Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters (51169 Views)

How Diezani Alison-Madueke, Her Men, Their Deals Bled Nigeria- Premium Times / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Na muskeeto o. grin
oh shyttttt muskeeto ? you are now sonOfLucifer ? buahahahaha. man its being a long time. are you still a regular in the religion section ?
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
hey sexydivaomalich, definitely 21 gun salute for you and a bouquet of roses grin wink

Thanks..>>>> cool kiss

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

No roses for me? angry i like flowers too. tongue
hmm bros adam and eve not adam and steve grin grin grin
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by G8Arthur(m): 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
LocalChamp:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/05/how-nigeria%E2%80%99s-ex-minister-petroleum-madueke-laundered-looted-money-her-accomplices

She no dey shame. Sooner had Buhari won she started to panicking. Meeting with people that she taught nay her her talk to Buhari. She has so much on her sleeves. I hate over ambitious women. Nonsense!
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

Thanks..>>>> cool kiss
kiss the pleasure is all mine hun

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

No roses for me? angry i like flowers too. tongue

1 bouquet of flowers for you grin
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 7:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
sexydivaomalich:

21 bouquet of flowers for you grin
now thats the correct order of things. musKeeto here is some flawas for you brah grin
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
now thats the correct order of things. musKeeto here is some flawas for you brah grin
grin
sexydivaomalich:
1 bouquet of flowers for you grin
Thanks dear. They're lovely. cheesy
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
oh shyttttt muskeeto ? you are now sonOfLucifer ? buahahahaha. man its being a long time. are you still a regular in the religion section ?
Yeah. Got boring when i let the cat out of the bag.major troll with this account. Good times. U heard lb is back? Seun has some niggas all slaved up
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by joecooper(m): 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Thunder wey go fire this woman and all her family wey chop dat money still dey charge.... angry angry angry
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by macho44(m): 7:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
"KARMA" is a BITCH! People get served what they deserve.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by holacorp(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
;DWHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER.... nairaland ladies if ona deny dis ehn I go flog ona for nyash.. and oh yes! I like flogging ladies' asses grin ;DWHAT A MAN CAN DO A WOMAN CAN DO BETTER.... nairaland ladies if ona deny dis ehn I go flog ona for nyash.. and oh yes! I like flogging ladies' asses
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by holacorp(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by tonee45: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
VERY VERY STUPID AND WICKED PEOPLE WHO ENTER OFFICES AS LEADERS, OOH NIGERIANS WHEN ARE WE EVER GOING TO LEARN. I DONT HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR THAT WOMAN SHE IS A BIG FOOL THE BIGGEST AND ANYONE OF HER ACCOMPLICES. I JUST WEEP FOR THIS NATION. WE KEEP HAVING FOOLS FOR LEADERS. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by zomby(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
How much is enough

I honestly think this is a sick woman...She is severely sick in the head. After her jail time, she needs another few years in the psycho center for head evaluation.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Yeah. Got boring when i let the cat out of the bag.major troll with this account. Good times. U heard lb is back? Seun has some niggas all slaved up
hehe ahh well you can always create another account. yeah the golden days of the religion section. i miss those days. logicboy is back ? he left before ? i wasnt aware he left. i see a few people on frontpage though like reyginus. in fact we had heated convo on frontpage the other day but i dont think he knew it was me he was talking to lol
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
hehe ahh well you can always create another account. yeah the golden days of the religion section. i miss those days. logicboy is back ? he left before ? i wasnt aware he left. i see a few people on frontpage though like reyginus. in fact we had heated convo on frontpage the other day but i dont think he knew it was me he was talking to lol
Lol. Miss those days too.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Lol. Miss those days too.
maybe we can recreate it again ? or maybe its gone forever lmao
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
maybe we can recreate it again ? or maybe its gone forever lmao
I doubt. Back then, we all had questions. Now, everyone has answers. Or so they think.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

I doubt. Back then, we all had questions. Now, everyone has answers. Or so they think.
yup. very true. lol. ahhh well we soldier on. the frontpage is always exciting though. lots of tribalism excitement if that is your thing lmao
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
yup. very true. lol. ahhh well we soldier on. the frontpage is always exciting though. lots of tribalism excitement if that is your thing lmao
Na, tribalism not my thing. Bunch of niggers scrambling over morsels while the rest of the world achieve greatness. It seems we have no idea how backward we are.

But, of course, thats all fulfillment of prophecy to you.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

Na, tribalism not my thing. Bunch of niggers scrambling over morsels while the rest of the world achieve greatness. It seems we have no idea how backward we are.

