Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

~ Celebrity Fashion ~ - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ (97065 Views)

Is This Celebrity Fashion Or Crazy? See What She Is Wearing / ~ Top Celebrity Fashion Designers ~ / ~ Celebrity Fashion Disasters ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:01am On Apr 30, 2009
~Halle Looking As Stunning As Always!

~Pic1:"The actress is glam in a gold-dusted Reem Acra cocktail dress with ruffled train and matching Christian Louboutin heels for the Essence Black Women in Hollywood Awards Luncheon in Beverly Hills."

Pic 2: "Halle Berry is on the lookout for the highest bidder, attending the Jenesse Silver Rose Gala & Auction at the Beverly Hills Hotel in L.A. on Sunday. The actress is an ambassador for the organization, which raises awareness for domestic violence."

Pic 3: "Dazzled in a gold-and-black Marchesa gown that made its debut at N.Y.C. Fashion Week last September."

Pic4: "The presenter takes the stage at the NAACP Image Awards in L.A. in a plunging, plum Reem Acra gown accented with crystals at the waist and a Siera ring.

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:08am On Apr 30, 2009
~All Glam & No Sham!

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by tpiah: 4:10am On Apr 30, 2009
love this dress wink

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:14am On Apr 30, 2009
~Same here!

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:43am On Apr 30, 2009
Pic 1: "Wearing a flutter-sleeve Elie Saab cocktail dress paired with flower-heeled Toni Maticevski pumps. The star must be Obsessed with getting shoes no one else has – these $900 Toni Maticevski sequined heels are straight off the designer's fall '09 runway!

Pic 2: "The star showed off her slimmed-down figure in a low-cut Balmain mini with a long train at the New York City premiere of her film Obsessed.

~Pic 3:"Showing off her girly side, the singer touches down in Japan in a frilly blouse with ruffled trim, jacket and edgy studded Giuseppe Zanotti heels. Talk about traveling in style!

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 4:45am On Apr 30, 2009

Pic 1: "Beyoncé Knowles turns the streets of Vienna, Austria, into a catwalk Tuesday as she heads out to do some shopping in a fashion-forward ensemble of J Brand jeans,  a white tank, metallic cage YSL booties, a Valentino bag and lighter curls capped off with a fedora. . . Knowles is in Europe for her "I AM, " world tour."

Pic 2: "Turning Manhattan's streets into a runway, the singer enjoys the New York heat in a metallic plaid Antik Batik minidress, red beanie and funky Louis Vuitton platforms.

Pic 3: "Jillian Lewis ruffled hem trench coat"

Pic 4: "The star takes to the streets of Manhattan rocking trendy suspenders and a new metallic Dolce & Gabbana bag"

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:03am On Apr 30, 2009
~The Elegant Looking Oprah~

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by TOYOSI20(f): 5:20am On Apr 30, 2009
Nice thread. . . .Very trendy and fresh too. . . . . . Nice summer colors, prints and patterns!!

I must say the styles are real bold, daring and in Ur face too!!. . . . .

Which is cool . . . . . Most of these celebs have the bods for these fabulous outfits anywayz, so it’s all good!!

Love Sharapovas outfit on the first page, along with Katie Holmes, Black Jump suit, very edgy and stylish,

I see she has the whole sleeveless thing going on . . . sharpppppppppppp!!

Kelly Rowland was looking fab,  . . . . tucking that stripped shirt nicely in ‘em jeans!

I’m really feeling Beyonces’ plaid shirt, and the nice cropped suede jacket!!

Love the black cropped skinny jeans as well, nice!!

And last but not least I love the whole Stephanie Okere’s look, as well as Kate Henshaw’s. .  .  . . ., very well put together, i must say!!

Knock ‘em dead gals!! kiss kiss

Oh yeah,,  . . . . .  . one word sum's up LaDy GaGa's. . . apparels,. . . . . . . .DARING!!! shocked shocked grin grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by iice(f): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2009
The dress Beyonce wore to the premier of her movie is hideous.
Love the white one though, and those chain shoes (the one with the tank top and jeans)

Hmmm halle's own undecided Not really feeling it.

I like the tan coat thing Oprah is wearing
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by spikedcylinder: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2009
Apparently, Beyonce looks better when there's no red carpet in sight. The moment she sights one, BAM! Bizarro world beckons. I like her Laboutin's for the Obsessed premiere though.

I like it when Halle wears jeans, she looks so fab!
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by Dammyray(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2009
women women women na waooooooooo
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by spikedcylinder: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2009
Your Lady Gaga. I tire. undecided

Tea cup and saucer in hand, Lady GaGa arrives at a radio station, complete with wacky lipstick, supersize sunnies and a striped hat. I am certain there is something wrong with her legs in this photo
[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=99971[/img]

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=99972[/img]

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=99974[/img]

I think Gaga hates the person who invented trousers. . . . 
[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=99975[/img]

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=99973[/img]
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by spikedcylinder: 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2009
I wonder how she manages to hang all these artistically challenging clothes in her closet.

