Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) (45194 Views)

Amina Mohammed Visits Osinbajo With UN Delegation, Presents Gift To Him(pics) / Ambode Presents 4 Mobile CCTV Cameras & 4 Back Up Cars To RRS (Pics) / Ambode Presents Prizes To Winners Of Lagos City Marathon 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by sunkanmiisaac(m): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2015
Abeg give me space.
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2015
#OroboGovernor. Make you no start work first lipsrsealed
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 05, 2015
i thought they had beef with each other.
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by Bolade005: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
coolitempa:

I agree with you. It can be said that without Fashola....there would have been no APC to build and hence no PMB.... angry...the man was one very effective governor....lagos misses him..... cry cry....how I wish the constitution could be amended so he remains there..... cry
Good to know people share my sentiments. Even the blinds could feel the transformation during Fashola's tenure. I do not see Ambose surpassing Fashola's achievement.

Fashola is simply the best Lagos ever had. I hope one day he can become Nigeria's president.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by Bolade005: 2:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
lastpage:

if in EIGHT good years, the ONLY THING they could stick on fashola is that "#78Million website stuff", then he deserves all award!
I am not for corruption but any Governor that even limits himself to stealing #10million in ONE YEAR of being in power, is honestly trying to be HONEST! grin grin grin
Gov. Audu of Kogi promised to refund #11Billion he stole! shocked shocked

But meanwhile, the LEGACIES OF FASHOLA IS EVERYWHERE IN LAGOS.

My fear is that this "chubby Omo-Baba" is just going to be taking photos, for the next four years.
I cant point to one single thing he has done (apart from rightly demolishing that eyesore at Ladipo) since we voted him into power.
Even a 73yr old President Buhari is moving faster that this Ambode!
Ambode! I dey warn you, show me some ACTION! Lagosians dont/wont tolerate "Baba Go-Slow"

Lastpage!

BTW: I am sure l am the only one seeing how "obscenely FAT" those women, and Ambode are! angry angry shocked shocked
God punish obesity!
Bro, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or anything but with the way Ambode is going, it will take him about 12years to achieve half of Fashola's achievements.
Re: Ambode Presents Gift To Fashola At Law Dinner (Photos) by coolitempa(f): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bolade005:

Good to know people share my sentiments. Even the blinds could feel the transformation during Fashola's tenure. I do not see Ambose surpassing Fashola's achievement.

Fashola is simply the best Lagos ever had. I hope one day he can become Nigeria's president.

Fashola was simply a class act....we miss him already... cry cry cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Demolishes Hundreds Of Shanties And Shops In Lekki / COVID-19: How Yinka Odumakin Died - Wife, Dr. Josephine Okei-Odumakin / Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.