Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao (3119 Views)

Troops Kill Boko Haram Fighters During Battle In Babangida; Yobe (Graphic Pic) / Cameroon 'kills 100 Boko Haram Fighters And Frees 900 Hostages' -bbc Africa / Troops Hit Boko Haram Fighters Preparing Meal, Advance To Sambisa [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2015
Alcatraz002 and other cowards, please see thead below where Igbos have taken responsibility for the Abuja bombings.

All these bombers are from Anambra state. grin grin grin grin grin grin

ISIS fighters are all Igbos from Umuahia and Owerri including Taliban and Alshabab. grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos herdsmen have been killing innocent people in the MB, destroying farms and raping women and hiding as fulani. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Igbos founded boko haram and even Shekau is from Enugu state. grin grin grin grin

Igbos are destroying Nigeria, this Igbos must be very powerful oo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

These Igbos start riots in the north at the slightest provocation even when cartoons are made in Denmark, Igbos will start burning churches and killing people in the north. These Igbos even killed innocent Youth Corpers when Buhari lost in 2011. Lmao. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2643837/boko-haram-releases-pics-abuja

cc ArodewilliamsT

https://www.nairaland.com/2642840/photo-chimaokoro63-what-dont-know/1#38663468

10 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by benedictnsi(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Lol... @Op get ready to dodge your head when Anambra people jam you with their bad mouth and curse grin
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2015
benedictnsi:
Lol... @Op get ready to dodge your head when Anambra people jam you with their bad mouth and curse grin

I am Igbo, some cowards have already started saying that Igbos are responsible for boko haram because they lack the balls to call out the northerners. These same cowards are claiming that Igbos kidnapped Olu Falae and pretending to be fulani herdsmen. grin grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by benedictnsi(m): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2015
SovietBomber:

I am Igbo, some cowards have already started saying that Igbos are responsible for boko haram because they lack the balls to call out the northerners. These same cowards are claiming that Igbos kidnapped Olu Falae and pretending to be fulani herdsmen. grin grin grin grin

Lol..... You d listen to all those their nonsense talk

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2015
Even I, SirWere, can not make such an idiotic comment gringringrin

Oya, EasternLion, Biafranking, come and kill this idiot gringrincheesycheesy
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2015
SirWere:

You have a small brain, can't you understand sarcasm? i and EasterbLion, BiafranKing are on the same lines. Get some education. cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by kossyablaze(m): 9:45am On Oct 05, 2015
Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2015
SovietBomber:

You have a small brain, can't you understand sarcasm? i and EasterbLion, BiafranKing are on the same lines. Get some education. cheesy
Today na teacher's day nagringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Iykopee(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2015
The yorubastard who started claiming the igbos are responsible for abuja bomb blasts is one silly balless community leader from oshogbo.

Can they call a spade a spade when the chips are down? Some even went as far as denying fulani involvement in Olu falae's saga. Now that shows cowardice naturally runs in their system.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2015
Iykopee:
The yorubastard who started claiming the igbos are responsible for abuja bomb blasts is one silly balless community leader from oshogbo.

Can they call a spade a spade when the chips are down? Some even went as far as denying fulani involvement in Olu falae's saga. Now that shows cowardice naturally runs in their system.

The fools are alcatraz002& aresa aka eko ile but let's not generalise. You need to read from other Yorubas like Pensniper, Shymm3X & MayorofLagos.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by donholy28(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Yes and shekua na ojukwu
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by hinwazaka: 10:15am On Oct 05, 2015
YOROBOTS ARE NOTHING BUT MINDLESS ZOMBIE COWARDS. YOU FIND THEM ON THIS FORUM VEHEMENTLY DEFENDING THE LOPSIDED POLITICAL ARRANGEMENT KNOWN AS THE APC GOVERNMENT. BUT THE MASTER FULANI IS NOT EVEN SPARING A COMMENT ON THE PERFORMANCE OF THIS GOVERNMENT. ALL YOU SEE IS ONE SW AFTER ANOTHER DELUDING EACHOTHER ON HOW FANTASTIC THE PRESIDENT IS, JUST SO THAT HE CAN GRACIOUSLY THROW THEM A BONE. EVEN THEIR GOD, TINUBU IS NOTHING BUT A BEGGAR, TAKING CRUMBS AND STILL BEING GRATEFUL FOR IT. WHAT A SHAME. IN THE EAST, NOONE CAN DARE PRETEND TO CONTROL THE MINDS AND THINKING OF MILLLIONS OF EASTERN ELEPHANTS. THE ONLY FOOL, WHO IS DUMB ENOUGH TO THINK SO, IS ALHAJI ROCHAS IDRIS OKOROCHA. AND WE ALL KNOW THAT HE IS AN ILLEGITIMATE SON OF ONE ALHAJI FROM THE NORTH. THE YOROBOTS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES. WHAT A COWARDLY RACE.

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by UncleJudax(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2015
SirWere:

You too hate Sarcasm? Have a laugh brother. wink
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Chiaka(f): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2015
Your hate will hunt you o!
SovietBomber:
Alcatraz002 and other cowards, please see thead below where Igbos have taken responsibility for the Abuja bombings.

