Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested (3688 Views)

"Ugonna Madueke's New Home In London" - Trezzyblog / Checkout The Flamboyant Lifestyle Of Allison-Madueke's Son Ugonna In The US(Pics / Here Is How Deziani Madueke's Son Spend's Nigeria's $$$ - Cramjones (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by wachakuta(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2015
Written by Administrator
Published: 05 October 2015

That the controversy-prone former Minister of Petroleum, Diezani Madueke was arrested in London last Friday, is no longer a hot button discourse in the socio-economic and political milieu. She was arrested with four unknown persons and later granted bail. TheCapital can authoritative revealed that one of the four people is Diezani’s fun-loving son-in-law, Ugonna Madueke. Ugonna was later release on bail.
You couldn’t have forgotten so soon Ugonna’s happy-go-lucky, roller coaster lifestyle. A young man with fine epicurean and exquisite sartorial tastes, his mother-in-law’s position in the oil sector opened him up to a higher level of social exploration. From Dubai to Miami and everywhere else with sandy beaches, poplar-lined esplanades and beautiful women, Ugonna is always there in his full glory. So much that some of his best companies were white women.
And he was never coy or had scruples about showing off his life on the fast lane, especially those with champagne-ridden boat cruises and private jets. He has friends in the entertainment and sports circles and, not surprisingly, he was an unabashed supporter of Arsenal Football Club of England.
Sometimes back, at Volar by Vutton in Victoria-Island, Lagos, Ugonna threw caution to the dogs and behaved like a bitch in heat jealously guarding its territory. For no justifiable reason, he pounced on a young lady who had visited the same social spot to have a swell time and beat her to a pulp because she dared to enter the VIP section of the club in defiance of Ugonna’s warning and orders not to.
Ugonna, who was reportedly drunk, had occupied the VIP section in the company of his friends and some ladies who were treating them to different styles of sordid sexual treats. Ugonna apparently lost his cool in abject fear that the intruder would throw a spanner in the works of their sexual escapade and accosted the lady warning her to desist from entering the section.
When the lady refused to do his bidding, he pushed and shoved her for effect and in no time, he descended heavily on her battering her severely. Eventually, the lady left the club with grievous bruises and swollen lips. Even at that, Ugonna ignored the club manager and staff entreaties as he threatened to deal even more severely with the lady. Not even the presence of heavily armed policemen, invited by the bruised lady, could calm him as he insulted the police officers at will.
He threatened to deal with them if they dare mess up with him because according to him, “I am son of Admiral Madueke and my father has paid his dues in this f—king country. I will call my Chief Security Officer.” He was later whisked away to the Bar Beach Police Station, Victoria Island, Lagos that morning.

Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s son in-law Ugonna arrested
http://www.thecapital.ng/index.php/home/3732-exclusive#.VhJLwyoj94w.twitter
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by adedayourt(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2015
angry
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by bugzbunny: 11:14am On Oct 05, 2015
Let it rain

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by wachakuta(m): 11:14am On Oct 05, 2015
The whole family should be incarcerated nd locked up.. they should never come near government work for d next 50yrs... Murderers!!

12 Likes

Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by yvelch(f): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Okpari!
[s]
Search for "yvelch" on konga for the store that gives u d hottest foreign fashion wears wink[/s]
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by madridguy(m): 11:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Good news, atleast dey all enjoying the looted fund. Let them all face the music.
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2015
Which one be son-in-law. Will her son in law answer Madueke. Abi Na her Step son.

Anyways

Anything that could be done to get back a large chunk of our money from her should be done!! This women LOOTED LOOTS

18 Likes

Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2015
How can the son-in-law bear her surname?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Make them come buy their freedom for konga grin angry grin
Na there all of 'em go die put
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by madridguy(m): 11:22am On Oct 05, 2015
The woman marry the guy papa. It is called " Omo Oko " in Yoruba.

sunnyb0b0:

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by galadima77(m): 11:23am On Oct 05, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

The lie tire me too o
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by galadima77(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2015
madridguy:

That should be stepson na

1 Like

Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by Dannyset(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2015
They enjoyed it together, let them face it together.
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by nationwide1(m): 11:25am On Oct 05, 2015
All looters should be made to pay for their crimes but we'll not be satisfied until the looters in APC are brought to book.
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by ODUBEZE: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2015
OP d guy said his father is admiral Madueke and yet he is Deziani son-in-law? Well obviously d boy was not properly brought up. Let him face the music. The rich also cry!

1 Like

Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by McCarlito(m): 11:34am On Oct 05, 2015
Political Distractions grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by Mutuwa(m): 11:36am On Oct 05, 2015
grin
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by stevecantrell: 11:37am On Oct 05, 2015
Nigerian Journalists !
Son in Law or Step-son ?
Which is it ?
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by mbhs139(m): 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chosen1984:
Which one be son-in-law. Will her son in law answer Madueke. Abi Na her Step son.

Anyways

Anything that could be done to get back a large chunk of our money from her should be done!! This women LOOTED LOOTS

the bold part got me thinking. by the way, i didn't see anywhere in the story where he was arrested.
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by vanndubi: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
How come he bears the same surname with the mother-in-law?
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by mightyhaze: 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
d whole tin reeks of lies
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by mightyhaze: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
vanndubi:
How come he bears the same surname with the mother-in-law?
I tink d whole story was badlt cooked up .' Tarnish d womans image at all cost' seems 2 b d mantra
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by kokoA(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
He changed his surname to his wife's or what?
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by Beremx(f): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ugonna Madueke is her son and not her son-in-law.
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by AWONEYAN(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Let the cleaning begings............
Any where the loots is traced to, let them recover it....even if its in offering box ...

But wait o, some body once said on NL that, Madueke (Deziani's) husband has warned Buhari to leave his wife alone if not, he will open baba's yansh and Buhari allegedly appologize......lol. How come she n her son were been qiuzed now. I laugh when I see jobless youth defending this corrupt politicians....they dont know you exist in their widest imaginations smileyLet the cleaning begings............
Any where the loots is traced to, let them recover it....even if its in offering box ...

1 Like

Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by Lucasbalo(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
I hope this is the beginning of ridding Nigeria of her nightmares. Dezianni should be the first of many to be held accountable but not the last. There should be no sacred cow in the fight against corruption. Corruption is a cancer the country must kill to join the elite nations of the world, if not , Nigeria will be a perpetual third world nation with no future for the youths. Sick and tired of Nigeria being the laughing stock. No exception for corruption regardless of tribe, ethnicity or political affiliations. Hopefully, things will turn around for Nigeria.
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by RockMaxi: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Admiral Madueke is Buhari's ally, he was the military governor of Anambra from Jan 1984 - August 1985 and you all know the head of state then.
I wonder how far this will go.

Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by prelinctus: 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
mbhs139:

the bold part got me thinking. by the way, i didn't see anywhere in the story where he was arrested.
So you didn't see where they said he was whisked away to bar beach police station the following morning, abi?
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by Phame: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
madridguy:

that does not qualify him as the son-inlaw still. He's a step-son.
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by Gogetta(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ugonna is her step-son.
Re: Exclusive! Diezani Madueke’s Son In-law Ugonna Arrested by luche90(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
May the op, the newspaper he cited, their families and friends be the next victims of the ISWA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Is On A Witch-hunt.....I Now Agree / Ministers Did Not Have The Time To Screen Budget Properly – Presidency / Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.