Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) (5301 Views)

Nnamdi Azikiwe's Speech On The Threat By The North To Secede In 1953. / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / United Nation Reacts To Arewa Group’s Threat Against Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by PenSniper: 10:03am On Oct 05, 2015
So bearfraud operatives now share the same beard jig with ISIS.
Thats rather interesting and revealing.

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by truefact: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2015
simplycarro:

On my way to work this morning, I counted close to 15 luxurious buses from Ojota to Fadeyi filled with emigrating Igbos into Lagos SW Nigeria, are those one too asking to be left alone? I'm I the one begging that you stay with me or you are the one that is eternally attracted to my part of the country.?
Some of you guys need psychiatric evaluation.
Now let divide the country , so your can easily stop those buses from entering into your country. ..don't you think it is your best bet. Blind morons everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by simplycarro: 10:14am On Oct 05, 2015
truefact:

Now let divide the country , so your can easily stop those buses from entering into your country. ..don't you think it is your best bet. Blind morons everywhere
Don't you have a knife in your kitchen?, must you wait for me for you to start dividing the country.
Illiterate coward!

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2015
No matter how much you shout, I will still Kpnash Chinelo before you start war
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:22am On Oct 05, 2015
OP! You are such a pathetic cowards... You willingly add yourself on biafran facebook group. Did anyone force you to join brafia group page on facebook? You go to biafran page, dig out post and publicize it on NAiraland to terrify your fellow cowards. Am waiting for the day you fools concentrate on oduduwa problems and leave biafrans to deal with their own problem . what a terrible coward!

You drank biafra, eat biafra, breath biafra , think biafra and talk biafra .

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by MrOra(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2015
You're here fighting e-war, distressing and wasting your time because you have megabytes to waste, people who have sense keep moving on, that's why these ones are great today, a word is enough for the wise but apparently they're too many foolish people in the world and here.

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by wisdomguy4u(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2015
hardywaltz:
Internet warriors...

Make him wear that khaki with that bear-bear enter road naim I go take am seriously...

He will enter right inside your house and burst a hot metal into your coward head to make you see the seriousness of the agitation.

5 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by acenazt: 10:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Nature8:

What exactly are you insinuating?
that you guys should be sent off to ur beloved biafra. I am an advocate of Your freedom. But ur struggle might harm you again
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by acenazt: 11:00am On Oct 05, 2015
hinwazaka:

YOU, YOUR FATHER, YOUR MOTHER, YOUR SIBLINGS, YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR GENERATION UNBORN ARE BAS+TARDS AND TSETSE FLIES.
ROACH
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by acenazt: 11:02am On Oct 05, 2015
truefact:

Biafrans are not asking for anything extraordinary, they are asking to be left alone...what is wrong if I don't stay with you?

Why would you want to kill me because I don't live in same house with you? Even if we are twins, we have different wants and needs, let go our different ways
respect man. I hope you guys get what you want peacefully
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by DaBullIT(m): 11:05am On Oct 05, 2015
grin sharap we know what hausas look like
benedictnsi:
I have a very strong feeling that some boko harram people are now using the Internet and igbo peopl's name to form nonsense and post....... Even the flag of Biafra there is photoshoped.

Biafran soldiers doesn't wear Nigerian Army uniform like the Boko Harram sects

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by dreamworld: 11:07am On Oct 05, 2015
helinues:
Note: This is not a tribal post nor judging the people of biafra..

We should all know at least for now, Nigeria belongs to us all.

Let us shun violence and terrorism.

Nigeria shall be great

yoRober man like u, what took you to that page ?, ode oshi,
tmrw you will change your name to an ibo name in disguise just to post rubbish online
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
PenSniper:
Because those whom the gods want to destroy they first make mad.
A dog that is destined to get lost will never hear the whistle of his owner.
simplycarro:
Don't you have a knife in your kitchen?, must you wait for me for you to start dividing the country.
Illiterate coward!
https://www.nairaland.com/2644174/boko-haram-fighters-fulani-herdsmen

Well over a century ago your Oyo Empire lost Ilorin city and its environs to the superior Fulani warriors, and now in this information age your Yoruba tribe no longer stand for anything.

