Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! (27100 Views)

World Teachers Day: Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Can Never Forget? / Who Is That Teacher You Will Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by montezz(f): 1:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Mr.makanjuola My chemistry teacher. D man fit use cane hin cane wake d dead.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by joduseq(m): 3:53am On Oct 06, 2015
My further mathematics teacher will come in through the door, half of the student in class will disappear through the window. The weight of him hand alone go make you fail

1 Like

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Shaadey:
lol....izx allowed. ..I've modified it oh

BETTER
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2015
itzMizELo:

is it d 1 @ okpara watersy?d
Nah bro. Its somewhere in the Big Heart state.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by tammie24: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2015
Okoro
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by itzMizELo(f): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ambjosh:
Nah bro. Its somewhere in the Big Heart state.
ok.... which diocese? n m a she nt a he
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by BobUg28(m): 10:07pm On Oct 13, 2015
[i][/i]
viickerz:
Aunty bimpe! I remember when i was in primary3, i broke the ruler of one boy named Abass, the woman beat me like craze, she beat me to the extent that, when i got home and told my dad about it, i started crying again, my dad made all sorts of threats that he would come to my school the following day,

the next day, i went to school and started braggin to my friends that my daddy will beat that aunty, i couldnt wait..

During break time, my dad came to my school, he asked me where the woman was, i told him..my dad went to go and talk to her, they entered a classroom together, i stood in one corner expecting the teacher to come out with bruises and bumps from my fathers beatings,

to my utter surprise, the teacher(aunty bimpe) and my dad came out of the classroom with smiles on their faces, my daddy was smiling sheepishly and the aunty was also smiling too, they were talking and smiling at each other,

i almost collapsed !!! I just started crying, all my hopes were dashed ,me that i was hoping that my daddy will beat the teacher and take me away frm that school,

my dad just left without saying a word, he was just smiling at her

I still hate that aunty till today !

I dont blame my daddy tho, that woman had a large butt!

The last paragraph is the punchline.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by AleqsChizar(m): 10:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Kindly download these blazing IGALA RAP songs by ALEQS CHIZAR#

G'OMI ABAJOI
http://madeinksu.com/post/384/music-aleqs-chizar-g-omi-abajoi-

KP'IBE WE ft OD Tension
http://ksuamebo.com/2015/07/aleqs-chizar-feat-od-tension-kpibe-we-prod-by-samzy-aleqs-chizar-x-od-tension/

Facebook: ALEQS CHIZAR
Twitter: @AleqsChizar
Instagram: @al_chizar
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Kelgabriel5(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
My mathematics teacher from js 1_ss3, still want to be part of her class
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Junior66(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2015
Drsheddy:
John Pepe of Government science secondary school Dekina Kogi state all your flogging then just because I plug mango to eat because of hunger then.. You flogged a hell out of me God dey sha...I remember Mr. SJ Momoh God will continue to bless you.
Hmmm. Mr John Pepper has retired now sha. But i had no idea he was ever at Gss Dekina o. He is my relative and friend's dad.
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2016
digitalis:
To Mr. Gbenga of thanks for the love. You remain dear to me sir
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by AmuRubber(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
moshould:
If u went to government college, eric moore. Surulere...and u dont know MR AROMIRE (FAKO)...then u are a muntula....

Fako, our Mathematics teacher in GCL those glorious years! He was known for making weird statements like -

“Look straight at the fvcking blackboard!”

“I will dismantle your system!”

“You must be an oloriburuku mvtherfvcker!”

Despite Mr. Aromire's strictness, he was our favourite teacher. He was loved by virtually all his students, but he gave no damn about whether he was loved or hated by anybody. Baba no send any Babylonian - including our revered Principal, Mr. Afolabi!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by moshould(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07
U know almost every every about Faco bro? Which set are u? I am 04 set
Re: That Teacher You Can Never Forget!!!!! by TGCML: 11:54am On Apr 19
Buy WAEC GCE Pins, WAEC Result Checker Scratch Card, Neco Result Token, NABTEB Result Checker Scratch Card on https://triplegltd.com.ng/

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Agony Of Private School Teachers / ASUU Strike: What Is The Resolution Of The ASUU Chapter In Your School? / Nnenna Otti Emerges As First FUTO Female VC (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.