Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,455 members, 7,861,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Dialogue As A Means Of Ending Boko Haram Insurgency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dialogue As A Means Of Ending Boko Haram Insurgency (275 Views)

FG Moves To Dialogue As Militants Renew Threat To Bomb Abuja, Others / MTN Fueled Boko Haram Insurgency - President Buhari / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dialogue As A Means Of Ending Boko Haram Insurgency by Bale1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Given the President resolve to end insurgency in December, I believe that that can not be achieved by military might alone,Except shekau is killed. I advice that a political means be deployed to tackle this problem.Even if that means releasing some of their members to get their trust and get them to the negotiating table.Come to look at it no country has completely stopped insurgency by military means. What do you guys think?
Re: Dialogue As A Means Of Ending Boko Haram Insurgency by tblacker(m): 12:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
My thought exactly... Militancy would not have stopped if gvt decided to be killing them and this case ain't non different... Something more wholesome and strategic needs to be employ...
Re: Dialogue As A Means Of Ending Boko Haram Insurgency by bewla(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
No to that we don't negociate with terrorist

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Youths / Soyinka, Centre For Black Culture: Public Interest Is Supreme / DAY 2: Senate Screens Buhari’s Ministers – LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.