Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore (33147 Views)

Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs / This Current Life We Are Living Is The Predestined Eternity Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by simdam500(m): 11:38am On Nov 29, 2015
How is increase in knowledge a sign of end time
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by ayinde2ade(m): 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
cry I must make heaven by force
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Suspect33(m): 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Richie0974:
End times.. .I have a feeling that when Christ finally comes only 144000 will be redeemed. .Revelation 7:4, Revelation 14:3
pray for more revelation of God's word, the raptured saints were not the 144000, they were the enormous crown in revelation 7:9-17
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
shikshark:
im not a bible freak but there is this verse in the vible that God said He will not destroy His creations again.....and He still uses the rainbow as a reminder.
what Bible verse?the one I know, God won't destroy his creations with WATER.

2 Likes

Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by drealaz24(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
this is where END TIME CREW MEET every Sunday.

Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by ELGREF(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Richie0974:
End times.. .I have a feeling that when Christ finally comes only 144000 will be redeemed. .Revelation 7:4, Revelation 14:3
this verse need attention, can someone explain this better,I went through those verse in the bible now and was confuse
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by niceguy7(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Father please grant me the power to do ur will and ur will alone in Jesus name Amen.!

1 Like

Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by ELGREF(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Suspect33:
pray for more revelation of God's word, the raptured saints were not the 144000, they were the enormous crown in revelation 7:9-17
@suspect33,you make my day with this verse,may the lord give us grace to make heaven whenever he came.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by daresimon(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
shikshark:
im not a bible freak but there is this verse in the vible that God said He will not destroy His creations again.....and He still uses the rainbow as a reminder.

He said he wouldn't destroy it with water again
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Feranmi4christ(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Richie0974:
no, that's not the right interpretation for that verse of the scripture.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
So choosing to forsake Meat makes it a sign of the End times? This is hysteria op
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
simdam500:
How is increase in knowledge a sign of end time
Don't mind them...these fanatics are in the same league with ISIS.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by johnstin(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
This is a very serious matter; not something to be joked with.
I first of all congratulate every one reading this thread. You are Indeed lucky to be alive to read all the op wrote.
Many souls are in hell fire right now begging just for a chance to do what the op has outlined.
Even if our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, delays His second coming, nobody knows when they will leave this world. Let us be honest, nobody knows.

The time one exits this world is each person's endtime.
There are two possible destinations: heaven or hell. Without accepting Jesus and living a holy life till the point of death, one can not make it to heaven.

Jesus has not come because they are still many he wants to save. And you are one!

For example, if Jesus had come earlier than August, 2014 or I had died before that time, I would have been doomed.
So I will forever remain grateful to Jesus for delaying His coming and sparing my life until He saved me.

Jesus Christ is coming soon; sooner than many people believe.
Anybody that is left behind will have to face the extreme violence that will be the order of the day during the anti-christ's reign. Anybody that accepts the sign-666 is doomed for ever in the lake of fire.

This is the time to surrender your life to Christ and strive to live a holy life at all times.

I pray you the reader will not be part of those that will read the news of the rapture on NTA, CNN, Channelnews or other media outlets.
I pray many people from Nairaland will make the rapture.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by ramalot(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
smiley
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by trapQ: 4:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
you're wrong.

God said he won't destroy the earth with a "flood" again.

that's the difference.
shikshark:
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Richie0974:

Shut up! Read Revelation 7:9-17. Stop expressing your feelings because they are a distorted message similar to what false denominations like Jehovah Witness are preaching.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by chuzero(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Www.endtime.com
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Suspect33(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
ELGREF:
@suspect33,you make my day with this verse,may the lord give us grace to make heaven whenever he comes.
amen, God bless you brother
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
BTW where lasisi69 dae sef undecided
my house tongue
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by OVA200(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
shikshark:
The lord say he will not destroy the earth with water not that he will not destroy earth at all.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by donsufia: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
What happens to being baptized for the remission of sin? Or has that command become outdated or no longer a requirement for becoming a born a again?
DjAndroid:
Very soon time will be no more!

