Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman (39989 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Capital Oil Sold Missing Fuel Worth N11bn, Senate Calls For Massive Sack In NNPC / Re: Tinubu Others, Kill Kogi Guber Candidate -Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by mrtheo33: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
This chairman needs brain surgery.
Where wil he get d money to pay bck? Oh! He starchd d money smwhere waiting 4 when he wl b relectd b4 he returns it. Jst tel us dat he wl stl more frm kogi state if electd den pay d old stealing, but 4 d new stealing na only efcc know.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by LydayBobo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
I thought I did not understand what was said. Had to read it slowly again and again then scan through other comments to be sure am in the same wavelength with everyone. That Chairman is mad that is if this statement is not denied
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by kishimi8(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
dada01:

there was no kogi state in 1954. Ur dad obviously did his primary school in either Benue or Kwara state. Kogi was carved out of these states in 1991.
[/b]
....yes, you are welcome

No wonder you are posting stuff like this

[b]
Good day NLANDERS i was recently offered admission into KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY (KSU). Although i applied for Economics due to the facts that i have good background in Economics and calculations. However, the problem is they offered me Geography and Planning. Initially, I was thinking of ditching the admission, but my mum encouraged me to continue with the admission due to the number of times i wrote jamb.
Please what are employment opportunities available to geographers as i hardly see vacancies with requirements in B.Sc in geography.

I wonder how you will fare in the so called geography you got admitted to study in that ramshackled university in your state? ?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by ttmacoy: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by kishimi8(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
dada01:

there was no kogi state in 1954. Ur dad obviously did his primary school in either Benue or Kwara state. Kogi was carved out of these states in 1991.
[/b]
....yes, you are welcome

No wonder you are posting stuff like this

[b]
Good day NLANDERS i was recently offered admission into KOGI STATE UNIVERSITY (KSU). Although i applied for Economics due to the facts that i have good background in Economics and calculations. However, the problem is they offered me Geography and Planning. Initially, I was thinking of ditching the admission, but my mum encouraged me to continue with the admission due to the number of times i wrote jamb.
Please what are employment opportunities available to geographers as i hardly see vacancies with requirements in B.Sc in geography.

I wonder how you will fare in the so called geography you got admitted to study in that ramshackled university in your state? ?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Miraeable(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Justice28:
shocked shocked shocked so if he is not elected the money done go like that Chai, there is God o.

Meanwhile Liverpool has finally sacked Rodgers, hmmm who is next, could it be Mourinho??
click on this link to find out
http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=23010
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by ayobami84: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
I'm sure the man was drunk! He couldn'ţ have said that with his right senses
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by 247Dior(m): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
story for the God's.... why nominating him since he stoled before? trust me he will steal 100 billion now
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Arabs999: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Surely, if elected, the Thief will return the stolen 11 billion naira with the right hand. But, before he will leave office, he will vanish 11 Trillion naira with the left hand.
Two thieves are contesting, which do U prefer? Over to U. Shine your eyes very well.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by adanny01(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
Am an APC supporter but this comment is really bad, insensitive and thoughtless.

I would never support such.

I was actually disappointed that Audu emerged flag bearer of APC.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Mbediogu(m): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
domopps:
Hmmmm ! He will only return the stolen money if elected.

But the big question is what happens if the guy did not win?

Cheeeeers

Bros the bigger question is why he would not return it before election. That would be reassuring but biggest question is why he stole in the first place. He is using stolen money to hold Kogi people to ransom abi? EFCC should hear this because he has been in denial all along and that is reason for trial.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
ajebuter:
Do these people think at all before they make statments?

Or they think nigerians are as stupid as they are?

Just listen to these guys and you understand why their minions are dumb and blind
Nigerians are silly stupidf pple...that Audu was once arrested and look at how kogi state is. look at how kwara state is? all of them and we still going to have them as ministers...are only kogi pple stupid? no...Nigerians are.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by COMPAQ(m): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
Even if the comment is correct and Audu is willing to return the "N11bln" he stole, what about everybody else under him who must also have stole? Its not just about the Governor!! Once a Governor is clearly corrupt, it mean the Governor has to close his eyes to everybody else under him who is also stealing.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by AdorableBelle(f): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
jabbok:
Kogi Guber: Audu will return the N11bn he stole if elected - APC Chairman

Kogi State APC Chairman, Alhaji Hadi Ametuo, has assured Kogi people that his party’s candidate in the forthcoming governorship poll, Prince Audu Abubakar, would return the over N11 billion he allegedly stole while in office.

