Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,909 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:37 PM

MTN Has Stolen My Money Again! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MTN Has Stolen My Money Again! (439 Views)

Buhari Has Stolen From Nigerians More Than Any other Nigeria President / Nigerians Will Be Shocked If I Reveal How Much Wike Has Stolen —amaechi / Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Has Stolen My Money Again! by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2015
It was yesterday when MTN sent me a text message saying "with N15 ONLY. Get up to 150mb and enjoy unlimited song streaming for 7 days. simply text c to 5900.

I quickly sent the command to 5900 hoping to get the cheap 150mb and use SAS and proxy droid to use the mb to power other application. After sending the command, i did'nt receive any welcome message, so i dialled *559*2# and i saw just 30mb. I was annoyed, i forgot to check my account balance and i went to sleep. This morning i checked my account balance it was 0.00 and yesterday it was N108.

I called 180, i complained to the agent and she asked me to hold on so that she can check the cause of the deduction. She kept me waiting for 6 minutes. When she came back to the call, she said my airtime was deducted bcus i subscribed to musicplus. I explained to her that MTN sent me a message yesterday night that it was only N15 for the plan, And she said "there was a promo yesterday but now it is N100"...Just like that. I did'nt want to bother her so much so i told her to opt it out.

Because of what MTN did to me am gonna subscribe to mtn bblited and download massively.
So angry!!!
Re: MTN Has Stolen My Money Again! by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 05, 2015
Eh ya! Why now
Re: MTN Has Stolen My Money Again! by pet4ril(f): 7:32am On Oct 05, 2015
MTN are doing business as welln so man must survive. ..next time, even if they ask you to press 1 to get 1m please don't do it that's my take on them

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Governor ‘orders’ Arrest Of Newspaper Publisher / What Is Wrong With The Kwara State Government? / Brigadier General Ransome-kuti Sentenced To Jail By Nigeria Army Court Martial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.