Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

What If Sharia Law In Nigeria Is The Problem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Sharia Law In Nigeria Is The Problem? (349 Views)

Zahra Buhari, Her Parents And Her Father-in Law In New Photo / If Sharia Is Passed Into Law, Nigeria Will Be Destroyed - Datiri / Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Sharia Law In Nigeria Is The Problem? by tjesssie: 8:21am On Oct 05, 2015
MODs READ FIRST,BEFORE YOU CONCLUDE or DELETE.
Following the protest of the igbos on sharia law, For the first time in a long time,i am so in surpport of the Igbos. Nigerians are really tired of the bombings and suicide bombers. If the sharia law is the problem to tackle the madness,then let it be cancelled in Nigeria. If the law goes extinct,then maybe their girls n boys will be fully opened to the western education. Secret meetings will not hold, their minds will not only be subjected to the wrong doctrine of Islam the Boko Haram uses,then they may know Islam means peace, maybe then we can all then think like normals.
Some muslims are even fraustrated by the sharia law coz of the restriction of freedom God Almighty gave to man, buh because they are in bound of the sharia law(unable to move to another religion) and the physical purnishment that comes with it, some push their fraustration on everyone killing themselves too. Lets not put it on mind-wash alone,only fraustration can make one be this devilish. Nigeria is of mix religion and we can live as one and think like one. The sharia law make some muslim think ill of other religion, and i suspect the sharia law. PLEASE NOTE: i am not condeming the law, i only see it the way i do, maybe because i am dumb, buh i know one or two persons are as dumb as me... MY OPINION... What do you think.

(1) (Reply)

No Hope For Youth In Politics In Nigeria / Stealing Is Not Corruption!!! / What Does It Take To Speak Like Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.