Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers (3687 Views)

CSU: Certificate Tinubu Submitted To INEC Not Our Document - DailyPost / Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by naijapips04: 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2019
Results of the 2019 Presidential and National Assembly Elections have started coming gradually.

While the elections are still ongoing in most centres and polling units in the country, counting and sorting have commenced at some others.

However, some centres have concluded counting and results are confirmed already

Here DAILY POST brings you the results from the centres and States.

http://dailypost.ng/2019/02/23/nigeria-decides-live-2019-presidential-election-results/

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by naijapips04: 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2019
These are the real result.

Forget the APC concocted results.

5 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by naijapips04: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
By the Time SE and SS results will start tripping in, some people would start getting sense.

Interesting.

cc lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by shigoslim(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2019
This year election 'll shock majority of us .
Anyway make go back to my business.
I'm still buying all your gift card and paypal fund at good rate . You can check my profile for more details.
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by shiki(m): 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku moving to Aso rock

8 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by naijapips04: 7:10pm On Feb 23, 2019
shigoslim:
This year election 'll shock majority of us .
Anyway make go back to my business.
I'm still buying all your gift card and paypal fund at good rate . You can check my profile for more details.
God bless Nigeria

let's see. With all the violence and rigging, PDP is still putting a very big fight.

Atiku might lose the battle, but he will surely win the war.

6 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by naijapips04: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2019
shiki:
Atiku moving to Aso rock

it's still early to call sha. But it's looking very okay. cool

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by sammyj: 7:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
How many registered voters in both region
naijapips04:
By the Time SE and SS results will start tripping in, some people would start getting sense.

Interesting.

cc lalasticlala
Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by naijapips04: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
How many registered voters in both region

Doesn't matter. They are giving Atiku 80 - 90% votes.

From the look of things SW is not delivering Buhari. And Atiku is still sharing his votes heavily in the North.

SE/SS would be the one to deliver the winner in this election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by jlinkd78(m): 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Atiku having an edge

4 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by sammyj: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2019
Wait till SW results start come ng out too. FYA SW is wise they wouldn't just go to one direction compared to you guys shocked grin
naijapips04:

From the look of things SW is not delivering Buhari. And Atiku is still sharing his votes heavily in the North.

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by naijapips04: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
Wait till SW results start come ng out too. FYA SW is wise they wouldn't just go to one direction compared to you guys shocked grin

We are already seeing most of the results in SW and already know the direction it would go.

PDP might end up winning Lagos by the time oshodi/isolo, okota , ago palace votes are counted. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by sammyj: 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ok ooooooo
naijapips04:

We are already seeing most of the results in SW and already know the direction it would go.

PDP might end up winning Lagos by the time oshodi/isolo, okota , ago palace votes are counted. grin
Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by naijapips04: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
sammyj:
Ok ooooooo

Yes Sir.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:
These are the real result.

Forget the APC concocted results.

Yes, these are the real results.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
shiki:
Atiku moving to Aso rock

It is settled.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by phase1: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
PDP in early lead.

Congrats to President Atiku Abubakar!

Congrats to Nigerians!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by ImDStar: 7:32pm On Feb 23, 2019
It's possible sha

My unit scores was
APC- 37
PDP- 53
others 17

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by naijapips04: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
ImDStar:
It's possible sha

My unit scores was
APC- 37
PDP- 53
others 17

Correct Guy. APC are celebrating early. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by naijapips04: 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2019
lalasticlala please move this to the FP to tension the APC guys small.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2019
Ok. It is noted and fingers crossed till the official announcement of the presidential election results by the INEC chairman.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by BuhariAdvocate: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2019
Dailytrust, punch and vanguard believe them at your own risk Atiku have paid them to do this nonsense.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by mrvitalis(m): 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

Forget south south ooh ..akwa ibom ,rivers , delta and edo apcs has strong votes there

South west has been over hyped politically

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by naijapips04: 7:47pm On Feb 23, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Dailytrust, punch and vanguard believe them at your own risk Atiku have paid them to do this nonsense.

see wailing. So we should we believe? the Nation and some APC trolls on twitter?

Nigerians will surprise you guys. Just wait. No amount of rigging and killing would stop the will of the people.

Atiku would pull a Trump on you guys.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by naijapips04: 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
mrvitalis:

Forget south south ooh ..akwa ibom ,rivers , delta and edo apcs has strong votes there

South west has been over hyped politically

Bro I know what I am saying. The wont get up to 30% of all SS. It's only Delta that i'm scared of. Edo is massively PDP. Rivers is a no go area guy.
Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by Lekzyloaded: 7:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Presidential Election Results From Dailypost Newspapers by ImDStar: 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2019
naijapips04:

Correct Guy. APC are celebrating early. grin grin grin

Anyone with the sum yet?

(1) (Reply)

South East Launches AMOTEKUN. See Logo. / How Igala Conquered And Colonized Igbos (1450–18th Century) * / BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.