Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (72891 Views)

I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) / Man Reunites With Ex-Girlfriend 2 Years After Forgetting He Impregnated Her. PIC / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
I wonder what this guy was thinking but i no fit blame him sha. I guess these are things you do for love if it warrants.lol

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by harrysjones(m): 2:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i can juststop laughing....

5 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by grad2012(f): 2:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy that is luv joor tongue

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by AbbieGee1(f): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhm.....

So it seems I'm supposed to laugh at this point.

Nah.

#Abbiewashere undecided

4 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by saintkel(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hehehehehehe my wife will not be taller dan me o. Some Nigerians can be very funny. I saw these abbreviations somewhere and it caught my attention.

Look at them .......

NAIRA - Never Allow Igbos Rule Again
PHCN - Problem Has Changed Name
HAUSA - House Animals Using Seat of Authority
APC - Association of Past Criminals
NYSC - Now Your Struggles Continues
PDP - People Deceiving People
PHD - Pull Him Down
MTN - Maintain Total Nonsense
ABACHA - After Babangida Another Criminal Has Arrived
NEPA - Never Expect Power Always
BUHARI - Brought Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals.

That ABACHA own made me laugh most...

123 Likes 26 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Antina(f): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2016
Funny though cheesy
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by kikies(m): 2:50pm On Jul 07, 2016
Shuuuu
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Taiyescott(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
hilarious.
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by alberto2k(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2016
And they had to stark TWO BLOCKS grin    
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by ikbnice(m): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
there are better ways of doing it but this is just funny.
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by nikkypearl(f): 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2016
sad angry
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Jay542(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2016
grad2012:
cheesy cheesy that is luv joor tongue
Love kwa! She should have just bent down

3 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by ireneony(f): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2016
Hahaha. .lol grin
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by KnightRod(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
alberto2k:
And they had to stark TWO BLOCKS grin    
grin 12 good inches bruh.. A whole 12 inches!

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by kossyablaze(m): 2:58pm On Jul 07, 2016
Choi
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Psittacus(m): 3:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
oya chop kiss
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by alberto2k(m): 3:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
KnightRod:
grin 12 good inches bruh.. A whole 12 inches!
I tell yhu. . . lets make it 14inches, him cover shoe alone by na 2inches high grin       

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by KnightRod(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2016
alberto2k:
I tell yhu. . . lets make it 14inches, him cover shoe alone by na 2inches high grin       
grin a whooping 1 foot and 2 inches man..

Oh lawd akant! Akant take this! grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by ayooladee(f): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2016
the guy is f00ling himself sad angry embarrassing his pretty wife sad

2 Likes

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
undecided [size=30pt]i didn't even smile![/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by donholy28(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2016
I bet he used one block and was still shorter then he put two and became taller, still no good but he decided to manage that one
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Firstlieutenant(m): 4:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
Correct man, climb anything possible (even if na mount Everest) to kiss those juicy lips.

I like am when guys marry tall ladies.
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ehyaaa

1 Like

Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by maxwelloweezy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Infiority complex
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by ThrillmeatRep(f): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
Thank God I'm short
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Onukube1(f): 9:00pm On Jul 07, 2016
if only it was real
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by mytime24(f): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
J
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by geohenry8(m): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2016
lmfaoooo
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by izzou(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
This mtn guy has rebranded oh

Lalasticlala

Seun
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by Wolex143: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Ds is hilarious.
Re: When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) by ekoson95(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
Improvised Kissing Device

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Damaging Words My Wife Said During A Quarrel / 70-year-old Herbalist With 57 Wives Sacks 8. "His Kids Sleeps With His Wives" / Marriage List Given To Man By His Father-In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.