Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (39992 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by EagleNest(m): 11:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
This is the worst campaign promise/tactics that I have ever seen. So APC is now saying that the man is a thief but will only return his loot on the condition that the kogites vote for him? A thief that gives ultimatum ni?

He should be in prison already cause that is where he belongs.

I weep for kogi state sha because they are in deep shit not matter who wins. The PDP candidate is as corrupt as the APC candidate.

And if he manages to win and return the N11B, then he will steal again to recover what he paid...
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Tallesty1(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2015
EagleNest:

And if he manages to win and return the N11B, then he will steal again to recover what he paid...
He will steal trillions this time.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by 01mcfadden(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"imagine what this omo ale's are saying, So they knew he was corrupt but they still chose him to be their gubernatorial candidate. APC is corruption, corruption is APC". Quote me anywhere
Boss,I tire for this rubble rousers oooo.
And people will not even see anything bad in this statement.. Chai!!!
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by itzemar(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
jabbok:
Kogi Guber: Audu will return the N11bn he stole if elected - APC Chairman

Kogi State APC Chairman, Alhaji Hadi Ametuo, has assured Kogi people that his party’s candidate in the forthcoming governorship poll, Prince Audu Abubakar, would return the over N11 billion he allegedly stole while in office.

Audu is being prosecuted by the anti-graft agency, EFCC, for misappropriating N11 billion of the states’s funds while he was governor between 1999 and 2003.

Responding to the questions from the media regarding Audu’s 11billion naira EFCC case, he said “Nobody is a saint. No governor can claim he has not done any malpractice or stolen anything during his time in the office.

“We heard of Saraki’s case, even Tinubu is being accused of stealing funds but the truth is that Prince Abubakar Audu has pledged to return the money to the Kogi treasury when he gets elected on the November 21st, yes he will return the 11billion naira or even more than that and that will add to the Kogi economy”.

Ametuo, who rated Audu’s first term in the office more than the current government of Capt. Idris Wada, added that Audu deserved the electoral votes of the Kogi people due to his experience and achievements in his first time at the Lugard House.

DailyPost Nigeria
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

May God deal with this man for thinking that we Nigerians are illiterate. How will Audu return the money if not to go and steal from Lugard House again and use it to pay? Must he be there before he refunds? A man with integrity and a changed heart should have returned the money since... it's been 12 GOOD YEARS NOW for crying out loud!!!
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by LastProphet: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
lastpage:

No! No!! No!!

The Biggest question is: Where will he get the #11Billion He stole earlier?

Answer: He will simply steal #22Billion this time if re-elected, return #11Billion from it and still keep the #11Billion change!

I am an APC supporter (#SaiBaba grade one, Yoruba to boot) but if this kind of rubbish thief is all APC can present in Kogi state, l think it is time to vote for a PDP-Thief!

I mean, WTF?
Is he the only person in that state or why lose an opportunity to serve the people just because of this unrepentant looter?

I hope he goes to jail, like nay other looter. Infact, EFCC MUST ENSURE he goes to jail.... just like Saraki
angry angry

Lastpage!

Actually the sensible people left in kogi have written Audu off long long ago and I WAN YOU TO QUOTE ME THAT AUDU CAN NEVER WIN KOGI STATE BY NEXT ELECTION. Anybody that has ever interacted with Audu will vote 100 Diezani before thinking of Audu. Audu has no business, his only business is politics, I want anybody here to name a single successful business owned by Audu - even a former business. The guy is a STARK ILLITERATE and due to the low level of exposure and education among the igalas from Audu's area (exception of Idah, Ibaji, Dekina where he is going to lose) he keeps managing a ragtag reputation into a supposedly solid one. Wada is a small thief but we are going to vote for him because at least he is civilized enough not to insult others after stealing from them. Wait and see what will happen.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by MamaChibuike: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Blimey! You can make minimum $250 a day and $2000 a week for doing these simple task.....Follow this Link: http://lines-news.com/p69852
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by laudate: 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
LastProphet:
Actually the sensible people left in kogi have written Audu off long long ago and I WAN YOU TO QUOTE ME THAT AUDU CAN NEVER WIN KOGI STATE BY NEXT ELECTION. Anybody that has ever interacted with Audu will vote 100 Diezani before thinking of Audu. Audu has no business, his only business is politics, I want anybody here to name a single successful business owned by Audu - even a former business. The guy is a STARK ILLITERATE and due to the low level of exposure and education among the igalas from Audu's area (exception of Idah, Ibaji, Dekina where he is going to lose) he keeps managing a ragtag reputation into a supposedly solid one. Wada is a small thief but we are going to vote for him because at least he is civilized enough not to insult others after stealing from them. Wait and see what will happen.

My question is this: Why can't APC present another candidate for the election?? Why does it have to be Audu? There are other brilliant, selfless, hardworking, incorruptible technocrats among the Igala, Ebira, Okun and other groups in Kogi who can steer the state towards greatness. sad
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by dada01(m): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
kishimi8:

No wonder you are posting stuff like this

Good day NLANDERS i was recently offered admission into KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY (KSU). Although i applied for Economics due to the facts that i have good background in Economics and calculations. However, the problem is they offered me Geography and Planning. Initially, I was thinking of ditching the admission, but my mum encouraged me to continue with the admission due to the number of times i wrote jamb.
Please what are employment opportunities available to geographers as i hardly see vacancies with requirements in B.Sc in geography.

I wonder how you will fare in the so called geography you got admitted to study in that ramshackled university in your state? ?

Am not insulting you na.