But, of course, thats all fulfillment of prophecy to you.
we are backwards for a reason and due to a number of reasons. it cannot be helped. it is our cosmic destination at this present dispensation of time. its called dysnomia. but the good news is the shift is slowly starting to happen. but i have to tell you that in so called developed countries they have their own extremely virulent form of tribalism called racism so this is not a hindrance to the growth of a people. it is only a hindrance if practiced by primitive minded people. more sophisticated minds know when to let it go when its time to work together to achieve greatness while the primitive minded hold on to it to their detriment and demise

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by madjune(m): 3:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Gejpresident:
Useless sahara reporters, buhari is clamoring for war

Touch any south south man or woman there will be war, without our oil no Nigeria

Are you Orubebe no 2?
Hope you saw him eat his words.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 06, 2015
That Kola Aluko is a complete disgrace. Shameless criminal. Talk about going from nothing to something.
Mr. Aluko’s Atlantic Energy, formerly known as
Atlantic Energy Drilling Concept Limited
(AEDCNL), was one of the major corporate entities
used to stash away the former minister’s looted
funds.
The name of the company even shows a lack of imagination and purpose.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by shariffalabim89: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2015
emmanuel596:
GEJ and his cabinet should just come to eagle square or national stadium let's stone them to death

$6boillion will turn all the universities and polytechnics in Nigeria to heaven for Nigerian students

I hate anybody that still loves gej and his robbery gang
1 billion dollars sef

1 Like

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Ignyte(m): 7:27am On Oct 06, 2015
Guyman02:
America claims to be fighting ISIS and Buhari claims to be fighting BH but the groups keep expanding. Now the Russians are destroying ISIS in Syria and Obama is crying while Buhari awaits US to help him fight BH.
Meanwhile Buhari is taking the credit for newly arrived MI-17 Helicopters and armoured tanks from Russia ordered by Jonathan administration, since the new agreements with US has not yielded dividends.

Jonathan cancelled the agreement with America when he realised that America was behind ISIS in Syria and did not want ISIS/BH to be defeated by refusing to sell needed weapons to Nigeria. Western leaders promoted the supposed alliance between ISIS and BH in their media.

BH is on the rise again since the new US alliance with Buhari, while ISIS is on the decline in Syria since Russia stepped in

Sahara Reporters is APC propaganda channel

How does this change the fact that Diezani stole our money?? go and open a thread for your wailing and stop disturbing us!! Diezani must go to Jail angry
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by heem(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Gejpresident:

Touch any south south man or woman there will be war, without our oil no Nigeria

Sadly, you have a pea-sized brain. I smh.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by trapQ: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2015
I'm from the south south too, and I demand that you shut up your trappy mouth. Are you even okay? Do you know how much that money is? That's 20billion USD right there. Even bill gates cannot afford to lavish such money at once. Do you know her and her accomplices stole over 50billion USD?? Do you know what that money can change millions of lives in the country? Do you know that Ghana's GDP is just 38billion USD?? The south south especially Port Harcourt and WARRI should be the most developed cities in africa as a whole but they aren't. These people have embezzeled every damn thing and you sit there and support them, shame on you!!!
Gejpresident:

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by trapQ: 8:36am On Oct 06, 2015
Did you not see where it was reported by the UK journalists. Saharareporters and EFCC also carried out investigations; names were mentioned,figures were mentions, adresses of companies and their worth were mentioned, adresses of landed properties and companies were given... All that was guessed
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Forget the Saharareporters epistle and tell us how much was confiscated.

Too much grammar and nothing tangible than guesswork
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by trapQ: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Actually she stole way more than 20billion USD. It was sometime reported that her and her accomplices stole about 50billion usd. She's already trying to by landed property of 13billion£, that's about 20billion usd. Meaning she stole a lot more.
sukkot:
so this woman stole close to 20 billion dollars ? wow this is a thief. kleptomaniac. she is not fit to live. she deserves death. 20 billion dollars will transform all of nigeria if used properly.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by trapQ: 8:41am On Oct 06, 2015
True!
TheFilmmaker:

Fool. That is how you end up being governed by thieves.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by trapQ: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2015
This is the reason why nigeria has degenerated to this level. Its shameful when people applaud shameless acts.
writetopoker:
And so what, is she the first and d last?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Plane Departs From London As Anxiety Mounts - Vanguard / The 92 Armed Herdsmen Arrested By Soldiers At Check-points (Photos) / Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.