Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) (5293 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe's Speech On The Threat By The North To Secede In 1953. / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by helinues: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Note: This is not a tribal post nor judging the people of biafra..

We should all know at least for now, Nigeria belongs to us all.

Let us shun violence and terrorism.

Nigeria shall be great

2 Shares

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by EgusiSoup: 8:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Fools

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by tucky200(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Is that not chukwudi44? undecided
That guy has never wished naija peace
menix:
^^ super fool..
bros hope say no be me u dey follow yarn sha ?

7 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by menix(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2015
^^ super fool..

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Akuko. .......noise undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by warrior01: 8:52am On Oct 05, 2015
Is that a threat? He chose to pay back Buhari back in his own coin and what's bad about it? Remember 'a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by hardywaltz(m): 8:55am On Oct 05, 2015
Internet warriors...

Make him wear that khaki with that bear-bear enter road naim I go take am seriously...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by igwedaboss(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2015
This is sad..
There are still a lot of things I need to know about the emergence of the Biafrans and why they've taken this course.
The igbos are technically gifted. Why don't they use that and reinvest in themselves. Become the nation's great, rather than dividing the nation which might lead to the lost of lives. The past still haunts, what will the future then hold.

4 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by menix(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2015
tucky200:
Is that not chukwudi44? undecided
That guy has never wished naija peace bros hope say no be me u dey follow yarn sha ?

Nah so stray bullet dey use kill people for lagos..
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by benedictnsi(m): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2015
I have a very strong feeling that some boko harram people are now using the Internet and igbo peopl's name to form nonsense and post....... Even the flag of Biafra there is photoshoped.

Biafran soldiers doesn't wear Nigerian Army uniform like the Boko Harram sects

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:57am On Oct 05, 2015
warrior01:
Is that a threat? He chose to pay back Buhari back in his own coin and what's bad about it? Remember 'a fight against boko haram is a fight against the north.
Please, just listen to yourself shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by acenazt: 8:58am On Oct 05, 2015
Wonderful shall never end fa. I still wonder why Gowon accepted these People's Surrender. I believe Cockroaches should be wiped out both Adults,Juveniles and eggs un-hatched. Sharpening my granpa's machete sha!!!

7 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by helinues: 9:06am On Oct 05, 2015
Fighting for secession shouldn't be a threat to others.. If any of your relatives have ever been a victim of an attack, i guess you will shut down your rotten mouth..

What you wish others is the same you wish for yourself.

warrior01:

3 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2015
God will raise people from the north who will fight for the emergent of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by simplycarro: 9:12am On Oct 05, 2015
Biafrans, enemies of a peaceful Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Tycike: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2015
This dude is not IGBO, his an imposter from the north.

4 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Leopardd(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2015
So you people now transverse the whole new media taking snapshots of what Biafrans says. See whatever you fools do, what i know is that

ZOO MUST FALL

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Nature8(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2015
acenazt:
Wonderful shall never end fa. I still wonder why Gowon accepted these People's Surrender. I believe Cockroaches should be wiped out both Adults,Juveniles and eggs un-hatched. Sharpening my granpa's machete sha!!!

What exactly are you insinuating?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by hinwazaka: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2015
acenazt:
YOU, YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR SIBLINGS, YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR GENERATION UNBORN ARE BAS+TARDS AND TSETSE FLIES.

12 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by omoelesa(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2015
If the security agency goes after him now, u would heard, withhunt,withhunt,yeebos are defination of confuse and directionless people.

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by bonechamberlain(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2015
u see why violence should be shunned. no one has its monopoly.
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Nature8(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2015
simplycarro:

Why not let them go and have your peace since they're now enemies of peace?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by truefact: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2015
simplycarro:
Biafrans are not asking for anything extraordinary, they are asking to be left alone...what is wrong if I don't stay with you?

Why would you want to kill me because I don't live in same house with you? Even if we are twins, we have different wants and needs, let go our different ways

9 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by truefact: 9:22am On Oct 05, 2015
acenazt:
Biafrans are not asking for anything extraordinary, they are asking to be left alone...what is wrong if I don't stay with you?

Why would you want to kill me because I don't live in same house with you? Even if we are twins, we have different wants and needs, let go our different ways

5 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by backtosender: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2015
well as i said before s not by force to be with somebody IPOB are all over the world and they have the freedom of movement why will nigeria government attack IPOB people in nigeria th reason they will have a big problem

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by simplycarro: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2015
truefact:

On my way to work this morning, I counted close to 15 luxurious buses from Ojota to Fadeyi filled with emigrating Igbos into Lagos SW Nigeria, are those one too asking to be left alone? I'm I the one begging that you stay with me or you are the one that is eternally attracted to my part of the country.?
Some of you guys need psychiatric evaluation.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by NOBODYY: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Leopardd:

ZOO MUST FALL

Remember that when the zoo falls..u r NOT entitled to take a pin from it...if u av any money in ur account in the zoo forget it! If u av any landed property in d zoo forget
So u'll just go biafra & start all over again

Besides...animals live in zoo...ur currently Living in the zoo so u r a______? Judge urself

4 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by ArodewilliamsT: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2015
I laugh at the silly nigerians. I think that guy up there should be rewarded with nigeria's presidency the way Buhari was rewarded with presidency after making comments that cost people's lives and properties. Such as

I will make Jonathan's government ungovernable- Buhari

I am commited to spreading Sharia all over nigeria- Buhari.

I will soak Baboons and Dogs in blood if i lose election- Buhari

What is good for the gander should also be good for the goose too. Your Buhari and that guy are equal in the eyes of the law isn't it?

7 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by lolaxavier(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2015
Chukwudi44 and co. should be arrested with immediate effect.
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by PenSniper: 9:54am On Oct 05, 2015
igwedaboss:
This is sad..
There are still a lot of things I need to know about the emergence of the Biafrans and why they've taken this course.
The igbos are technically gifted. Why don't they use that and reinvest in themselves. Become the nation's great, rather dividing the nation which might lead to the lose of lives. The past still haunts, what will the future then hold.

Because those whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad.
A dog that is destined to get lost will never hear the whistle of his owner.

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by PenSniper: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2015
simplycarro:

True word.
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by PenSniper: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Tycike:
This dude is not IGBO, his an imposter from the north.

Stop deluding yourself.
He is more ibo than Ojukwu.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari / Meet The New Emire, The King Of Ballot Box Snachers / Police Funding: NANS To Storm National Assembly, Official Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.