Audu is being prosecuted by the anti-graft agency, EFCC, for misappropriating N11 billion of the states’s funds while he was governor between 1999 and 2003.

Responding to the questions from the media regarding Audu’s 11billion naira EFCC case, he said “Nobody is a saint. No governor can claim he has not done any malpractice or stolen anything during his time in the office.

“We heard of Saraki’s case, even Tinubu is being accused of stealing funds but the truth is that Prince Abubakar Audu has pledged to return the money to the Kogi treasury when he gets elected on the November 21st, yes he will return the 11billion naira or even more than that and that will add to the Kogi economy”.

Ametuo, who rated Audu’s first term in the office more than the current government of Capt. Idris Wada, added that Audu deserved the electoral votes of the Kogi people due to his experience and achievements in his first time at the Lugard House.

DailyPost Nigeria
http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/04/kogi-guber-audu-will-return-the-n11bn-he-stole-if-elected-apc-chairman/

Yes, he will return N11 billion, and steal N111 billion more. Smart alec!
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by danbrowndmf(m): 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
An2elect2:
The fuCck

nonsense talk
Very Nonsense talk. Longest time.cheesy finally,have decided to follow u,hope u do same.cheesy
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by cameroncucumber(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
i said it apc na thief,this party is nothing but Association of Past Criminals...why cant audu return the money now and be sent to kirikiri,so apc is giving their flag to a thief so that he wil continue from where he stopped,apc want him to steal another money and use it to offset the already stoled money? apc=association of past criminals
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by lukas280(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
so he now admitted he stole the money abi so what is efsisi or efcc waiting rrest this man....but if he does win..... h ekeeps the mony to himself and the apc cabas
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by juman(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Audu is better candidate than gov. wada.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by okekeanayo(f): 10:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"imagine what this omo ale's are saying, So they knew he was corrupt but they still chose him to be their gubernatorial candidate. APC is corruption, corruption is APC". Quote me anywhere
Nigeria is doomed if these are the crops so called "Leaders" APC have in stock for the electorates. imagine having:

Buhari - so slow that he can't form cabinet from April to October, operating on self-righteous platform.

Elrufai- an unimaginable Liar

Oshomole- sudden self-righteous Liar

Lai Mohammed- strategic Liar

Rochas- grandmaster, of swindlers.

Audu- glorified thief, who is promising to refund looted funds if elected back.

Timipriye Sylva- a cultist, thief and election rigger.

Tinubu- grandmaster of thieves and election rigger.

Amaechi- a cultist, looter of all that is good and a sole financer of Buhari campaign.

ETC- all of them morally deficient.
as leaders. GOD save us!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by sunsewa: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
This should be a blunder from the APC kogi,what a mess from APC, APC see una life.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by globalresource: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Am I reading a 21st century article shocked return 11billions after re-election...

Yeeeeeeeeee! Naija Don suffer.. ..

This same abino too dey steal our public treasury
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Femiwilli: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
IF NA SOUTH-SOUTH OR SOUTH-EAST PERSON, NA EFCC GO FIND AM
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Concepcion9ja(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
This is not possible. Not just possible
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by chronique(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
I can't believe a human being said this. This is just so ridiculous.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Buhari should start his stolen fun recovery crusade with this self confess looter instead of jumping around the globe with story of him wanting to recover loot. There is a self confess looter at buhari's backyard
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by shammah1(m): 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
bro, have you ever heard this kind of rubbish before? what an insult. I weep for my country
TonyeBarcanista:

APC.... Shame
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by sammylove22(m): 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
so he is bigger than the law of the land. he claim guilty of an offense and will only return the said money for votes. what a state
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by mandax: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nigerians who voted APC ain't seen nothing yet.

Even intellectual tenor doesn't exist in APC releases. Or else, how could a party Chairman make this most damaging campaign that a thief shall return his goods if elected again into office.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by Okanokan(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
I don't want to believe the State Chairman of Apc kogi State made that statement, its possible he was quoted wrongly or out of context. If he did make the Statement, then, he just shot his candidate AUDU.
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by gragraboy: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Can you imagine? So that he can steal another 20 million abi?
Re: Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman by iguita: 12:00am On Oct 05, 2015
I'm sorry, that is not the main question. The main question is why present a thief as number one citizen of the state?
domopps:
Hmmmm ! He will only return the stolen money if elected.

But the big question is what happens if the guy did not win?

Cheeeeers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial / Court Sentences Abba Kyari’s 2 Co-defendants To 6 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.