Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,902 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:25 PM

How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters (51222 Views)

How Diezani Alison-Madueke, Her Men, Their Deals Bled Nigeria- Premium Times / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:58am On Oct 06, 2015
trapQ:
Did you not see where it was reported by the UK journalists. Saharareporters and EFCC also carried out investigations; names were mentioned,figures were mentions, adresses of companies and their worth were mentioned, adresses of landed properties and companies were given... All that was guessed

Relying on Saharareporters will kill you faster than AIDS.

Saharareporters is a gossip blog site that serves foods with mixtures of gravel and meat
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2015
trapQ:
I'm from the south south too, and I demand that you shut up your trappy mouth. Are you even okay? Do you know how much that money is? That's 20billion USD right there. Even bill gates cannot afford to lavish such money at once. Do you know her and her accomplices stole over 50billion USD?? Do you know what that money can change millions of lives in the country? Do you know that Ghana's GDP is just 38billion USD?? The south south especially Port Harcourt and WARRI should be the most developed cities in africa as a whole but they aren't. These people have embezzeled every damn thing and you sit there and support them, shame on you!!!
lol
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by free13: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmm..
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Gejpresident:
Useless sahara reporters, buhari is clamoring for war

Touch any south south man or woman there will be war, without our oil no Nigeria
guy!I can't blame u,ur name has said it all. Sahara did a holistic investigatn to hav come up with all dis fact and yet one useless and irresponsible Gejpresident came up to say sahara is useless. A family has plumed ur future to dis level so dat u're doomed 4eva and ur chicken brain can stil nt reason well.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Guyman02:
America claims to be fighting ISIS and Buhari claims to be fighting BH but the groups keep expanding. Now the Russians are destroying ISIS in Syria and Obama is crying while Buhari awaits US to help him fight BH.
Meanwhile Buhari is taking the credit for newly arrived MI-17 Helicopters and armoured tanks from Russia ordered by Jonathan administration, since the new agreements with US has not yielded dividends.

Jonathan cancelled the agreement with America when he realised that America was behind ISIS in Syria and did not want ISIS/BH to be defeated by refusing to sell needed weapons to Nigeria. Western leaders promoted the supposed alliance between ISIS and BH in their media.

BH is on the rise again since the new US alliance with Buhari, while ISIS is on the decline in Syria since Russia stepped in

Sahara Reporters is APC propaganda channel
u reason with ur anus,what has Diazeni's issue got to do with ur comment?some ppl wil just claim they're educated buh they're actually educated illiterate. Guyman u fall under dat
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Abdulhakeem7(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
Forget the Saharareporters epistle and tell us how much was confiscated.

Too much grammar and nothing tangible than guesswork
u called all ds facts guess work?I'm short of words.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by writetopoker: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2015
trapQ:
This is the reason why my family has degenerated to this level. Its shameful when people applaud shameless acts.

my friend get out of mai sight, Stwepiiid hairy ass hidiiot
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by writetopoker: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2015
trapQ:
This is the reason why my family has degenerated to this level. Its shameful when people applaud shameless acts.

so she's d only one kworrupt in dis hopeless country, big foooooooool
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
u called all ds facts guess work?I'm short of words.

They are junk facts, just like those dished out by Mallam Lamido Sanusi ($49b, then $20b or $12b) and Oshiomohle to gullible Nigerians
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
guy!I can't blame u,ur name has said it all. Sahara did a holistic investigatn to hav come up with all dis fact and yet one useless and irresponsible Gejpresident came up to say sahara is useless. A family has plumed ur future to dis level so dat u're doomed 4eva and ur chicken brain can stil nt reason well.
Islamic ode
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Gejpresident:
Islamic ode
what has islam got to do with dis news?u're clueless like ur namesake!idiotic slowpoke
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
u're clueless like ur namesake!idiotic slowpoke
ya papa
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Gejpresident:
ya papa
u can see how dummy u'reu jumped @my father as if u knw him,I don't blame u anyway cos one can't appreciate what he doesn't hav
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by jpphilips(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Now, I need to have a word with that Young man called Kabnoninc who has been feeding fat on Madueke's period!!
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by trapQ: 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mad imbec!le... All that is for your ancestors. Petty ass b!tch. Quote me when you learn proper english. Mind you my family is out of your league. kindly Fvck outta my mentions
writetopoker:

so she's d only one kworrupt in dis hopeless country, big foooooooool
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by writetopoker: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
trapQ:
Mad imbec!le... All that is for your ancestors. Petty ass b!tch. Quote me when you learn proper english. Mind you my family is out of your league. kindly Fvck outta my mentions
is like u jst woke up from slumber, mental psyco, hidiiiiot
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by ifyalways(f): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2015
chineloSA:

I am a few hours ahead of you with regards to time. I don't expect you to understand that either considering your class

Gambari slave is your mama, who never gave you class and makeup with class.
Hello Chinelo. Please,are you still in SA? I need to make a payment of 305 Zar asap for something and I can only do direct bank deposit. Can you help me?I will pay the naira equivalence into any Nigerian bank of your choice. Let me know, please.
Regards
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by chineloSA(f): 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
ifyalways:

Hello Chinelo. Please,are you still in SA? I need to make a payment of 305 Zar asap for something and I can only do direct bank deposit. Can you help me?I will pay the naira equivalence into any Nigerian bank of your choice. Let me know, please.
Regards

Hi dear. No I am not in SA anymore. Sorry.
Re: How Diezani Laundered Looted Money, Her Accomplices Revealed - Sahara Reporters by ifyalways(f): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2015
chineloSA:

Hi dear. No I am not in SA anymore. Sorry.
Thanks. Problem sorted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Peter Obi & Labour Party Campaign Rally In Kogi State / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Meets Femi Fani Kayode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.