Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,417 members, 7,812,229 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! (27000 Views)

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by dejonathan(f): 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Today make me remember the best commerce teacher av ever known.his name is mr gbenga AKA DECORUM..i so much love dis man wit his teaching skills..i cried the day i heard that he dead d same day his wife gave birth to there firstborn...(may is gentle soul rest in perfect peace)..

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by MzOnajin1(f): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Eeeeeeoooooo, Sista Rachael of St Louis sec skul ondo, I don't know if am to curse you for that Mark of Cain u gave me on my hand for not going to rosary ground, Na by force? She cained me till my period seized for dt week. No be small thing.

3 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Lsofdk(m): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
nedu2000:
abeg she too harsh,with all her phonetics whether she live for america b4 I dunno angry had great memories from that school sha smiley
me too
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by kaka74: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
One rev sister ugochukwu dat was my pri 6 teacher she really encouraged me with her teachers remark nd to my foster father @ university dude dat man z not a lecturer he was born to teach didn't really fancy any of my teachers at second sch but our principal then mrs mbabugo @ fgc nise was a mummy to all
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by moshould(m): 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
If u went to government college, eric moore. Surulere...and u dont know MR AROMIRE (FAKO)...then u are a muntula....
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mrs Orubu, Delsu secondary school, Abraka. Best maths teacher ever
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Its teachers day today and here is few of my teachers excluding lecturers that I remember for one thing or another.
my parents, they are my first teachers, ese gan o for teaching me well. my mum rarely beats but the day she beats, she beats like ejo aije(somebody pls, translate that) its better to heed her correction than receive her cane.
my dad does not beat too, I can count the no of times he has beaten me, he rarely beats because he doesn't know how to beat like mum puts it, he beats anyhow, there4 he can shout like OMG... you two are wonderful.

now to my school teachers:
Mummy Dammy as she is called, she taught me in primary 3 or 4 @ Bunmi harmony nursery and primary school,she's a good woman who teaches well and treat pupils like her child though she is strict o.

miss Odetayo , she taught me Yoruba and French in jss class, she stirs me up to do my best then, same with Mr Wale, senior class was not as motivating as junior class to me.

my chemistry teacher was not so good in teaching as such, I won't forget the day she beat my sister with a very big stick for an offense she did not commit, kai, you will think she will kill her, we still see each to date and talk well , bygone is bygone.

my mathematics teacher in junior class, Mr Fatulu, don't know where he is now, he will tell you to ask questions after his explanation and when you do, he will say "you're a goat, where were you when I explained earlier on"a times with a knock, myself and Olamide Okunloye were victims of his knock and you're a goat before we stopped asking questions, that's why I don't know bearing to date in maths.

Mr Steve is another man, teaches integrated science well but he is not in my good book because he will always ask me to run errands for my seniors whenever I refuse the seniors initially.

Mr Peter popularly known as Mr P, my primary school teacher and lesson teacher, he can beat like gan o, I dare not do his assignment. he teaches so good, a disciplinarian.

Mr Ayo taught us good morning mathematics every morning, he will always beat me because I don't go early, I don't go early because of my food which might not be ready(I went to school with food flask&water bottle in a small basket) or my sister who might delay me a times.

I can't forget my nursery teacher at start right, she will always eat my food, beat me and promise to deal with me if I tell my parents or anyone she has been eating my food till my mum found out*love you loads, mama Ife*.

Happy teachers day to all my teachers who taught me from cradle to the university.

2 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by MeandSum: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
I went through all the post and we all seem to have something in common - teachers who beat the hell out of us! grin
Do teachers still beat kids in Nigeria these days?
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by mustiiz(m): 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Joyekpen:
Kai Handsome Mr Bako the crush of all girls in New Era College benin city, this is for you. In SS1, You asked the class a question "what is supply" and pointed at me sittin at the back to answer, I had no idea and Evelyn next to me whispered something and deep inside I knew it was wrong answer but l had no other option cause l was so blank that moment, l said it and you looked at me and called me a DUNCE! Tears came out oF my eyes and l resolved NEVER AGAIN will l be insulted in public. Today 20something years later, l am a Charted Accountant, passed all levels once, its you Mr Bako. Thank you!

Smiless.. Love ur story line

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by mustiiz(m): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Phunmibi:
My mum, she taught me mathematics in our language. She took me through further mathematics.
I can remember the days of doing my maths assignment on Monday mornings, the days when she would ask me to go and gather stones and start counting, the days when I would use bottle covers to count. Now, it's all because of you mum, I fell in love with mathematics, graduated as the best in high school, graduated as the best in the polytechnic, and I know the same will go for my university education.

A big Thanks to, Mrs. Ceceilia Adebayo
Thanks, mum, you the best
Love you bunches!

Happy Teacher's day to you!

Smiles... Really nice
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by adadioranmah(f): 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mr. Adamu Tanko Chori of Tender Care N/P School,Dabo Road, Kaduna. The foundation you gave me has never departed from me... You groomed me from the cradle..... much respect to you Sir.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by debuscket(m): 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mrs Chukwurah, my biology teacher in CKC Onitsha. She took me as her son and would always mk sure l understood d topic treated, l developed love for the course and today l'm a doctor. Thank u ma, u'r a teacher per excellence
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Phunmibi: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
mustiiz:

Smiles... Really nice

Abi bro? Thanks to her, I wouldn't have fallen in Love with Engineering
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by mustiiz(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Phunmibi:

Abi bro? Thanks to her, I wouldn't have fallen in Love with Engineering

Bt belive me dear.. U don't llook good been an engineer.. Am sure u will look good nice cute sweet been a medical doctor
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by enoqueen: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
All my teachers did wonders. They all believe in me.

