgen Klopp or Carlos Ancellotti would be a good replacement
true but na big money oh but should be worth the investment.
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Let's hope Mourinho survives his own predicament. grin

Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by lastpage: 5:34am On Oct 05, 2015
danyel09:
When Suarez and Sturridge were tearing teams apart last two seasons, he was busy shining monkey teeth. He then sold mature eagle and with the help of that stewpeed Fenway group,they bought many chicken eggs.
Don't worry Liverpool, you're already walking alone grin

I smell Klopp though angry

Dont blame only Brendan Rogers for this debacle.
As we all know, the same English Liverpool fans, the Press and their Coach were the ones who hounded Suarez out of Liverpool... when they almost won the League, due to his contributions!

It was the same English fans who hounded Ronaldo out of the Man United back then
It was the same English fans and Press who always hound any good foreign player out of the league!

Until they learn their lessons... shyte will continue to happen.

As for Maurinho, l dont think he will be sacked ...because he has the greatest record for Chelsea!
Even Wenger has not been sacked...(dont mind today's win, Man-U was never a contender anyways)..... but he will soon exhaust all his one million excuses for being an average team.... always struggling for fourth place at the last moment.

Lastpage!

Please tell these "islamic fundamentalist Moderators" @Seun has employed, to get off my Profile!
I am not a Muslim and will never be! Religion is not by force
undecided

Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by DanielGb(m): 6:58am On Oct 05, 2015
They needed to. He has poluted the great mindset of Liverpool team into an average team. Just like moyes did. Well, they need to flush out many average players out of LFC too.
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by Kingsasian(m): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2015
englishmart:
good for him. na him and Chelsea dey cut my ticket since
hahahahahahaha
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by irishMO123(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2015
lordthree:
After a spell of disappointing results, Brendan Rodgers has been sacked.

After the 1-1 draw to Everton. the fans tweeted the club owner putting more pressure on him to sack Rodgers.
Before the match today Brendan was under pressure to win the game but his team failed to hold on the lead.

Klopp and Carlo Ancelotti are favorites to take up the Liverpool job, but time will tell who eventually gets the job.

www.itv.com/news/2015-10-04/brendan-rodgers-sacked-by-liverpool/
who is next Morinho
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by princfred(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2015
zoom007:

Anybody at all apart from fabregas !!!
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 05, 2015
TheMainMan:
.. I'm just of mixed feelings 'bout the sack.. Wish him all the best in his career..
well.... I pity him though. But considering the replacement (ancelotti or klopp), i'm optimistic
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by olumalcolm(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Liverpool nice 1. Dey saw dat mourinho is also fucking up with chelsea and Dey knw d available world class coaches are Anceloti and klopp bt chelsea hv used Anceloti b4 so Dey knw klopp might b d nxt option for chelsea so Dey played a fast 1 by sacking rodgers so as to sign klopp b4 chelsea sacks mourinho to sign klopp, nice 1 kop. grin
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by francizy(m): 9:03am On Oct 05, 2015
cristweeezy:
he has never been a good coach. If not for suarez dat season.

Don't mind the mugu. Instead of him to maintain Suarez in the club, then shop for very good defenders and replacement for Gerald, he sold Suarez and bought about 7-8 scraps with the money, and I ask..

If you sell a brand new car and buy 8 scrap body parts without buying at least an engine to go with it, will the cars move?
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by Gbengard(m): 9:57am On Oct 05, 2015
namuguibe:
true but na big money oh but should be worth the investment.

If they mean business tho...... they've got no choice
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by cristweeezy(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2015
francizy:

Don't mind the mugu. Instead of him to maintain Suarez in the club, then shop for very good defenders and replacement for Gerald, he sold Suarez and bought about 7-8 scraps with the money, and I ask..

If you sell a brand new car and buy 8 scrap body parts without buying at least an engine to go with it, will the cars move?
lol. And they don't know how to scout players. Frivolous purchases. Dey waste money. Dem get like 7 strikers wey no get name.
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by cristweeezy(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2015
francizy:

BTW,u hear say na mr bean be next chelsea coach?
Re: Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked by Fibel1989: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2015
If you wrote Imo State University Owerri IMSU 2015 post UTME exams and need logistics and help for your admission, you should start now because it's already started. Call 09052161379. It can only be worked through 2nd and supplementary list and not on MERIT LIST.(Only for students in Sciences, health and bus. Admin) Please note: No payment or money till after you get the admission. To remove doubts of scam. Only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (4 - 0) On 7th February 2015 / Arsenal Vs West Ham United - ( 2 - 1) On 19th September 2020 / Chelsea Vs Middlesbrough (3 - 0) On 8th of May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.