Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

What Is Wrong With The Kwara State Government? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Wrong With The Kwara State Government? (435 Views)

What Did The Kwara State Governor Do With Over N66billion Received In 2016? / Niger Delta Avengers Meet Kachikwu At Delta State Government House(pics) / The Kwara State Governor, Alhaji Abdulfatah Ahmed Has Denied Any Link With The M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With The Kwara State Government? by oluwadanie1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
I really thank God for my life as i almost had an accident last thursday on my way from ilorin to minna. No thanks to the very bad state of the ilorin-jebba road.

This road is already a death trap. I saw up to 4 trailers that had fallen on its side. One of the trailers was even carrying "Bakers biscuit" of which some of the cartons opened and the contents fell out. (waste of resources).

Again, when we got to the jebba bridge, i was suprised to see that the "go slow" which was caused by bad road had extended to some parts of the bridge. Though soldiers were trying to control it but some trailers were still standing on a part of the bridge,

it is really not fair on the part of the kwara state government as they ought to have done something to this road.

Mokwa-bida road was once in the same condition till it was repaired.

Please Governor Abdulfatah, do something.

Most of you must have seen pictures of the bad roads on this forum.

Thanks.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Kwara State Government? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2015
Looks like it's a federal road

(1) (Reply)

Why Black Man Dey Suffer Today / Secret Recording Pen (pay On Delivery) 08066804625 / Chibok Girls: Buhari Gives Condition To Negotiate With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.