Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,539 members, 7,837,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? (1471 Views)

Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by lopsoj(m): 7:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Many husband have been sentenced to prison for rape, they have carnal knowledge of their female child from the age of 3 years old up to 15 years. When you ask them why they do such, some say that is their destiny or it is the hand work of the devil. Recently, a man caught raping his 3 years old daughter said he was depressed and these is because he lack finacial support, lost is job and his respect amongs his friends, made him so depressed that he didn't know when he rape his own daughter.
The case of rape is now high that men rape young girls, guys rape old women, husband rape his wife; against her will. This calls for serious concern. How true is it that depression make a man to rape his daughter, is it also depression that made young boys to gang rape a teenage girl?
Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 05, 2015
If they are depressed, they should use their wives' wrapper to hang their necks instead. Thank you.

12 Likes

Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by kossyablaze(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2015
Madness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by northvietnam(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2015
D what, nonsense......... if may ask, can a husband rape his wife.....
Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by SAMBARRY: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin grin
EggovinMma:
If they are depressed, they should use their wives' wrapper to hang their necks instead. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by SAMBARRY: 8:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Efemenaxy come and attend to ya customers o.

e be like say child rape has come to stay in Nigeria grin

virgin finders and chelsea fans e Pele o. grin

ani ri iru e mo o grin

meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by innervoice(m): 9:09am On Oct 05, 2015
EggovinMma:

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by lopsoj(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2015
northvietnam:
it happens when the wife refuse the husband for a particular day. Note rape have to do with force.
Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by ronald4lif(m): 9:12am On Oct 05, 2015
northvietnam:

Stop displaying your ignorance. A wife is not a possession or some sexual tool. Any forceful and non-consensual sex is rape, whether it's your wife or not.

7 Likes

Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by ronald4lif(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2015
If depression can influence suicide and murder nothing should be ruled out. It's possible to lead one to child molestation but anyone suffering from depression should seek medical help coz no crime will be dismiss on the basis of depression. If sex workers haven't down tools yet then I don't see why one should commit rape.

2 Likes

Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by Captainswag225(m): 10:04am On Oct 05, 2015
yeah it can, but such thoughts should be discarded,,,,,, once u encounter such thoughts.......u should share with someone u trust or seek for professional help.
Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by emilyone(f): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2015
Please , you men should help talk to your fellow men to stop this madness, because the rate at which innocent kids are being defiled these days is quite alarming !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by northvietnam(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

Stop displaying your ignorance. A wife is not a possession or some sexual tool. Any forceful and non-consensual sex is rape, whether it's your wife or not.
saint Mathew of the old I hear , see your mouth . na so oyimbo go dey deceive unaah so tey one some body will come and say gays are people like me and you. for your informasio , wife , girl friend can't be rape if its done by their man OK...........
Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by Pidggin(f): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
lopsoj:
Many husband have been sentenced to prison for rape, they have carnal knowledge of their female child from the age of 3 years old up to 15 years. When you ask them why they do such, some say that is their destiny or it is the hand work of the devil. Recently, a man caught raping his 3 years old daughter said he was depressed and these is because he lack finacial support, lost is job and his respect amongs his friends, made him so depressed that he didn't know when he rape his own daughter.
The case of rape is now high that men rape young girls, guys rape old women, husband rape his wife; against her will. This calls for serious concern. How true is it that depression make a man to rape his daughter, is it also depression that made young boys to gang rape a teenage girl?

Are some men not depressed in Ghana? Why don't we hear stories of rape from there. The issue is women and girls are devalued here.
Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
The depression should lead him to rape a policewoman or Governors wife
Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by ojeota(f): 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Depression is à very critical case, which mat lead the sufferer to do things unconsciously without thinking about it during thé act. He/she will only realize it after thé deeds has being done.
The worst part of depression is that you can hardly know who is suffering from it. Some people mistakes it for others things like, being quiet, isolating from people.
Having said so, i will say there is no excuse for evil.
Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by MARKone(m): 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
northvietnam:

Oga, non consensual sex, whether it is your wife or anybody, is termed Rape. When you force yourself on your wife, even if you paid N1m on her head, you have raped her, and ideally, she can press charges.

At post, a criminal will always look for an excuse, who or what to blame. Depression might be a serious medical issue, but definitely not an excuse to Rape anyone, worse, to molest a child.

1 Like

Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by lopsoj(m): 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pidggin:

Are some men not depressed in Ghana? Why don't we hear stories of rape from there. The issue is women and girls are devalued here.
maybe it's happening, their media is not just publishing it.
Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by northvietnam(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
MARKone:

Oga, non consensual sex, whether it is your wife or anybody, is termed Rape. When you force yourself on your wife, even if you paid N1m on her head, you have raped her, and ideally, she can press charges.

At post, a criminal will always look for an excuse, who or what to blame. Depression might be a serious medical issue, but definitely not an excuse to Rape anyone, worse, to molest a child.
with all due respect , I know what you are Driving at and depression or no depression , any man that can't control his joy stick has no excess for rape. I can't see my loved ones being raped. my point is , how can I rape a woman that lives under my roof with my two kids, hooooooooooooooooooow............

1 Like

Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by lopsoj(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
raumdeuter:
The depression should lead him to rape a policewoman or Governors wife
lols, that will take away depression and add pressure sote he go masturbate for jail.
Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by Pidggin(f): 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
ronald4lif:

I had to check your location cause i suspected you were not based in Nigeria. Please excuse his ignorance, it comes with the territory.

1 Like

Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by Pidggin(f): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
lopsoj:
maybe it's happening, their media is not just publishing it.

Trust me it's not happening there, Ghana is relatively safe for all.
Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by lopsoj(m): 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rape is a temptation to men who can not control their suger cane rod, imagin 4-6 years old girls dance and judi wereke b4 old men in a part at Ajegunle, anything can happen. God go save us.
Re: Can Depression Make You Rape Your Wife Or Child? by EfemenaXY: 8:36am On Oct 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
[s]Efemenaxy come and attend to ya customers o.[/s]

e be like say child rape has come to stay in Nigeria grin

virgin finders and chelsea fans e Pele o. grin

ani ri iru e mo o grin

meanwhile

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of Marriage And Children / When Kids Decide To Disgrace Their Mum....lmao. / Very Emotional Message From A Single Mother To Her Son And To Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.