Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery (37257 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by lincolnj88: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
is there any need for this
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by ikombe: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
2 badoo grin
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2015

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by damton(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
The only Nigerian leaders that became millitary and civilian president in their lifetime.

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by sweatlana: 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
And yet they have refused to give room for the youths
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by ahamonyeka(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Military owns this country that's why they keep ruling us over and over.
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by oismail(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Where are the rest of them??
Click like for #Dead
" Share for #Unpopular?

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by EASY39(m): 3:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Oree Ki yoreee
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by rashygenius: 3:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
shizzy7:
Sai bubu!!!
You need to open another one oooo at least 4 refineries... before you leave office.
As pdp did durin deir 16year rule.....oponu
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by LeOstrich: 3:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
989900:

Quit lies, it was $2.8b crude sales; did we sell in Naira . . . moot point though .

And don't forget to answer my previous questions -- I see you'r stylishly trying to dodge those, but I'mma call your a$$ out until you do -- name calling don't answer questions.

You kids don't seize to amaze.

Fool, I won't argue with you.

There are several docs online that detail this scam by Obasanjo and Buhari.

Even your useless Awolowo used the inability of Shagari not to prosecute Obasanjo and Buhari as indication that he (Shagari) was afraid and also tolerated corruption.

Know your history.
bastard
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by onlinebethel(f): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

Ask your father (tht is if you have one and if he was not a village Ediot back then) about the first case of missing oil money.

why his father? who knows if he's more than 70 himself
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by flokii: 3:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
See men dem... grin

old soldiers
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by oyeezee(m): 3:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Justbeingreal:
Even b4 dem born us this ppl don de run things up till now na still dem dem de rule, rule our papa still come rule us....nawa

I tire o..........After them go say we be leaders of tomorrow.
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by joystickextendr: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
cool smiley

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by anonimi: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Is this why Buhari said he does not know what is fuel subsidy but yet, surprise surprise, he continues to pay for something he does not know.
Whoever does that except he is:

a) daft
b a dullard
c) confused
d) a liar
e) all of the above

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2589504_subsidy2_jpeg57ea79bc1f8758353f00f8db1d53dbf1

GudluckIBB:
Subsidy On Petrol Falls To N576m Daily

From a high of N51.61 per litre on June 11, 2015, subsidy on every litre of Premium Motor Spirit consumed in the country has dropped to N14.39, data obtained from the Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency on Sunday showed.

The dip in the subsidy payable by the Federal Government is partly due to the sustained decline in global crude oil prices, which have continued to trade below the $50 per barrel mark in recent weeks.

The global benchmark Brent crude, which fell below $50 per barrel in January, rebounded to $65 in June, pushing up the subsidy on petrol. However, Brent traded around $48 per barrel on Sunday.

Subsidy refers to the money paid, usually by the government, to keep prices below what they will otherwise be in a free market system.

The PPPRA, in its latest pricing template released on Friday, October 2, 2015, stated that the landing cost and Expected Open Market Price (total cost) of petrol were N85.90 and N101.39 per litre, respectively.

This is against a regulated retail price of N87 per litre. The difference between the EOMP and the retail price is, therefore, N14.39.

According to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, the country consumes about 40 million litres of petrol daily.

By multiplying the volume of petrol consumed across the country on a daily basis with the current amount spent on subsidising the product, it means that the government spends about N575.6m on subsidy, down from N2.06bn in June 11.

Nigeria, Africa’s top oil producer, relies on importation for most of its fuel needs as the country’s refineries are in a poor state.

The landing cost is the cost of the product plus freight rate at N75.03; trader’s margin, N1.47; lightering expenses, N4.19; Nigerian Ports Authority fees, N0.77; financing cost, N1.68; jetty depot throughput charge, N0.8; and storage charge, N3.

The addition of the distribution margins to the landing cost gives the EOMP (total cost). The distribution margins comprise retailers, transporters and dealers’ profits as well as bridging fund, marine transport average and admin charges.

Retailers get N4.6; transporters, N2.99; dealers, N1.75; bridging cost is N5.85; marine transport average, N0.15; and the admin charge, N0.15. The sub-total margin stands at N15.49.

When added to the landing cost of N85.90, the EOMP of N101.39 per litre is arrived at.

The Federal Government had on January 18, 2015 announced the reduction in the pump price of petrol from N97 to N87 per litre, attributing this to the decline in global crude oil prices.