How to be saved

How do people become “saved” and “born again” Christians? How can you receive eternal life so that you will be sure to go to be with God when you die? A widely distributed Christian tract says the following is what the Bible requires.

Admit that you are a sinner.
The Bible says, “For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23).
Know that God has already provided for your salvation.
“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son [Jesus Christ] that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life” (John 3:16).
Know that you cannot save yourself.

“Not by works of righteousness which we have done but according to his mercy he saved us” (Titus 3:5).

Repent of your sins.

“Except ye repent ye shall all likewise perish” (Luke 13:3).
Ask Jesus Christ to save you.
“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” (Romans 10:13) and “Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved” (Acts 16:31).
Proclaim Jesus before others.

“If thou shall confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness: and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation” (Romans 10:9, 10).
You can be joyously “saved” and “born again” and receive eternal life right NOW, as millions of people worldwide have, when you receive Jesus Christ as your Savior. Born-again Christians overwhelmingly look at their salvation as the most exciting event in their lives.

What saves you is not any good works you do, but God's grace through your faith in Christ (Ephesians 2:8-9). Decide right now to repent of your sin (be sorry for the sins you have committed and resolve to turn from them), and put your faith in Jesus Christ to save you. Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead to bring us into a right relationship with God (Romans 4:24-25).

Often, preachers get people to say a “sinner's prayer” like the one below. But prayers like this do not save you — they are simply a verbal indication that you acknowledge that Jesus died for your sins and you are willing to follow Him as your Lord and Savior.

“Dear Father in Heaven, I realize that I am a sinner and need forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins [wrongdoings]. I am willing to turn from my sins and lead the life you want me to lead. I now ask Jesus Christ to come into my heart and I receive Him into my life as my personal Savior. I am willing, by God's grace, to follow and obey Christ as the Lord of my life. Please forgive me for my sins and save me.”

What next?

Show your faith in Jesus right now. Start by letting another Christian know you are saved!

Talk to God in prayer every day.
Tell others about Christ.
Join a Bible-believing church and get baptized. Worship with, and join other Christians in serving Christ in a church that truly believes the Bible and honors and preaches about Christ.

As a born-again Christian you will avoid the terror of what the Bible describes as the alternative to spending eternity in Heaven — the everlasting torment of Hell.

Goodluck!
http://www.creationtips.com/saved.html
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by PastorOluT(m): 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
deramarks:
GOD am a terrible sinner pls have mercy upon mylife and the life of my family members GOD pls give me the grace...I LOVE YOU and I want to be in heaven @ the end IN JESUS'S NAME I pray amen

Smile, it is well dear for God has ur prayers so repent cos there is no forgiveness without repentance.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by DjAndroid: 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
donsufia:
What happens to being baptized for the remission of sin? Or has that command become outdated or no longer a requirement for becoming a born a again?
read the post again.
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by hayorzzyzx(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
duchess25:
my house tongue
Lol wetin he dae do?
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 30, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

Lol wetin he dae do?
we are having End time discussions undecided
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by hayorzzyzx(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2015
duchess25:
we are having End time discussions undecided
Hmmm,really endtime undecided
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Hmmm,really endtime undecided
yes nah since everytin nah endtime nah
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by hayorzzyzx(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
duchess25:

yes nah since everytin nah endtime nah
Lol
,you see that wan talk

Btw,how are you?
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Lol ,you see that wan talk
Btw,how are you?
am good ooo just d normal endtime stress.lol. hw u too!
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 01, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Lol ,you see that wan talk
Btw,how are you?
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by hayorzzyzx(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2015
duchess25:
Lol The endtime is really stressful,I'm fine also
Re: 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore by dabosuker(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2015
ramalot:
Religious people are really some of the most ignorant sheep roaming the planet, aren't they? undecided

Can someone point out a point in the history of human existence as we know it, where ALL these things weren't "prevalent"?

Dummies!

Do you guys reason at all, or do you just blindly peddle a premeditated agenda?

My brother when u finally get enlightened about LIfe,...you would come out of the Matrix & finally see how STUPID religion can make a Human being be,...its so sad cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Father Emmanuel Akalue Reacts To Patrick Edet’s Resignation / Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! / Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.