All these bombers are from Anambra state. grin grin grin grin grin grin

ISIS fighters are all Igbos from Umuahia and Owerri including Taliban and Alshabab. grin grin grin grin grin

Igbos herdsmen have been killing innocent people in the MB, destroying farms and raping women and hiding as fulani. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Igbos founded boko haram and even Shekau is from Enugu state. grin grin grin grin

Igbos are destroying Nigeria, this Igbos must be very powerful oo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

These Igbos start riots in the north at the slightest provocation even when cartoons are made in Denmark, Igbos will start burning churches and killing people in the north. These Igbos even killed innocent Youth Corpers when Buhari lost in 2011. Lmao. cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2643837/boko-haram-releases-pics-abuja

cc ArodewilliamsT

https://www.nairaland.com/2642840/photo-chimaokoro63-what-dont-know/1#38663468
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Psylas(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Islamabad
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2015
Chiaka:
Your hate will hunt you o!

This is sarcasm my dear, I am Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by ahaz: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2015
SirWere:
Today na teacher's day nagringringringrin
haha very funny guy.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by dialfa: 10:35am On Oct 05, 2015
We all know that the terrorist-in-chief is Igbo

See, pictures don't lie

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by LeOstrich: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2015
These same Yoruba cowards spewing their lies against Ibos and Niger Delta people will dare not stay in the north and will prefer Enugu as a safer place than Borno.

They know what they are doing.

They've started laying another fresh foundation of deciet among their gullible foolish population in order to justify starting an ethno religious war against the better south.

Yorubas are snakes.

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by mekadinho(f): 10:41am On Oct 05, 2015
SovietBomber:

@Sovietbomber, I read what dat bastardic brown zinc IDIO.T wrote on dat thread n d way he ran out of d thread when he was told to visit d nearest DSS office with his evidence. Why can't ds guys face Hausa/fulani for once? Fulanis kidnapped a "whole" falae, and some cowards who r so afraid to face their neo-colonial masters turned around to blame Igbos. And if u call them cowards u ll see them ranting lik IDIO.TS.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Karanka: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2015
@OP,i understand that you're being sarcastic with this thread,but I advice you should take it down. This is a very sensitive issue,and tomorrow now,those angry cowards might deliberately misinterpret this thread and use it mischievously.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by LeOstrich: 10:45am On Oct 05, 2015
dialfa:

See, pictures don't lie

The most highly underrated post I have seen so far.

If I could give you a thousand likes I would.

grin
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by DaBullIT(m): 10:54am On Oct 05, 2015
Always smoke nafdac approved weed

At this point investigation is nit centered around just Boko Haram

Chima will confess and if Kalu or uwazuruike approved this, trust Buhari, UK security agency and Nigerian Airforce hehehehe

I just don't wanna hear marginalization

Or they are killing us
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Leopardd(m): 10:56am On Oct 05, 2015
dialfa:

See, pictures don't lie

Ayam dead, hahahaha.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Maka chukwu this one fit make DSS invite you for questioning.
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by EasternLionn: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2015
SirWere:

You follow call Biafrans terrorists, make you and your people park well oh.

Anyi anaghi asi ndo ma emechaa.
We do not say sorry last last. sad angry
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by zuchyblink(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2015
Tufiakwa! Shameless cowards
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Leopardd(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
Always smoke nafdac approved weed

At this point investigation is nit centered around just Boko Haram

Chima will confess and if Kalu or uwazuruike approved this, trust Buhari, UK security agency and Nigerian Airforce hehehehe

I just don't wanna hear marginalization

Or they are killing us

Sharrap there monkey, these people resemble you Chima Okoro for eye?
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GIRwHpl_QWs/VhIKIwNjtQI/AAAAAAAB_TE/tVpz3Uy1G_M/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]
No wonder Director calls you people "baboons and monkeys"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by vayne(m): 11:02am On Oct 05, 2015
Sarcasm grin grin ....don't mind those scratched faces..everyone they see in their dreams is now igbo grin .
Talk about people with misplaced priorities grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by DaBullIT(m): 11:03am On Oct 05, 2015
grin grin hehehe no kee Yael you don enter one chance
Leopardd:

Sharrap there monkey, these people resemble you Chima Okoro for eye?
[img]http://2.bp..com/-GIRwHpl_QWs/VhIKIwNjtQI/AAAAAAAB_TE/tVpz3Uy1G_M/s1600/Capture.PNG[/img]
No wonder Director calls you people "baboons and monkeys"
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 05, 2015
EasternLionn:

You follow call Biafrans terrorists, make you and your people park well oh.

Anyi anaghi asi ndo ma emechaa.
We do not say sorry last last. sad angry
Choishockedshocked you read my post at all
Re: Boko Haram Fighters And Fulani Herdsmen Are Igbos Hiding As Northerners-lmao by Leopardd(m): 11:06am On Oct 05, 2015
DaBullIT:
grin grin hehehe no kee Yael you don enter one chance

Is giant Biafran speaking Igbo appearing in your nightmares?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Set To Proceed On 6 Months Leave? / Imo @ 40: See How Gov Okorocha Is Celebrating All Past Governors (2) / Gen Africa Urges IPOB To Stay Clear Off Niger Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.