Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? (17870 Views)

Lai Mohammed: 1 Million Jobs Will Be Available In The Next 3 Years / Which Of These Jobs Would You Advice This Lawyer To Go For? / Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by U2ice(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2015
emmanuel596:
Self employed cos there's no hope of getting any of this jobs in today's nigeria

Especially if you don't know some1 that knows some1

You know God

bt d question is...

Does God knw u?
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by emmanuel596(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2015
U2ice:

You know God

bt d question is...

Does God knw u?

Watin bring this kind questions?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by Joe1516(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2015
I perfer NEPA
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by sly4louisa: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
peleson:
Custom officer
Naval officer
Army officer
Immigration officer
Gtbank staff
Zenith bank staff
Work in the ministry
Sahara oil
Oando
Zenon oil
Dangote group
Saipen
Pls state the starting salary of each and why you choose the one you think is better

It depends on what work I will be doing there?
How much pay I will take home?
And wareva....gerrrarahere with ya stoofid incomplete question dis laarokutukutu

In ibo it means simba puo...

Shit
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by sly4louisa: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
ShutdownBrown24:
I choose business!!

Dangote group.

I so much love business.

I prefer business than a paid slave Job like working with Gt bank as a staff

You need such jobs to pull in capital,besides who says I can't be working in shell and have a real estate investment,or be with daughter and have a fleet of warehouses and shops were I directly sell all his products,
Or work with gtb and be a night time for example trader

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by onyeomanono24(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Saipen - because i like oil coy work
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by amutajames: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Custom Officer cuz i wil be transfer 2 Tin Can terminal or Idiroko border 4 a beta argumentation

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by dasean1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
ketekete:
Dangote.. That company will only get bigger, better, and richer. Cause the owner is Africa' Richest Man!.
rich people do fall sometimes...go and ask tiger wood
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
While you wait for that dream job, get yourself busy with some other stuff to avoid boredom and depression.
Do you want to Make Money, Look Good and Have Fun?
Join Oriflame and become an independent consultant!
"Oriflame is and always has been about fulfilling dreams......through our unique beauty products created in Sweden, we have given millions of people the opportunity to change their lives for the better."
Choose your own work hours.... meet people.....and achieve your goals.
You can make money with Oriflame in two ways: selling beauty products or networking.
To join: open: http://ng.oriflame.com/
Go to "become an oriflame consultant" and click on "join us now"
Register and for final details..use 11267 as sponsor number.
Place your first order and your registration kit of 1200 will be sent along with it or go to 43 Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja Lagos and pay 1200naira to collect your registration kit which includes the Catalogue.
The catalogue is your no.1 marketing tool, you just show people and when they request for a product, you order. HOME DELIVERIES ALSO AVAILABLE.
For more info send your name and whatsapp number to 08188165111
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by Pius33(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Naval officer
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by dsavant(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
[quote author=Henrypraise post=38680402]I lyk d oil n gas sector. But dd job insecurity dia cos of d fall in oil price is getting out of hand. Still I prefer d oil n gas sector, I go with S
Ministry (church business)
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by dsavant(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Church biz
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by 4lorunsho(m): 6:54am On Oct 06, 2015
emmanuel596:

Watin bring this kind questions?
na the kind question we suppose they ask ourselves everyday
Re: Which Of These Jobs Will You Choose And Why? by lordm(m): 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
I will do anything to join the navy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Trainee Shift Manager Logistics... / Graduate Job Opportunities At Bellanaija, May 2017 / Inquiry If Its GNLD Or NOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.