Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC (22181 Views)

"SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers / If I Were You,i'd Be Too Ashamed To Mock Change: Oby Ezekwesili (photo) / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by Fearcom(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Which victory?

Before Buhari took over they were not only bombing steadily every single day, they entered villages to steal, kill (slaughter)and destroy (like the devil) as well as rape.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by francizy(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2015
UnknownT:
I think say dem say na Biafra people bomb abuja na y dem dey find okoro for twitter? BH don pledge allegiance to IPOB/Biafra too?

No oh, they pledged allegiance to Chima Okoro.. What a senseless set of people.. angry

By the way, it's possible that that boy isn't from the SE, after all, anybody can use any name, post any pic, etc. Who knows, it could be one of them bokos. Maybe tmao, another one with OPC logo and Yoruba name will come out and issue another warning, instead of the armies to act again, they will be jugging, doing push ups and handling snakes, untill another one occurs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by francizy(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2015
Fearcom:

Before Buhari took over they were not only bombing steadily every single day, they entered villages to steal, kill (slaughter)and destroy (like the devil) as well as rape.

Chai! Even the devil no lie reach like this oh.. Can you compare February - May killings of boko haram to that of June - September killings? Within Feb to May, they couldn't even boast of 800 kills but from June to Sept only, they have killed over 3,000..
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by Fearcom(m): 8:37am On Oct 05, 2015
francizy:

Chai! Even the devil no lie reach like this oh.. Can you compare February - May killings of boko haram to that of June - September killings? Within Feb to May, they couldn't even boast of 800 kills but from June to Sept only, they have killed over 3,000..

Excuse you What about before February Or you think people have forgotten how the federal government foot dragged until they suddenly realized the elections were near before they began to push the army to fight the terrorists. Please visit google or any TV news website for a refresher on the activities of BH since they started their nefarious activities.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by francizy(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Fearcom:

Excuse you What about before February Or you think people have forgotten how the federal government foot dragged until they suddenly realized the elections were near before they began to push the army to fight the terrorists. Please visit google or any TV news website for a refresher on the activities of BH since they started their nefarious activities.

What about the support of the northern elites? Why did some of them say that a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north? Why did some of their youths wear t-shirts with inscriptions, "I rep boko haram"? What about some northerners that took to FB, twitter, etc, to celebrate whenever boko haram strikes a church back then? Why did they kick hard when Ihejirika was facing the sect head on, dishing out lies that the military were killing civilians, after the initail statement by the present C-in-C (a fight against boko haram is injustice to the north) didnt make GEJ to remove Ihejirika. Was it GEJ that sent them?

If not that the tables were turned and the blood sucking demons moved from bombing and killing Christians to killing their fellow Muslims, you wouldn't have seen them speak out..

Oga channel your blame to the right quarters. Boko haram was, is and will always be a product of the north, because the north gave birth to it, nurtured it, protected it, guided it, shields it and supported it wholeheartedly!
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by izyericson: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2015
What I want to say is that first of all, Action speaks louder than words. the parots called military and the fg should do more while saying less.
they talk talk talk sotee lai mohamed want become minister? people condemn fani kayode and Fayose, yet Osho-omo-ole and many sitting apc governors talk any how!
the Abuja attacks are no small succes for the boko haram, to claim several lives in the federal capital territory despite all the assurances to the contrary means the security is porous , and if it can happen in abuja as such, then it can happen anywhere.
Double standard in followership is when some citizens criticised the past government on certain issues and clamoured for change, but so far, its only been change of government, the statusquo ostensibly remains on every other subject of our National life eg the "said chibock girls", "Boko haram bombings" etc to mention but a few, nothing has changed, living standard is dwindling and those whose opinions Favor apc have all stopped talking.
the government of general bahari taking four months of glourious search for ministerial nominee saints only to come up with a recycled list of names only serves us a tip of the ice berg.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by drmikeadams(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2015
TopHand:
I believe the term "mockery" is been misused in this context, I do applaude the optimism and support shared by the NLC but I truly believe this is a desparate attempt by BH to show relavance, the fact that this bomb attack was carried out in the night reflects a total departure from their normal mode of operation with regards to the use of improvised explosive devices. BH have always depolyed IEDs or sucide bombs during the day time, two positives we can take from this attack is
1. The level of security in abuja is decent it is high enough to deter BH from trying to depoly the bombs during the day, what the security forces have to do is mainten the vigilance and monitoring level during the night too.
2. There is a BH sleeper cell in abuja run by a very senior member, instructions to mount an independance day attack will only come directly from the very top, so whoever is in charge of the abuja cell is in contact with abubakar shekau.
The DSS have been handed a major break becos at least one failed bomb was found, a complete analyises of the bomb should be carried out, first all fingers prints must be lifted from the device, secondly all materials used in constructing the bomb must be carefuly unraveled, questions like how was it constructed? where there any local materials used in making the bomb? who deals with such materials in abuja, there are so many questions so many leads to follow. The DSS should also start using gunpowder/explosives particle test kit which is a clear chemical liquid and will within minutes indicate if that individual has handed explosives
?..without use of technology,CCTV,database of citizens,,,if dem like make them stand for road. Morning till night...terrorism don pass to carry gun stand for road....
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by Fearcom(m): 10:02am On Oct 05, 2015
francizy:

What about the support of the northern elites? Why did some of them say that a fight against boko haram was injustice to the north? Why did some of their youths wear t-shirts with inscriptions, "I rep boko haram"? What about some northerners that took to FB, twitter, etc, to celebrate whenever boko haram strikes a church back then? Why did they kick hard when Ihejirika was facing the sect head on, dishing out lies that the military were killing civilians, after the initail statement by the present C-in-C (a fight against boko haram is injustice to the north) didnt make GEJ to remove Ihejirika. Was it GEJ that sent them?