In Nigeria of today, Yoruba tribe have mainly survived and flourished by relentless ass-licking of their masters. And right now with the terroristic tendencies of their masters the Yorubas appear too helpless and scared to be on their own. Do you know why? Read on...

To ensure that they are not left alone with their masters in OduaArewanistan republic Yorubas have become too desperate for survival in the phantom 'One Nigeria', and therefore resorted to campaign of calumny and fabrication of lies, falsehood and propaganda to malign the Igbos, with a view to quenching the call for self-determination by IPOB.

It's really a pity that the so-called 'sophisticated' tribe now stand for nothing...

We Are Taking Illorin And Offa With Us, North Dares Yoruba: https://www.nairaland.com/885595/taking-illorin-offa-us-north

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 05, 2015
acenazt:
that you guys should be sent off to ur beloved biafra. I am an advocate of Your freedom. But ur struggle might harm you again

How do you mean?

You've got freedom of association and the right to self-determination. So, what's difficult for you to grasp there?

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! 101 years of existence attest to that verdict.

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by hardywaltz(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

He will enter right inside your house and burst a hot metal into your coward head to make you see the seriousness of the agitation.
Seriousness my foot.
Wearing US military camouflage doesn't turn one into a US Marine Olodo

Let him wear it outside his house make Nigerian Army use am do target practice.

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 05, 2015
simplycarro:

On my way to work this morning, I counted close to 15 luxurious buses from Ojota to Fadeyi filled with emigrating Igbos into Lagos SW Nigeria, are those one too asking to be left alone? I'm I the one begging that you stay with me or you are the one that is eternally attracted to my part of the country.?

LeOstrich:
These same Yoruba cowards spewing their lies against Ibos and Niger Delta people will dare not stay in the north and will prefer Enugu as a safer place than Borno.

They know what they are doing.

They've started laying another fresh foundation of deciet among their gullible foolish population in order to justify starting an ethno religious war against the better south.

Yorubas are snakes.

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by LeOstrich: 11:42am On Oct 05, 2015
xtrorse:

I am ND and I need my oil money back.

Ingrate.
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
gv

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by PointB: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
igwedaboss:
This is sad..
There are still a lot of things I need to know about the emergence of the Biafrans and why they've taken this course.
The igbos are technically gifted. Why don't they use that and reinvest in themselves. Become the nation's great, rather than dividing the nation which might lead to the lost of lives. The past still haunts, what will the future then hold.

It's not a must to live together. Nigeria can survive without Igbos/yoruba/hausa, and Igbos/yoruba/hausa can survive without Nigeria. We have been trying to make Nigeria work for over 55 years, and it's simply not working.

We simply have to try something new rather than hoping the same approach will someday work. I envision a near future where those, having similar ideologies and having agreed to live together, do so in their own nation without let or hindrance.

The sooner we start facing this reality the better for all of us. Else one day, pent up anger and frustration will come to the fore like a volcanic eruption, and it might be too late to salvage anything of note.

4 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by simplycarro: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
PointB:

It's not a must to live together. Nigeria can survive without Igbos/yoruba/hausa, and Igbos/yoruba/hausa can survive without Nigeria. We have been trying to make Nigeria work for over 55 years, and it's simply not working.

We simply have to try something new rather than hoping the same approach will someday work. I envision a near future where those, having similar ideologies and having agreed to live together, do so in their own nation without let or hindrance.

The sooner we start facing about this reality the better for all of. Else one day, pent up anger and frustration will come to the fore in like a volcanic eruption, and it might be too late to salvage anything of note.

Be honest, who you have been doing this Baifran iish if GEJ has won the election?
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by PointB: 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
simplycarro:

Be honest, who you have been doing this Baifran iish if GEJ has won the election?

During GEJ time, there were people actively canvassing for Biafra. If their voice is louder now, it behooves on the incumbent to find means to assuage their concerns. Whether such intervention would permanently address the issue surely is a different matter. But the issue of Biafra has been a recurring decimal for a long time. It didn't start because of the duara dullard!

