Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery (37263 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Ignyte(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

He also could not and will not account for missing $4bn of NNPC money.

Buh he caught Diezani!! He has made back the 4bn and more

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
aguiyi:
The slave is getting approval from his gambari masters representative before doing the needful
Fucktárd

Child of hate from the slave region (Biafra)

Agbari Ojukwu

2 Likes

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by babafirst(m): 3:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
shizzy7:
Apparently,, The masters don't know you exist...
lol,perfect answer .
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by babafirst(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
alaoeri:

Did you wanna refer to Diezani? undecided
Hahahahahahaha,epic reply.Just multiply the 4bn by 10 for Diezanni.
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by shizzy7(f): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
babafirst:
lol,perfect answer .
Don't mind the boy, his brain went on a casual leave when he was typing..

2 Likes

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by juman(m): 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hiss
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by babafirst(m): 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
989900:

Quit lies, it was $2.8b crude sales; did we sell in Naira . . . moot point though .

And don't forget to answer my previous questions -- I see you'r stylishly trying to dodge those, but I'mma call your a$$ out until you do -- name calling don't answer questions.

You kids don't seize to amaze.
Why are you even replying him,instead of making a point he is busy calling you names.People like that try to bully others on nairaland.His argument is senseless hence the resort to insults.

2 Likes

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
these guys don dey power before them born my eldest bother. Almost 40yrs now them still dey power. God dey sha.

well I want to use this medium to tell u about my
new single coming soon. it's titled IFEYINWA.
Trust me Ifeyinwa will b a national anthem in
2016. Ifeyinwa wil be released this month. Just
up the wait. But meanwhile u can download my
previous single titled Go Down Low. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Go_Down_Low_Adums_-44857
Ifeyinwa by Adums "Mr Classic" loading....... You
heard it first.
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Bimpe29: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Together they will make Naija better again. Wailing wailers are welcome to do what they know how to do best.

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by harristo(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Justbeingreal:
Even b4 dem born us this ppl don de run things up till now na still dem dem de rule, rule our papa still come rule us....nawa

oyeezee:

I tire o..........After them go say we be leaders of tomorrow.

No, una be leaders of next tomorrow, so make una wait. grin grin grin
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by banio: 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Am not seeing any sign of a refinery in the picture. However Watin concern us with 1978 refinery that is of no use to us. Or is this the achievement of PMB in 2015. Pls make use of ur brains
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
wink
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by buzzys(m): 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Good old days. May God help us
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by IamThrive(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is a handful evidence to assess what this same leaders do tell us every now and then.

Cutting tape years ago for such development to come could have saved Nigeria billions of US dollars then as we are still waiting for our refineries to resurrect including those being carried out turn-around maintainenace in plain paper and money allocated and collected.

When are we going to tackle these problems once and for all?

God help us!!!
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by smartec: 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
How fast time move
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by doublecheif: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
37 years down the lane, the same men still holding power. In a country of over 200million people, what a mistery!!!!
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

Ask your father (tht is if you have one and if he was not a village Ediot back then) about the first case of missing oil money.
harssssssssh
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by chidextec: 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Baba been rocking Black shades since 1934.. Anyway the love between PMB and OBJ is like bread and butter grin
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
bulldoza:

Fucktárd

Child of hate from the slave region (Biafra)

Agbari Ojukwu

Gambari slave
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by hero2000: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
aguiyi:
The slave is getting approval from his gambari masters representative before doing the needful

Simple instruction: Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section. But your ethno-victimized mind won't let you.
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
hero2000:

Simple instruction: Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section. But your ethno-victimized mind won't let you.

Okoro,you have been noticed go Bleep yourself
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Ndeewonu: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
I cannot find where Warri Refinery is written on that picture, or anything that shows that that was Warri. The picture can as well be anything! Are we not yet tired of propaganda?
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by reuben79: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
aguiyi:
continue wailin,u will endup ur life like ojukwu#he achieved nothing,politically,
Biafrooly,he endup as cornel in nigeria militry.i jst pity u
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by chamboy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
aguiyi:
gerrout of here u dumbsuck
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by iani5050: 1:21am On Oct 06, 2015
let them bring the money. $2.8 no be small money. fela sang with it. looting started from since Adam was a boy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara / I Am Daniel, Lions Can’t Stop - Dino Malaye Shares Photo, Dragged Over Caption / Throwback Video Of the Ikotun-Igando Road Commissioned By Tinubu In 2001

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.