But I give it to mr omotiba, my economic teacher. He made economic sooooo cheap.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Amhappy(f): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
Engr. P.C OKEKE -My Physics Teacher OLSSSN.He brought the best out of me. May God continue to bless you Sir.

I also remember my best Primary School teacher,Madam Afulukwe-RIP Ma
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by door2(m): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
hummm; my best teacher: is deji adenuga: i wish him best in life:
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by ajepako(f): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
The teacher that makes me who I am today and who remains my mentor even after 25 years is Mr Babatunde Samuel Sofowora, my English Language teacher in Isale Eko Grammar School, Lagos Island.

Well, his impact in my life is so immeasurable and to God's glory, I have B.A and M.A in English Language and it's been good and well.

He resigned in 1990 to take appointment with NNPC and we were all proud of him.

I love you Mr Babatunde Shofowora ( Mr. Show)

And wherever you are, God bless you and your progeny!

2 Likes

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by ewen: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Tom. (Auchi polytechnic primary sch) We use to call him uncle yanke. He was my science teacher. He sometime train us on physical education every wednesday. I learnt he is late now. May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by disloman(m): 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mine is Mr Egunjobi of Community Grammar School Akowonjo AKA Omiyale Grammar School.He is my Physical and health Education teacher.Also once my class teacher in JS 3.May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by apholaryn: 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:

you'v changed unrecognisably ooh
lmao! I'm still the same guy o.bsides it should be abt what the heart feels and not what we look like now.missed u alot all these years.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Pyroxene: 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mine is [b][/b] UNCLE ERIC yanyagbini. English teacher in Medna Group of Schools as @ 2001. He was simply d best. Words can't describe. I still pray and hope to meet him someday. Funny enough he was a corp member then...... I pray to God he is doing well
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Pastis: 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
I dedicate this day to Mr.Mba of Army Children School, 33 Air Defence Artillery Brigade, Kakuri, Kaduna (1988) An epitome of what a teacher should be, patient, unassuming and kind. Sir,wherever you are, you effort was fruitful.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ambjosh:
Today the 5th day of October is generally marked as a day for teachers in Nigeria. In the spirit of that, let's use this opportunity to remember that remarkable teacher that impacted our lives either positively or the other way round. I'll go first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mr Tofa, once in Ang. Grammar School, somewhere in Delta. Thank you for contributing to what i am today. Infact I'll classify you as a " a teacher without border" lol. There is barely a subject he can't teach you. Thanks also for always tearing my back with those your rafia cane. lol now i know the importance. Happy Teachers Day to you sir!!!!!
Let's keep the ball rolling. Share yours!

Wow, that's my secondary school: Anglican Grammar School, Ubulu-Uku. Can't forget my history teacher: Mr. Abua, he made me fall in love with knowing what transpired years before. I owe much to Miss Oby, my General Paper teacher for believing in me, giving me 'liver'.

God bless my teachers!
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by lawlahbammy(f): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kudos to my Parents because both of them are teachers.

I love you guys to the moon and back.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by fyxboss(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Alli, my physics teacher in my ss2 in 2007 in king's college, Lagos... God bless u anywhere u are sir
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
apholaryn:
lmao! I'm still the same guy o.bsides it should be abt what the heart feels and not what we look like now.missed u alot all these years.
gringrin see the way you're serious with it.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by sunkanmiisaac(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mr wale of Emmanuel College Olode Ife. Hey! He is a genius he can teach all suaject expecially math and i can beat 100 student 10 stroke of cain without changing hand. I hail o mr wale happy celebration.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Remii(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mr Oyewo, my class teacher at CAC primary school ikirun, 1976. So loving and caring for me. He personally met my mother and offered to sponsor my secondary education when my father's family insisted there was no money for that. they turned him down, I had to work on farm and learn patent medicine trading over 3 yrs before going to school when Bola Ige began free education in 1979. To God be the glory.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aw will I ever forget uncle Tanka...My best teacher ever.
He taught me physics,chemistry,mathematics and further mathematics.He made me love physics so much that I ended up studying Physics in higher institution.
I remember he used to teach me Karate and we do play ball togeda during break time.
#BESTEACHEREVER.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by maduinfo: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
I can't forget Mrs E.I. Aligo, Government Technical college, Awka. Ma, it's all about you.
You taught me all I know today, you taught me how to study. You gave me hope when everywhere was blurred and today I am an Engr. May God bless you, my teacher per excellence.
I also remember you aunty mercy....police children school, owerri. Hmmm...that your koboko changed my life for good...u instilled honesty in me..kudos ma
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] Well no teacher made an impact in my life. [/email]
Bro, sure you schooled in naija?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

OAU Student Union Budgets N1.8m For Phone Calls / ASUU: FG Reveals When Strike Will Be Called Off / Top 5 UNIPORT Alumni Making Nigeria Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.