Am just saving you from embarasing yourself any further.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by dada01(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
kishimi8:

Please tell me what primary school was in lokoja then, for that was where he did his, or was lokoja nonexistent at that time?

Also pls what was the first primary school in the north located?

Also where was the capital of the Northern protectorate?

Rushing to correct people over things you have little or no knowledge about

I dont take pride in drawing someone attention to a fact, that somtin abt life; we learn everyday bro.

And beside, Lokoja was under Kwara state before d creation of kogi state in 1991.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by klean: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
So if not re-elect d 11bn won't be return. May God punish ya generation cruel criminals. God will disgrace u soon. Evil men
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
domopps:

Lols I beg I no fit laff!

Happy new week bro

Cheeers

I hail you brotherly.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by ukemeramat(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
that is why that state is so backward. the high rate of arm robbery and crime is so why. The man institutionalised stealing/corruption in that state. Just watch and see how so ignoramus in that state will fight tooth and nail and vote the thief in. Good riddance to bad rubbish!
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Victor593(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
you already know he is a thief why present him as a candidate?
This APC erh, na wa ooooooooo
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by molas02: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
stanech:
Apc is worse than PDP

Timipree silva. Bayelsa Governor Elect. EFCC case hanging on his head

Abubakar Audu. Kogi governor elect. Efcc cace still hanging on his head
Wat can u den say abt Aregbesola, though He's nt been held by EFCC now
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by LastProphet: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
laudate:

My question is this: Why can APC present another candidate for the election?? Why does it have to be Audu? There are other brilliant, selfless, hardworking, incorruptible technocrats among the Igala, Ebira, Okun and other groups in Kogi who can steer the state towards greatness. sad

my brother that is the question every sensible person has been asking o
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by stanech: 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
molas02:

Wat can u den say abt Aregbesola, though He's nt been held by EFCC now

That one case efcc no fit judge am. Na him with God go align him matter for heaven

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by MattChidi(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Imagine the stupid campaign strategy. Oga you just shot your feet
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Uzosaint(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
No wonder APC is a crazy party full of crazy bigiots 'Till He Gets Elected Thats When He Will Return The Money.What Is The FG Waiting For To Prosecute Such A Fellow And At The End They Will Say They are Figting Corruption!
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by braveheart99(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
If he looses election money goes, is that wat they mean? I hope not. This is the height of pathetic reasoning.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by gflames89(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
I think other lesser parties should merge together and form a stronger force to reckon with because both PDP and APC governorship aspirants are just jokers and goliaths to the rapid development of my state am a kogites but I don't reside there but I feel for my people u guys should come out en-mass and vote for a better candidate than huge lipcious Audu and baba go slow wada we need rapid development in kogi state.Kogi state is a connecting bridge between the north and the east even the west but kogi state has remained the same since 1999 to date there is no any significant growth.Kogites make una shine una eyes make pdp n apc no scam una again if dem use money bribe una,na oyo for una ooooh.dat mean say na anoda 4yrs of wahala n underdevelopment ooooh.long live kogi states!long live its indigenes!long live the confluence state
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by mart2k(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
domopps:
Hmmmm ! He will only return the stolen money if elected.

But the big question is what happens if the guy did not win?

Cheeeeers
it must be a propaganda from d opposition under d guise of APC. No sane party chairman wil make such statement. I wil not b surprise if d chairman deny it

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by davabiao(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
A shamful campaign strategy.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by skelewu404(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
kishimi8:

And another one jumps into the fray,
Won't argue with you but refer to answer given to previous idiot,
mind ur business
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by kishimi8(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
skelewu404:
mind ur business

Wow after calling my pops an illiterate he want much to mind my business.
Bravo Bravo
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by skelewu404(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
kishimi8:

Wow after calling my pops an illiterate he want much to mind my business.
Bravo Bravo
i didn't call ur father an illiterate o it was u that called an ediot
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by BlokeHapi: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hahaha....how much is he willing to repay? 11billion or 38 billion?

He stole this money between 1999 and 2003. Assuming that we calculate from 2004 and say he held the money for 11 years.....he does not expect that the money will still cost the same.

At an inflation rate of 10% for 11 years, 11billion naira in 2004 will become a whooping N37,974,983,358.32 in 2015. So he should be ready to pay approximately 38 billion naira and not consider his people fools.

This money is exactly $253,166,533 which would have provided the country with 506 modular refineries, thereby providing 101,2066 people with jobs.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by ganye1: 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
laudate:

My question is this: Why can APC present another candidate for the election?? Why does it have to be Audu? There are other brilliant, selfless, hardworking, incorruptible technocrats among the Igala, Ebira, Okun and other groups in Kogi who can steer the state towards greatness. sad
This is my problem with democracy. Sometimes the majority just don't get it right. Audu contested the APC primaries securing majority votes cast by the delegates.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by AleqsChizar(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2015
Kindly download these blazing IGALA RAP songs by ALEQS CHIZAR#

G'OMI ABAJOI
http://madeinksu.com/post/384/music-aleqs-chizar-g-omi-abajoi-

KP'IBE WE ft OD Tension
http://ksuamebo.com/2015/07/aleqs-chizar-feat-od-tension-kpibe-we-prod-by-samzy-aleqs-chizar-x-od-tension/

Facebook: ALEQS CHIZAR
Twitter: @AleqsChizar
Instagram: @al_chizar
[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) / Kogi Primaries: Idris Wada Caught Sharing 'Dollars' - Politics Nigeria (Photos) / Obasanjo To Jonathan - I Will Fight Back In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.