Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,273 members, 7,860,636 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic (40965 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos / Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2015
smsshola:

Bros money is good...can u imagine David sleeping wt ds lady older dn him. Yet ladies wl b saying men ar wicked...am not surprise sha.

In Tupac voice get money f^^×k bitches and in Davido voice owonikoko..

Olorun ma fi owo won wa.

But she's not from a poor home now.

She's just morally loose. Dat's d best explanation for this nonsense.

Ah ah!
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by fairygeh(f): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
KingEli:
u fine reach am?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by mobicomtech01: 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
englishmart:
I thought davido is 22, that girl looks 25
grin grin

I thought i was the only one with a sight problem oo. This girl is way older than davido but will gladly allow herself to be a baby mama to a celeb to become one. That is all she is after cos she knows davido wont marry her, anoda man's cross shio
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
fairygeh:
Yes
oya put ur pinshure make I see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
zoelife:

Ah ah!
morally loose??...How dare u judge someone like that..u don't even know her personally for goodness sakes...................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by mobicomtech01: 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Davido and Sophie Momodu who is Ovation CEO Dele Momodu's cousin, welcomed their daughter last week. Here are never seen before photos from her baby shower. See how Davido is lovingly looking at her. He may have have a new Guinea bae Sira but Sophie definitely has a very big spot in his heart. Big congrats to them. Davido is 22, Sophie is 28.

Before Davido openly acknowledged the baby was his, a member of his team who had agreed to speak with NET on condition of secrecy, had said this of the pregnancy back then:

‘People like to talk; the fact that the girl is pregnant doesn’t mean that Davido is the one responsible. Anyways, we both know it’s not today that we’ve been having all this pregnancy allegations for Davido.”

When asked if Davido really knows the lady in question and has had any sexual relationship with her, the source went on to add:

‘The truth is Davido sure knows the girl, but they are not as close as they used to be. So I really can’t tell, and if she comes tomorrow and says Davido is the father of her baby or Davido got her pregnant, then we’ll request for a DNA test.’

I had to copy this from a blog. Damn Davido is not even sure he is the father of the girl. Na whao oo.
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by smsshola(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
zoelife:

Ah ah!
Oto oro ....true talk dear.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
KingEli:
morally loose??...How dare u judge someone like that..u don't even know her personally for goodness sakes...................

One doesn't have to know them personally to justify having a baby out of wedlock for a much younger twenty-sumthing year old. As baby father. Because of his popularity? Or love? grin

Even if there's more to it shouldn't they be more discreet?
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
zoelife:

One doesn't have to know them personally to justify having a baby out of wedlock for a much younger twenty-sumthing year old. As baby father. Because of his popularity? Or love? grin

Even if there's more to it shouldn't they be more discreet?
By discreet do u mean hide d fact that they have a baby together??..both parties r adults who chose to do wat they wanted..what's d big deal?......we all have our own baggage,,let's not be Ray Charles to it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by chineduwright110(m): 2:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
undecidedIz always like that after aLl dem d beautiful chicks they ve useless they will end wit sum kaind of stuffs like diz undecided
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
KingEli:
By discreet do u mean hide d fact that they have a baby together??..both parties r adults who chose to do wat they wanted..what's d big deal?......we all have our own baggage,,let's not be Ray Charles to it

I'm not claiming perfect either.

Just pointing out that the said lady looks way older and more mature than Davido.

It's not like they were in a relationship before now. Trust me if they were we wld all know.
Have strong doubts Davido would with all his 'hot girl' preferences would suddenly switch.

Anyway u look at it, one cant but conclude 'wrong move' or 'stupid move' or worse still 'desperate move'?
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
hensben:
put a ring on this old lady finger? As young as Davido? The way una take dey find this ring nor be here. When she isn't a singer, stripper yet fell cheap to a young dude. She should be ashame of herself.
must age come BTW two mature adult... You sound like u were dar he was having s*x with her.. Whether youngvor old they both have a kid together... And if davido wants a his daughter to have a good life.. Den he wud do d needful... Na pple like u dey make bastards full society grin
Get a life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by hensben(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
chinoasa:
must age come BTW two mature adult... You sound like u were dar he was having s*x with her.. Whether youngvor old they both have a kid together... And if davido wants a his daughter to have a good life.. Den he wud do d needful... Na pple like u dey make bastards full society grin
Get a life
I already have a life. Ehn! That's the plan, to trap him with baby?. Don't worry the baby will definitely have a good life as far as the lady and Davido are still alive, he mustn't marry her.
What about kids that lost their parents at early stage and still made it in life.
Not that they were dating before the pregnancy. That's shame on the part of the lady. No difference between her action and that of strippers and prostitute.
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by hensben(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
KingEli:
Zoelife is right.. She used the right words for this act.
The said girl is morally loose
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by flokii: 3:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Omo Davido get eyez o...
see as d chick fresh, fine...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by fairygeh(f): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
KingEli:
oya put ur pinshure make I see
see me in camera wink
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic by kayalla(f): 8:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Godfullsam:
This lady is way older than davido na

i tire o. waaay too old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbemi Olateru-Olagbebi, Joro And Dokun Olumofin Fight Over Toolz Wedding Invite / Tboss Steps Out In A See-Through Outfit That Reveals Her Tattoos / Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.