Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy (1708 Views)

Guy Offers His Dog To Calabar People After It Ate His N4000 (photo) / How I Trained My Dog To Walk Off The Leash / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
IVE BEEN READING PEOPLES THREADS FOR LONG I DECIDED TO REGISTER TODAY...
I WANNA BUY JUST ONE BREED OF DOG THAT IS LARGE AND CAN EARN ME ENOUGH MONEY WHEN SHE LITTERS.. MIND YOU AM A DIE HARD DOG LOVER MY LOVE FOR DOG PASS LOVE. SO DONT TELL ME I HAVE TO LOVE DOG 1ST. SO THEM EXPERTS IN THE HOUSE WHICH BREED CAN GIVE ME ENOUGH CASH ....TOY BREEDS ARE NOT NEEDED SOMETHING LIKE BOERBOEL BULLMASTIFF ROTTS SLANT GSD YOUR KIND ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....
i love this

Re: Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by naijainfogalery: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2015
If you are looking for blood money - Go for pure breed caucasian at least between 350k to 1,000,000 at one litter
If you looking for average money go for boerboel or rot between 200k to 500k at one litter
if you are looking for moderate money go for GSD or samoyed between 100k to 300k

Now the choice is yours
Re: Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by largehead: 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
naijainfogalery:
If you are looking for blood money - Go for pure breed caucasian at least between 350k to 1,000,000 at one litter
If you looking for average money go for boerboel or rot between 200k to 500k at one litter
if you are looking for moderate money go for GSD or samoyed between 100k to 300k

Now the choice is yours
If u are looking 4 fast cash, get a lhasa apso

1 Like

Re: Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
naijainfogalery:

Now the choice is yours
hahaha lol na blood money i need

1 Like

Re: Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by Buddhar(m): 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
largehead:
Just curious, how will lahsa also give fast cash. Kindly shed more light
Re: Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Buddhar:

yea shed the light
Re: Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by naijainfogalery: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
The reason i didnt include lhasa apso, getting this breed is based on area, if you stay in a local area believe me lhasa isnt a good choice, but if you stay in Behind areas then you are good to go but samoyed still has a better market value than lhasa
Buddhar:

Re: Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by largehead: 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Buddhar:

Its an adorable and cute dog dat cant be looked once.. the beauty of d dog drags Money outta a stingy man's pocket... Having a large dog is cool, but having a lhasa is the Best....
Re: Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by largehead: 9:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
naijainfogalery:
The reason i didnt include lhasa apso, getting this breed is based on area, if you stay in a local area believe me lhasa isnt a good choice, but if you stay in Behind areas then you are good to go but samoyed still has a better market value than lhasa
Well said!!! I don't have any objection
Re: Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Obtain an import permit for dog at an affordable rate. also clearing of dog and other livestock

Tell...081733199366Whatsapp...09032490147
Re: Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by largehead: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Marketer
Mrcdorv:
Obtain an import permit for dog at an affordable rate. also clearing of dog and other livestock

Tell...081733199366Whatsapp...09032490147
Re: Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by barcaboi(m): 7:26am On Oct 05, 2015
largehead:
and less feeding. ..lmao.....btw I have blood money - Caucasian, average money - gsd and fast cash -lhasa

1 Like

Re: Abeg I Need Advice On Dog To Buy by barcaboi(m): 7:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Buddhar:

u won't even know u have a lhasa because dem no dey chop much

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of The Following Breed Of Dogs / Buy Dogs Of Exotic And Rear Breeds / SOLD!!! 7 Weeks Old Samoyed For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.