If not that the tables were turned and the blood sucking demons moved from bombing and killing Christians to killing their fellow Muslims, you wouldn't have seen them speak out..

Oga channel your blame to the right quarters. Boko haram was, is and will always be a product of the north, because the north gave birth to it, nurtured it, protected it, guided it, shields it and supported it wholeheartedly!

Oga, I don't deal in sentimentality or propaganda laced with tribal bigotry. I don't have time for that. Boko haram is a common enemy and did not discriminate when slaughtering and raping both christians and muslims as well as southerners and northerners. And Nigerians have been observing the body language of the federal government since this wicked people begun their onslaught. I commend those to be commended and I condemn those to be condemned, regardless of where they come from. If thee previous government had not foot dragged on this issue it wouldn't have escalated to the disastrous proportions it has assumed before government began to sit tight and address the issue head on. The statistics are there for any rational thinking person to weigh. I pray no body's family here on NL falls prey to Boko Haram. But we don't have to to appreciate that this issue is beyond political propaganda. We are talking about human lives.
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by francizy(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2015
Fearcom:

Oga, I don't deal in sentimentality or propaganda laced with tribal bigotry. I don't have time for that. Boko haram is a common enemy and did not discriminate when slaughtering and raping both christians and muslims as well as southerners and northerners. And Nigerians have been observing the body language of the federal government since this wicked people begun their onslaught. I commend those to be commended and I condemn those to be condemned, regardless of where they come from. If thee previous government had not foot dragged on this issue it wouldn't have escalated to the disastrous proportions it has assumed before government began to sit tight and address the issue head on. The statistics are there for any rational thinking person to weigh. I pray no body's family here on NL falls prey to Boko Haram. But we don't have to to appreciate that this issue is beyond political propaganda. We are talking about human lives.

We are talking about human lives that's why you ought to put this government on it's toes so that they deliver on their campaign promise of wiping out boko haram rather than praising or blaming past administration continually. Or do we have to wait till this administration breaks the record of past administration (of about 15,000 lives lost) before we start criticizing it?

Moreover, there was nothing like sentimentality laced with bigotry in my statement as I made a very clear statement as regards to past occurrence. Except you started following news or media only presently. Buhari himself said that a fight against boko haram is injustice to the north, so I don't understand why you opted for blackmail here. Or didn't he say it?
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by jamesgates(m): 11:49am On Oct 05, 2015
Boko haram is no big deal, its just politics, people killing people, rich men sponsoring them, men selling weapons to them, government making money from the case , press men n news papers making money too, using human beings as pawn, the truth about d matter is, boko haram has not bombed the right place or the right people, that is why the case is still on, remember ebola case, the whole world tackled it well n fast, when it started spreading fast, so just remain alive soon boko haram go make mistake n bomb the right place, n the story go end
Re: Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC by ghostofsparta(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
kimond101:

Mr ghostofsparta I believe you must be a Christian.
I am no slave of Abrahamic religions, I am more of a science-based reasoner who leans more towards our ancestral believe system. Check my signature and stop presuming.

kimond101:

And Jesus instructed people not to fornicate.
First of all, I personally hate the idea that we as Africans have to derived our sense of morality from Abrahamic mythological figures like Jesus, Elisha, Mohammed, Moses, etc (except from Mohammed who isn't a myth). So our fore-fathers of old and ancestors who's time predated those of even ancient Egypt and Greek needed Jesus instruction to realize that fornication is socially frowned upon and amoral. It was Jesus who taught them how to manufacture the best protective measure against fornication and adultery which is generically known as MAGUN (African technology against tendency to be promiscuous within marriage) abi ? This is something Christianity and Islam and other religions of the world don't have to which you can commit adultery and fornication and still go scot-free.

kimond101:
If you fornicate and people catch you is it Jesus you would blame or yourself?
I won't blame Jesus because I find it hard to acknowledge the identity of a fictitious myth who doesn't not corroborate with historical exactness but someone whose Jewish people don't even acknowledge to have ever existed. If you are caught red-handed by people committing adultery as there is a difference between it and fornication, then you should blame whatever religion you are into because its lacks the power to instill true disciplinary self-caution onto you through various repercurssive expectation.

kimond101:
Same as the Boko Haram , ISIS etc they are doing things God doesn't approve.
How dare you and can you say "...things God doesn't approve" as if you know God personally or privately, I don't get it. Know this pal, the same way you assume to have the rights to talk defensive of a God, is the same way Boko-Haram, ISIS, supporter of APC, Al-Qaeda too believe they have right to defend their God who happens to be called Allah in Islamic religion. Only we adherents of science, ATR and oriental believe system don't go gaga in defense of a God, theory or concept.

kimond101:
The Quran is addressed to all of mankind and you cannot fully understand some verses until you read the Hadith which explains what God meant in the verse.
Are you a Semite by race, an Arab by ethnicity? If yes, I was supposing you were an African.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Releases Press Statement Over Abia Governorship / Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant / Saraki Asks Court To Restrain AGF, Police IG, DSS From Unlawfully Removing Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.