Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC (22180 Views)

"SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by Kingspin(m): 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Tallesty1:
Which victory?
BOKO HARAM.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by amusadele: 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
kimond101:
The Boko Haram do not represent anything and they definitely don't know what they are killing for.
They can never represent Islam if that is what they claim cause killing of innocent is forbidden in islam.
They are blood thirsty evil people.
May God bless Nigeria and protect us from all their evil plots.
which religion does Buhari belong to? Compare the chatacteristics of Islam with Buhari who find it very simple to undermine others and regard others as nothing, is enough reasons to say Buhari is Islam and Islam is boko haram. Therefore Buhari is boko haram. They both serves one god, which is Islam
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by M4gunners: 11:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mr Ayuba , to say the truth Nigeria is unsafe for it citizens and visitors. Let us not debate that instead look for away to improve the safety of of the citizens and visitors.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by 400billionman: 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Delving into an area not his terrain.

Disjointed comments..
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
chocolateme:
PPP= Probe President politics.
The rascals bombing on instructions are not even the issue because poverty can lead to anything especially over that northern parts. Coupled with chronic illiteracy, you dash dem boys 5k and point to the location to bomb, they quickly rush and carry out the order. When apprehended, the won't even be able to identify who masterminded it.
Government should start putting things together in order to fight chronic poverty of that levels and you will see a drastic reduction of adherence to orders on mischiefs and violence.

FTC
Chocolate cream
Nigeria has never dealt with issues...only d symptoms.

Bring Diezani here...we can't convict her. Fix Igbo land after civil war, we couldn't ...but run to Germany that was rebuilt. The only concern this BH brings is uneasiness in stealing the cash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by toyosimi(f): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2015
And how does this stop me from eating rice and EWEDU?
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by BobUg28(m): 12:28am On Oct 05, 2015
I knew this right from the outset, they purposely did it to mock them that was why they aimed at bombing the police station.

Our military(security) operatives need to learn something from the American Security personnel, they are several things we don't have to disclose until when we finally achieve what we are looking for.

I believe, this is a lesson to every one in Nigeria. I was so drenched in the 7th paragraph of the President's speech on 1st October when he was gloating over how far we have gone in decapitating the Boko Haram terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by ghostofsparta(m): 12:59am On Oct 05, 2015
kimond101:
[size=20pt]Which God, Yahweh (Jehovah)? Allaah ? Zeus ? Odin ? Buddha ? [/size]

kimond101:
The Boko Haram do not represent anything and they definitely don't know what they are killing for.
They can never represent Islam if that is what they claim cause [size=16pt]killing of innocent is forbidden in islam[/size]
Are you sure you know your Arab slave-master religion very well, check the image below

Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by TopHand: 1:15am On Oct 05, 2015
I believe the term "mockery" is been misused in this context, I do applaude the optimism and support shared by the NLC but I truly believe this is a desparate attempt by BH to show relavance, the fact that this bomb attack was carried out in the night reflects a total departure from their normal mode of operation with regards to the use of improvised explosive devices. BH have always depolyed IEDs or sucide bombs during the day time, two positives we can take from this attack is
1. The level of security in abuja is decent it is high enough to deter BH from trying to depoly the bombs during the day, what the security forces have to do is mainten the vigilance and monitoring level during the night too.
2. There is a BH sleeper cell in abuja run by a very senior member, instructions to mount an independance day attack will only come directly from the very top, so whoever is in charge of the abuja cell is in contact with abubakar shekau.
The DSS have been handed a major break becos at least one failed bomb was found, a complete analyises of the bomb should be carried out, first all fingers prints must be lifted from the device, secondly all materials used in constructing the bomb must be carefuly unraveled, questions like how was it constructed? where there any local materials used in making the bomb? who deals with such materials in abuja, there are so many questions so many leads to follow. The DSS should also start using gunpowder/explosives particle test kit which is a clear chemical liquid and will within minutes indicate if that individual has handed explosives
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by TopHand: 2:06am On Oct 05, 2015
ghostofsparta:

Are you sure you know your Arab slave-master religion very well, check the image below

You are depicting a level of ignorance similar to abubakar shekau, you know nothing about the exegesis of interpretation of verses, your layman's approach misleads you, you cant even read the original script so how can you comment on its verses, even someone who can read and understand arabic will not make the mistake of commenting about the Al Quran becos he knows he has to aquire other Islamic knowledges to comprehend its meaning. My friend dont even think about it you are way over your head.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by olalat(m): 4:32am On Oct 05, 2015
Yes, that bomb is improvised, it can be coupled anywhere. They need not transport it from maiduguri or anywhere. Nigergans must unite against the evil people. We must nt allow them dictate our way nd style of living. Their days are numbered.
nely:
we know there propaganda BT Nigerian army will wipe them out, after all they are now short of foot soldiers, they are using suicide bombing as there next strategy to make Nigerians believe they are still in control... up Nigeria Army, more strength, God guide and protect you people

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by PassingShot(m): 4:51am On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Let's be honest, we have a failed government that is not being sincere with the Boko Haram war. Anyway, death to the terrorists
Hypocrite, the Boko Haram insurgency was bequeathed on us by your lord Jonadunce. He supervised their activities for five years without doing much to curtail them.

Big loser you are. Keep licking your sore wounds for the next eight years. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by dabossman(m): 5:10am On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Let's be honest, we have a failed government that is not being sincere with the Boko Haram war. Anyway, death to the terrorists

You are quite right. Right from OBJ up until GEJ, the government let this Boko Haram madness grow into a ruthless monster. If PMB too fails to silence this menace, then he should start preparing to return to Daura.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 05, 2015
PassingShot:

Hypocrite, the Boko Haram insurgency was bequeathed on us by your lord Jonadunce. He supervised their activities for five years without doing much to curtail them.

