Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line (28043 Views)

Sophia Momodu Releases Hot New Photos / Chidinma Rocks New Hairstyle To Promote Her New Song, 'Love Me' (Photos) / Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by winkmart: 6:20am On Apr 04, 2016
Davido's babymama Sophie Momodu is about to launch her fashion line. The mum of one released these new promo photos today and has this to say about the inspiration for her new business.

The African woman is the most hidden treasure on earth.. Often highly underestimated. She's proud of herself, she respects herself & others. She's aware of who she is.. She neither seeks definition from friends nor does she expect anyone to read her mind. She's quite capable of articulating her needs. A good African woman is hopeful & strong enough to make all her dreams come true.
She knows love therefore she gives love.

She knows her past, understands her present & moves towards the future. She does not live in fear of the future because of her past. Instead she understands that her life experiences are lessons meant to bring her closer to self knowledge & unconditional self love.
The African woman knows God.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/04/davidos-babymama-sophie-momodu-releases.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by CecyAdrian(f): 6:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmmmm, all this girls, shebi na the money wey Davido give u take open this business undecided money wey make u even forget your own months own baby

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by jcross19: 6:35am On Apr 04, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Hmmmm, all this girls, shebi na the money wey Davido give u take open this business undecided money wey make u even forget your own months own baby
you were there he gave her the money? Huh!!

20 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 04, 2016
she looks good

Good for her.....

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by OneManLegion(m): 6:59am On Apr 04, 2016
Who the _fuck is this ugly binch

Davido is a disappointment sha.

So, this is THAT Sophie Momodu

I wouldn't _fuck this one if she paid me.

See as she be like vampire on hunger strike.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by dayowunmi(m): 7:25am On Apr 04, 2016
Good step, at least she's doing something for herself

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by endtimesblog: 7:26am On Apr 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 04, 2016
C her.. lipsrsealed
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by nairamaverick(m): 8:02am On Apr 04, 2016
Took her a long time, she needs to fire her PR team. The best time for this was right immediately after the saga. Well maybe Na settlement money she use start.

Every publicity is good publicity!

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 04, 2016
dts nice

see this::: Lol.... When Your Friends Ask You To
Save A Seat For Them http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/lol-when-your-friends-ask-you-to-save.html?m=0
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2016
OneManLegion:

It is only a kid that does not know that the v.agina of a cow is also a meat. - Pete Edochie grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by NobleAngell(f): 8:24am On Apr 04, 2016
Oh she has finally woken up from her slumber. Good morning Sophie.
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by Larrey(f): 8:29am On Apr 04, 2016
Good of her,life goes on jare

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by OKorowanta: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2016
OneManLegion:

Show us your sister pictures? undecided

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by OneManLegion(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2016
OKorowanta:

Show us your sister pictures? undecided
Lwkmd!
Baba, nor reach there at all; my sisters are effing fine.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by OneManLegion(m): 8:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Zoharariel:

It is only a kid that does not know that the v.agina of a cow is also a meat. - Pete Edochie grin

Smh.

If this meat is all that's left, I'll turn a vegetarian. grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by Beehshorp(m): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2016
OneManLegion:

Ehya... See as im wan kill himself ontop another person matter.. Ehya!! God is ur strength

6 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by sukkot: 11:35am On Apr 04, 2016
she try. she looks better and healthier too
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by rantmoniker(m): 11:36am On Apr 04, 2016
Hmm. Only blockhead will go for beauty alone. Beauty is a state of mind and lies in the eyes of the beholder.

Don't wail over another man's choice. It's Monday, do something with your own life.

7 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by MadCow1: 11:36am On Apr 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by Sixaxis: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
CecyAdrian:
do u knw who dele momodu is?? Aunty, Sophia is rich evn w/out davido

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by henrydadon(m): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
glad she doing something with her life and is not relying on davido 300k
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by Sixaxis: 11:37am On Apr 04, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Shez firm tho'

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by Dottore: 11:38am On Apr 04, 2016
Nice body but her face na wao despite the heavy paintings.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by freeman11(m): 11:38am On Apr 04, 2016
OneManLegion:

So many id10.t on nairaland these days... is it cos shes dark skinned? bleach catalyst

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by hadaydoyin(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2016
OneManLegion:

I smell Big lie...haba smiley
you 2 dey Lie Lie Lie
ur 2+2=9
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by hadaydoyin(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2016
Sixaxis:

Shez firm tho'

shut up and stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by Odionfaruk: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2016
Everybody wan make headlines
Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by solid3(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2016
All i can see is, she's calling Davido to come and see something again.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line by gbens2000(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2016
She looks good tho.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'How Chukwuka Emelionwu Kasvid Discovered Us' - Aki And Pawpaw / Terry G Celebrates His Mother On Her Birthday (Photos) / Heidi Klum: I Didn't Cheat On Seal With My Bodyguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.