Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,278 members, 7,826,080 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ (20205 Views)

PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF / Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors / Elumelu Exposes Multi-billion Naira Power Sector Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by Elxandre(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2015
Joeoku78:
A fmr petroleum minister and a woman for that matter indicted by the senate of the 7th assembly for embezzlement of public fund and you are saying that she is innocent. Even goat living in the bush knew the hopeless and scandalous roles she played in the oil industry. Your madam is a thief and must be sentenced to prison in london. After serving london prison, she will face prosecution in nigeria and jailed again until she rots in the prison. Your madam does not deserve mercy because she is cruel, wicked and delvish. If no other person is sentenced she must be sentenced to finish in prison and all her illegal assets acquired by her as if there will be no tomorrow must be collected by government of nigeria. We are glad that a fearless and a no nonsense president Buhari is in charge.
The fearless government hasn't still questioned Fashola on his N78m website or his N140m borehole.

I stopped following this anti corruption war, when i realised that there are still sacred fellows who are untouchables.
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by j4sure(m): 8:38am On Oct 05, 2015
They must have their fACTS FIRST OOOOOOO
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by trapQ: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Screw the law. Arrest the b.itch now!!!
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by Humblega(m): 8:45am On Oct 05, 2015
UrgentData11:
cool

Ole. Scam alert
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2015
I said earlier, if FG has single evidence against anybody in the past administration, they would ve since brought it with speed of light because they have been looking for ways to mark their ground so that they would look pleasing in the eyes of Nigerians. But all these delay tactics is to create vacuum for media to fill the void.

Investigating!!!! Story
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by benjaminiyke(m): 8:51am On Oct 05, 2015
The oil sector is highly corrupt, and if there is any administrative sector that needs to be seriously probed by EFCC it's NNPC. So many shady deals were executed in the previous administration championed by the former petroleum minister. Impunity/immunity must stop being patronized in this country!!!
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by tete7000(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2015
People need to be charged and convicted first before I count them guilty; in the meantime I presume them innocent. I don't follow hysteria.
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by alexvatt(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2015
buhari govt is a scam indeed
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by eleko1: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2015
grin cheesy grin embarassed cheesy cool grin grin cheesy grin grin grin lipsrsealed sad shocked shocked
emmanuel596:

I hardly see people being stupidd on Monday morning I wonder why your case is soo different
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 05, 2015
maduaeke we identified her criminal activities since 2012 we were shouting that money were missing in the oil sector but she kept on stealing relying on the reelection of her baby sitting president badluck jonatin I want jonatin to be implicated in this, peace handover my foot
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by Bevista: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Why stimulate the joy of many Nigerians when the agencies responsible for her prosecution have not concluded their investigation nor have they gotten any concrete evidence to nail her?

Why not tell Nigerians the real scandal that led to her arrest and eventual release on bail?

Was the arrest a jamboree or substantial? Are the crimes based on administrative lapses, irreconcilable business deals with companies doing business with NNPC or outright indulgence in corrupt deals to enrich herself through proxy?

We need a new Nigeria where the prosecutors are knowledgeable enough to defend and prove their charges beyond public outcry and opinions.
The UK are going to prosecute Dieziani and Co for Money Laundering and Bribery, similar to what they did with Ibori.

Back in Nigeria, the FG will be prosecuting her for corruption. It is this part that the EFCC have not concluded investigations. Apparently, the UK government believe they have sufficient evidence to proceed with the money laundering charges.
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by Yksoul(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2015
DIEZANI SHOULD HAVE RETURNED THE STOLEN FUND,BEFORE SHE IS FACED WITH TROUBLE NOW.THE MONEY MET FOR 3 MILLIONS PEOPLE ONE PERSON CARTED IT AWAY,THAT'S VERY BAD FOR THE ECONOMY

1 Like

Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2015
free2ryhme:
when will MASSOB and IPOB AKA the thief and crook supporters group of Nigeria start protesting the arrest of Diezani here in Nigeria and in the UK .

As in ehn maybe that will happen this week, cheesy Wailers oshi......
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Vikkie14:
Ghost Pursuit.
Witch Hunting

call it anything, it will fit in.

They haven't charged Tinubu, AriGBESEsola a.k.a AreGBESE(king of debts) for corruption and they are here shouting Change.

Egbami o!!! When did debt become a crime in Nigeria?
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Vikkie14:
Words on Marble

Wailers!!! so okpolo eyes is not corrupt abi? i'm sure u know she will be in court this morning, Lets see how the whole thing goes then.....
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by nairamaniac: 11:09am On Oct 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Those people should leave my crush alone.

I know she's innocent, And with time, I'll be proven right.

We all love you Diezani. smiley

if you are still single, I pity u in the hands of your wife. if you are married, den u probably are a very gullible husband.
if you are not still a virgin, then it mean maybe you lost your virginity toooo late into your adulthood. while ur mates have straffed for like 15years, you HV for like maybe one or two.

u are just a male with a very weak brain.
To you, deziani na queen naaah, wen na so so olosho u deg carry for one-ons thousand.

u r a disgrace to All men.

like say no be for Nairaland, no be small play some small frat men 4 play u.

I pity ur family.
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by nairamaniac: 11:12am On Oct 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

if you are still single, I pity u in the hands of your wife. if you are married, den u probably are a very gullible husband.
if you are not still a virgin, then it mean maybe you lost your virginity toooo late into your adulthood. while ur mates have straffed for like 15years, you HV for like maybe one or two.

u are just a male with a very weak brain.
To you, deziani na queen naaah, wen na so so olosho u deg carry for one-ons thousand.

u r a disgrace to All men.

u know she's innocent, becos ur small prickkk raise like Court-hammer knack her picture for your Phone, abi?
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by ezeagborj: 11:44am On Oct 05, 2015
This delay in investigation is leaving room for manipulations o..
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by noblegrex: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
I think I like you Alison but I like Nigeria more.you can go to jail, if found guilty.
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
itsmayiela:
Before fa? Is it the federal govt that will investigate and charge Diezani? It is rather the EFCC or ICPC that is charged with such anti-graft responsibilities.

What this man is saying does not make any extra sense. He is only stating the obvious. Example, "there is God oh"
even if u give them ten yrs, they won't be able to nail her. see prince Audu abubakar.
Re: Alleged Oil Sector Fraud: ‘ Why FG Is Not Charging Diezani, Others Now’ by Fourwinds: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
SeverusSnape:

no be only crush., na crash e go be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Deadly Security Threats Nigeria Is Facing / Governor Obiano Participated In 13km Walk For Life Exercise In Anambra (photos) / You Are A Shameless Merchant Of Falsehood: Ogun APC, Gbenga Daniel Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.