Big loser you are. Keep licking your sore wounds for the next eight years. grin grin
An example.
When bh came to gombe town.
The basta.rd sent fighter jets and guess what? It was the fighter jet that destroyed army barrack!!!

But how was it reported?? --boko haram destroys army barrack. Since when do bh operate fighter jet.

Munafuki ne jonathan.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by philips70(m): 5:29am On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It's a pity you have to come down to this shameful level. You actually slid down from a position of genuine concern to a pitiable level of a hustler who's desperately looking for a means of livelihood and is ready to try everything that comes his way for survival. It's a pity.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by Evaromantik(m): 5:30am On Oct 05, 2015
cry
kimond101:
They can never represent Islam if that is what they claim cause killing of innocent is forbidden in islam.
kimond101:
is there anything like jihad in your islam?........the ISIS,ISIL,AL SHABBAB aren't they representing Islam too?
ISLAMABAD
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by smd837(m): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Some people are talking as if is an eazy task, let gov't gv u and ur family gun to go and face boko if u tink the army ar nt trying. And i ve nt see hw pdp beta dan apc nw bcs pdp starts the cause of the surfering.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by Pricelezz(m): 6:07am On Oct 05, 2015
You are to enlightened to come up with something like this. How can you say a government that has last for less than six months is a failed government.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by lonelydora: 6:28am On Oct 05, 2015
nely:
we know there propaganda BT Nigerian army will wipe them out, after all they are now short of foot soldiers, they are using suicide bombing as there next strategy to make Nigerians believe they are still in control... up Nigeria Army, more strength, God guide and protect you people

Barman, give him a bottle for my head.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by walozanga(m): 6:38am On Oct 05, 2015
kimond101:

Who said they represented Islam here. Are u having guilty conscience?
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by kimond101: 6:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Evaromantik:
cry
is there anything like jihad in your islam?........the ISIS,ISIL,AL SHABBAB aren't they representing Islam too?
ISLAMABAD

I have voiced the reality whether you don't understand what I said is your problem.

God told both Muslims and Christians not to lie, commit adultry, backbite etc. That most people do it doesn't mean that God allowed them to do it.

The issue of Jihad is complex and we have Internet available. Read up on it and educate yourself. Cause ignorance does more evil than good

I stand on my point I'm a muslim and islam doesn't condone terrorism.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by kimond101: 6:46am On Oct 05, 2015
walozanga:

Who said they represented Islam here. Are u having guilty conscience?

Guilty concience? Mr man please educate yourself. I have a right to comment on a thread and you have a right to read and ignore my comment if you have nothing positive to say.

I said Boko Haram don't represent anything, even islam that they claim to represent is saying they don't represent them.
Is the statement too complex to understand?
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by kimond101: 6:49am On Oct 05, 2015
amusadele:
which religion does Buhari belong to? Compare the chatacteristics of Islam with Buhari who find it very simple to undermine others and regard others as nothing, is enough reasons to say Buhari is Islam and Islam is boko haram. Therefore Buhari is boko haram. They both serves one god, which is Islam

I know you have muslim friends and relatives. Go and compare their characteristics with that of Boko Haram. Thank you.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by kimond101: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2015
ghostofsparta:

Mr ghostofsparta I believe you must be a Christian. And Jesus instructed people not to fornicate.
If you fornicate and people catch you is it Jesus you would blame or yourself?
Same as the Boko Haram , ISIS etc they are doing things God doesn't approve.

The Quran is addressed to all of mankind and you cannot fully understand some verses until you read the Hadith which explains what God meant in the verse.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by nely(m): 7:06am On Oct 05, 2015
lonelydora:

Barman, give him a bottle for my head.
tanx for the beer,chilled n good

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by castel428: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Simitrendy:
I believe Nigeria Armed forces will win this war

God is not in support of deadly beasts called Boko Haram

Its just time

I believe by the power of God we are Conquerors and Overcomers

BTW wetin consign Labour congress with BH boys

grin

smiley

Boko haram concerns everybody,it should.u may have the luxury of being indifferent to it coz u hv nt been directly effectd,none of ur relations has bn victim of bomb blast.thats the mentality of many Nigerians especially those who ar nt living in the troubled area.they watch on t.v,read the news and just type 'RIP' and move on with their business,it doesnt concern them.but crying out loud,those thousands who hv lost their lives since BH started were somebody else's brothers,sisters,husbands,wives,children,friends,bread winners and they are still grieving coz their loss is irreplacable and u ar here asking what concerns NLC with B.H,thats gross insensitivity.its hightime we Nigerians stood up against this security challange facing our dear country,speak with one voice,develop feeling of empathy nt superficial sympathy to the relatives of the victims cz evn if u ar nt directly affectd,u ar indirectly affectd.#enof of the indifference.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by sleekdre: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Is NLC now military PRO abi spokesperson? I don't understand this my country!!!
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by athorello(m): 7:39am On Oct 05, 2015
If America is like Nigeria where there are no database of all citizens and foreigners, no background checks, no cogent military intelligence, no proactive 24/7 vigilance, etc, these kind of covert bombings will still continue. I think government should start serious funding of research areas paramount to national progress just as the oils companies in Nigeria are spending heavily on research to boost their business. WITHOUT EDUCATION, THIS COUNTRY IS GOING NO WHERE. Not this current watery education system.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by victorD3: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2015
The DSS and APC Government are busy arresting tribunal witnesses instead of providing inteligence to arrest such disasters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yaradua And Buhari Health : 'its Like Comparing Orange To Apples' - Lai Mohammed / Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him. / Chop I Chop: Pro-corruption Campaign Of Igbinedion Of PDP For Atiku — Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.