4 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by helinues: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Common sense is not common

wisdomguy4u:
OP! You are such a pathetic cowards... You willingly add yourself on biafran facebook group. Did anyone force you to join brafia group page on facebook? You go to biafran page, dig out post and publicize it on NAiraland to terrify your fellow cowards. Am waiting for the day you fools concentrate on oduduwa problems and leave biafrans to deal with their own problem . what a terrible coward!

You drank biafra, eat biafra, breath biafra , think biafra and talk biafra .
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by simplycarro: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
PointB:

During GEJ time, there were people actively canvassing for Biafra. If their voice is louder now, it behooves on the incumbent to find means to assuage their concerns. Whether such intervention would permanently address the issue surely is a different matter. But the issue of Biafra has been a recurring decimal for a long time. It didn't start because of the duara dullard!
Ok
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by PointB: 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
simplycarro:

Did you also count the buses that were leaving the South West? And how are you sure that half of them are not your people returning back from SE? In any case, did you realize the buses you see in the morning are actually heading to SE not the other way round?

Perhaps you should consider going for the psychiatric evaluation yourself as it appears your brain function in a mono-directional way!

4 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by simplycarro: 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
PointB:

[s]Did you also count the buses that were leaving the South West? And how are you sure that half of them are not your people returning back from SE? In any case, did you realize the buses you see in the morning are actually heading to SE not the other way round?

Perhaps you should consider going for the psychiatric evaluation yourself as it appears your brain function in a mono-directional way![/s]
Only a fool will write what you just wrote.
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

I am ND and I need my oil money back.

Ingrate.

I'm with you...
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by igwedaboss(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
PointB:

The sooner we start facing about this reality the better for all of. Else one day, pent up anger and frustration will come to the fore in like a volcanic eruption, and it might be too late to salvage anything of note.

Okay. Thanks for the insight. But there are countries which have found ways to make things work. Even if there is no country. We can be that country. I personally believe there are ways to solve indifferences and make unity reign, but the plan is never right. Anyways, thanks.
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
[s]
simplycarro:

Only a fool will write what you just wrote.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Ferdinand48(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
every were Biafra.... Biafra... Biafra why is Nigerians so afraid since they say we are deceiving our self, they haven't seen anything yet, Biafra must b free if not today it will tomorrow. God bless Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by PointB: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
igwedaboss:

Okay. Thanks for the insight. But there are countries which have found ways to make things work. Even if there is no country. We can be that country. I personally believe there are ways to solve indifferences and make unity reign, but the plan is never right. Anyways, thanks.

Thank you very much.

For such countries they appear to have similar ideologies or something that binds them together. In our case it simply oil - the control of it!
Don't kid yourself you can salvage this country built on such faulty foundation. The moment the oil runs out, there wont be any need for any of the oil producing parts of the country. The Ijaws will simply be reminded that they contribute nothing more, and Igbo will be told how their land is erosion ravaged among others. Yorubas will remind everyone who cares to listen that they are no longer ready to accommodate non-indigenes in Lagos, the commercial nerve of the country, and will move to reassert control. The Hausa/Fulani will simply use their 'numbers' to get whatever they believe they need, and also resort to mining other minerals. Those who didn't get much from their oil will rue their shortsightedness. Everyone will be in mad rush to re-adjust, and consequently the country will disintegrate.

The best time to re-negotiate the country is NOW. The structure will need to be change such that everyone will know why they are part of Nigeria and whether they want to continue being part, and at what cost. Anyone who want to make something meaningful of Nigeria base on the current structure is not a good student of history. Nigeria, based on the current structure, is doomed to fail. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. We are not ideologically compatible; we are destined to be several great nations, rather than a bumbling, retardedd giant!

It best now to initiate a controlled dismantling exercise, as the alternative is a chaotic implosion with possible attendant catastrophic human and material cost of the next generation or beyond!

1 Like

Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by obailala(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Another wasted sperm.. undecided
Re: Another Facebook Threat By A Biafran ( Screenshot) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
obailala:
Another wasted sperm.. undecided

Try not to go insane on Biaf...issues. Save your energies for OduaArewanistan republic!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FX Crisis: My Children Study Abroad Because I Can Afford It – Buhari / Breaking: Uche Nwosu Dumps APC, Purchased Governorship Form Of Another Party / FG’s New Borrowings Rise By 278.03% In Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.