[img]http://img.tamtay.vn/files/photo2/2009/2/2/16/962294371/4986bc7c_la12209.jpg[/img]

[img]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/25277951/Lady+GaGa+gaga+france+1.jpg[/img]
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:24pm On Apr 30, 2009

Gross embarassed
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mukina2: 3:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Gross  embarassed

Is that you? tongue
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2009
*waka* angry

Gambia sun has turned you mad grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mukina2: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
what? tongue

i thought i noticed some resemblance tongue tongue

PS: can i post footballer's pic in here grin they are celebrities too angry grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by No2Atheism(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
mukina2:

what? tongue

i thought i noticed some resemblance tongue tongue

PS: can i post footballer's pic in here grin they are celebrities too angry grin
ThiefOfHearts:

*waka*  angry

Gambia sun has turned you mad  grin

, let the yabbing continue,  grin, , Mukina and TOH, yes you must yab, you must yab, you must yab,

---------------------

Seriously speaking that Lady Gaga babe is all dress and no music, (If Asa were white she would be more popular than she is, )

I consider Lady Gaga to be a manufactured star , just like Britney Spears was, its all just to get attention and be more in the press, its not even like the dresses fit her or something.

Before you know what's happening she might even want to start going naked sef,
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by tpiah: 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

one of my bedsheets is this exact design and material? Now I feel somehow.
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mukina2: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2009
tpiah:

one of my bedsheets is this exact design and material? Now I feel somehow.

hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

NO2
will you be posting pics? grin tongue
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by debosky(m): 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2009
I love Lady Gaga - she's absolutely nuts but she carries it well. cheesy

Go on Gaga! kiss
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by iice(f): 3:59pm On Apr 30, 2009
debosky:

I love Lady Gaga - she's absolutely nuts but she carries it well. cheesy

Go on Gaga! kiss

If these frozen lips could move i would have kissed you grin grin Thank you jare grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2009
abeg. How come people constantly call Lily Allen "fat" and not gaga

Doesnt help that Lily has better songs too.
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by debosky(m): 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
iice:

If these frozen lips could move i would have kissed you grin grin Thank you jare grin

Try harder jo! cheesy

Gaga is madly fit - anyone who can do her crazy energy sapping on-stage routines and sing without sounding out of breath must be in superb physical shape. When Britney tried it, she had to resort to lip syncing grin

I'll never forget her first performance I saw on last year's So You Think You Can Dance - I truly went Gaga. cheesy

In fact I fell in love that night. grin grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
London don turn you to adodi cool
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by spikedcylinder: 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2009
So these are the types of women Debo likes. . . . embarassed embarassed cheesy

Next on my "must get Debo" list - ditching my suits for aluminum foils and bubble wraps. tongue
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2009
~tA TOYOSI20 wink

iice:

The dress Beyonce wore to the premier of her movie is hideous.
Love the white one though, and those chain shoes (the one with the tank top and jeans)

Hmmm halle's own undecided Not really feeling it.

I like the tan coat thing Oprah is wearing

~Ditto! SoOo Loving The YSL Cagged Too

spikedcylinder:

Apparently, Beyonce looks better when there's no red carpet in sight. The moment she sights one, BAM! Bizarro world beckons. I like her Laboutin's for the Obsessed premiere though.

I like it when Halle wears jeans, she looks so fab!

~So true!!
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I wonder how she manages to hang all these artistically challenging clothes in her closet.

[img]http://img.tamtay.vn/files/photo2/2009/2/2/16/962294371/4986bc7c_la12209.jpg[/img]

[img]http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/25277951/Lady+GaGa+gaga+france+1.jpg[/img]

~On to Lady GaGa grin . . . Love these!
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2009
~Pic1 : "Barton is the latest star to fall for Louis Vuitton's tribal-inspired sandals, embellished with wooden beads and fringe"

"Lopez adds serious height with her leather-wrapped Ferragamo platform heels while promoting Samantha Thavasa purses in Tokyo."

"Paltrow pairs her sharp-shouldered gray dress with bondage-inspired Christian Louboutin booties at a premiere in Los Angeles."

"Patridge adds some serious bling to her black Valentino dress at the MTV Australia awards with her crystal-studded Balmain sandals."

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by iice(f): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2009
Barton's shoes are caliente

Didn't like JLO's shoes the first time i saw it. . .i dunno it looked too big on her feet.

Audrina's shoes are lipsrsealed Makes her legs look stubby.

Love the bondage heels. . .just wouldn't wear them with socks. . .

Or maybe i will grin With my bright coloured toe socks grin
Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
~ "Victoria Beckham puts all the attention on her heavily beaded and tassel-laden Louis Vuitton sandals with her all-navy outfit while out and about in London"

"Witherspoon adds even more space-age detail to her elaborate Rodarte minidress with these yellow-heeled peeptoe pumps."

"Connelly goes for full-out glamour with her Balmain sandals covered in crystals and studs, paired with her glittering green minidress (also by the label)."

"Goodwin keeps the focus on her feet in intricate Bottega Veneta heels with a woven heel – the Italian leather house's signature"

Re: ~ Celebrity Fashion ~ by mohawkchic(f): 5:51pm On Apr 30, 2009
iice:

Barton's shoes are caliente

Didn't like JLO's shoes the first time i saw it. . .i dunno it looked too big on her feet.

Audrina's shoes are lipsrsealed Makes her legs look stubby.

Love the bondage heels. . .just wouldn't wear them with socks. . .

Or maybe i will grin With my bright coloured toe socks grin

~The LV Tribal Shoes are LUsh!!

~Wud be interesting to see those bondage Booties w/ bright coloured Toe Socks grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. / Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.