Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) (43771 Views)

Fans Slam Jude Okoye For "Splitting P'square" After Commenting On Wizkid's Post / Davido's Daughter, Imade Visits P'square's House, Dances With Son (Pics, Video) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by danduchi(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2015
K... Am telling Osibanjo about it
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2015
bugzbunny:
Those are Nigerians in U.S
We Americans are immune to wack music..
....Taylor swift on our minds wink wink
OMG! That's a whole lot of shade.
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2015
Jarchi:
Dis one marry so
it's just for the show
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by Ariani: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2015
bugzbunny:
Those are Nigerians in U.S We Americans are immune to wack music.. ....Taylor swift on our minds wink wink
bad blood right?
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by freedom96: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pathetic
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by room089: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Perilious time!
Even doing the days of Apostles, people never scrambled in this manner to touch any!
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Who is Taylor? Who is P-square?
Are you from Uranus? sad

1 Like

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Those are Nigerian women is the US pls let us all understand our so called celebrities are all local champions. An average American does not know P-square, D'banj, Wizkid, Iyanya etc. Except those with some kind of direct connection to Nigeria like work, relationships etc. The ONLY global music star Nigeria has ever produced is FELA and non of the aforementioned clowns are in his league.

4 Likes

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by Topman0001(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
nairayouthcom:
Tiwa Savage Exp0sed Her Priv@te Part Again On Stage

http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/09/12/tiwa-savage-exp0sed-her-privte-part-again-on-stage/

Eyah! Thanks for the gossip. More power to your tongue elbow.
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
bugzbunny:

Dude... There is so much in life apart from PdP and ApC
You are yet to answer my question Mr Americana
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
Those are Nigerian women is the US pls let us all understand our so called celebrities are all local champions. An average American does not know P-square, D'banj, Wizkid, Iyanyaa etc. Except those with some kind of direct connection to Nigeria like work, relationships etc. The ONLY global music star Nigeria has ever produced is FELA and non of the aforementioned clowns are in his league.
Chai...you are wicked!
iyke926:

Are you from Uranus? sad
angry sad grin lipsrsealed
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
Those are Nigerian women is the US pls let us all understand our so called celebrities are all local champions. An average American does not know P-square, D'banj, Wizkid, Iyanya etc. Except those with some kind of direct connection to Nigeria like work, relationships etc. The ONLY global music star Nigeria has ever produced is FELA and non of the aforementioned clowns are in his league.
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
undecided

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by ehix89(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
plz add 2face soo dat pple will not get mad @ ur comment

1 Like

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by obinnajr(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
that's my area in Cincinnati ohio
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by menix(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
The fans must all have Issue of Blood.
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
bugzbunny:

Honey.... We are saying the same thing
Just dat taylor is known all round the world

African musicians make junk songs except youssou ndour

Crack head, I hope you sold your shoelaces for one sniff. America my foot!that gay land.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
nairayouthcom:
Tiwa Savage Exp0sed Her Priv@te Part Again On Stage

http://downloadwapaz.com.ng/2015/09/12/tiwa-savage-exp0sed-her-privte-part-again-on-stage/

Alaye No one is interested in Ur silly story. pls stop commenting on every thread. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by Franzinni: 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
ekafine:

They are humans but not tribalists and bigots wink
sorry I take back my like... They are tribalistic ... Racist bigots ... Don't want to waste (likes) grin sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by chino11(m): 12:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Psquare is Africa's BEST..the only Africans their rings bell all over the world8)

Anambrans are just too much.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by bugzbunny: 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Crack head, I hope you sold your shoelaces for one sniff. America my foot!that gay land.
C'mon mods
Ban this guy
Just as slavery was abolished so will gay be legalized soonest..
#humanrightsmatters

1 Like

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by shizzy7(f): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Who is Taylor? Who is P-square?
As taylor is to Jonathan,,P-Square is to Buhari..

1 Like

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Physika:

U mean to tell me, u dnt recognize taylor as topnotch?

Reminds me of my roomie back in uni, he plays taylor like his life depends on it.
nigga must have gay tendencies. Ain't no grown azz masculine negro obsessing over the chic who does nursery rhymes

2 Likes

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by Spybradd: 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
bugzbunny:
Those are Nigerians in U.S
We Americans are immune to wack music..
....Taylor swift on our minds wink wink

u garrit cool
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by Physika(f): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
safarigirl:
nigga must have gay tendencies. Ain't no grown azz masculine negro obsessing over the chic who does nursery rhymes

Can I score music? lipsrsealed
So, I cnt tell whether they are nursery rhymes or otherwise.

Abt the guy having gay tendencies? That I cnt tell aswel, but he surely had a hanful of 'clients', that's what he called 'em chicks, back then.
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
and it is important that racist Americans who only want to hear bad things about Africa know them because?

1 Like

Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
shizzy7:
As taylor is to Jonathan,,P-Square is to Buhari..
When is the election?
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Physika:

Can I score music? lipsrsealed
So, I cnt tell whether they are nursery rhymes or otherwise.

Abt the guy having gay tendencies? That I cnt tell aswel, but he surely had a hanful of 'clients', that's what he called 'em chicks, back then.
the more feminine a guy is, the more females flock around him. Close enough
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by Nellybank(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
cheesy cheesy Yeye of the year
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
There's no better way to explain this; it's love!
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by lampardizik(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
debris:

Taylor swift my foot who know taylor here in Africa

As psquare is a well known musician in Africa so is Taylor there in America not to be compared to rihanna sef

She's famous for her 'lepasiousness'cheesycheesy

Excuse the language,found no better word
Re: Fans Scrambling To Touch Peter-P'square In Ohio-US (Photos) by Physika(f): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
safarigirl:
the more feminine a guy is, the more females flock around him. Close enough

Neither do I know anything about the above statement. What can I say? lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Royal Albert Hall, London: Wizkid Performed & Made History Last Friday / Please Pray For My Mum- Ibinabo Fiberesima's Son Writes Open Letter To Nigerians / Odunlade Adekola's Meme Trending In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.