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/subsidy-on-petrol-falls-to-n576m-daily/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by wazobiaN9(m): 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

Yes. He also could not and will not account for missing $4bn of NNPC money.

Commenters like you make me think we have a lot of clones gone bad out there.. !!

2 Likes

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by MrLouisVanGaal1: 3:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Obasanjo..... evil, deceptive, scheming and unrepentant

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Osarieme415(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
*Passing by
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by 989900: 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

[s]Fool, I won't argue with you.

There are several docs online that detail this scam by Obasanjo and Buhari.

Even your useless Awolowo used the inability of Shagari not to prosecute Obasanjo and Buhari as indication that he (Shagari) was afraid and also tolerated corruption.

Know your history.
bastard[/s]

1. Wailing 'fool', 'fool', at every instant like a 3 year old who just learnt a new word won't help you.

2. Answer the goddam questions boy, or STFU.

3. "Know your history"? Really? You don't seem to know yours, unless you'r counting on your 'beer parlour gists' as 'history'.

Anyways, I hope you've learnt your lesson: to speak with verifiable facts and figures next time you see me around this parts. #LeOstrichgoestoschool

wink cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by EbukaLive(m): 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by ibisko04: 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
aguiyi:
The slave is getting approval from his gambari masters representative before doing the needful
When are you going to fix your damaged oblongata.

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by sukkot: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
e done tay wey these two be friends
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by DjAduba(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmmm! My President is always a nice man that shows his concern and interest in the masses around him.... Long live PMB till 2050
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
oldies that wont let go of power...while gullible youths of today support them... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Joel1919: 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Are you tired of losing your money to Bookies Do you wanna win through football bets? IT'S amazing how much Is won through fixed match...add on www.fb.com/joel.kenya1
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by WOCKHARDI(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
And you expect Buhari to probe Obasanjo so as to expose his lootings. Yarn me another story. This is called e'spirit de corps. No probe, no conviction. Does this exonerate the looters?

1 Like

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by amusadele: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
My investigation about our past heads of state and presidents shows,p that Buhari and Obasanjo are the most foolish among them. In those good days when I was working in Delta, the women then were always describing goats in two types, one from hausa and the other an Urhobo goat. When I ask further, I was told that the hausa goat is actual a Fulani goat. It was at that point I then realised that Buhari is actually the Fulani goat. When you tell a goat that he is a very hot fire, what you then expect from him to increase the degree of misbahaviour. Imagine a country's president openly telling the world that there is no way he can be fair to those regions who gave him 5% votes.
Obasanjo on the hand is about the most senseless, who does knows what comes out from his mouth. No wonder some Nigerians described him as someone who talks before thinking. Tufiakwa to those two usless people.
Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by aresa: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

Yes. He also could not and will not account for missing $4bn of NNPC money.

In 1977, the military head of state, Lt. Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo, set up a crude oil sales tribunal to investigate the operations of the Nigerian National Oil Company (NNOC, which metamorphosed into NNPC same year).

The tribunal found out that in three years, NNOC had failed to collect its equity share of oil produced by Shell, Mobil and Gulf.

As a joint venture partner, NNOC was entitled to 182.95 million barrels of oil production. But NNOC did not find buyers for its own share, thereby losing a potential income of $2.8 billion.

But it was instead reported by the media that $2.8 billion was missing.

https://www.thecable.ng/nnpc-asks-buhari-2-8bn-oil-money-truly-missing-petroleum-minister

Village illiterate, get some valuable education and quit embarrassing yourself on the internet..

2 Likes

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by kennybabs1980: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

There is a gazetted probe report carried out on the activities of the ministry of Petroluem under Obasanjo military presidency where buhari was minister of Petroluem during the second republic and it the committee was led by the late father of the current senate president, Saraki .

Read una no go gree.
present the details of the gazette or shut up forever, eeediot!

2 Likes

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by don4real18(m): 3:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:

Fool the missing money was 2.8bn naira which at the current exchange rate was $4bn USD.

If you are now reconciling oil sales to actual missing revenue as spewed by Sanusi then ask how much Nigeria made to lose $50 in 6yrs under GEJ.

Ode.
It is very obvious that you are highly unintelligible...

3 Likes

Re: OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery by Lincoln275(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Obj be like , buhari, make I cut am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To Fayemi’s Emergence As NGF Chairman / ‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC / Meet The Man Who Triggered The Bullet That Killed Tafawa Balewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.