Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo (650 Views)

I Will Not Rest Until I Address Those Issues That Affect Our People- Buhari / Buhari Should Not Rest, He Should Resign- Umar Hassan Esq / We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by ChuzzyBlog: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, shared a message to Nigerians through his Facebook page saying that he and President Buhari will not rest until they make Nigerians safe in their homes and community. He said this in reaction to last Friday's bomb blast in Abuja.

http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/10/the-president-and-i-will-not-rest-until.html

cc:
lalasticlala

Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by OVI75(m): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Plenty talk little action,perhaps ds people dnt understand that campaign period is over.
Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by Chiscomax(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Am I falling or am I flying? am I living or am I dying? Oh great spirit! free me from the bonds of Gravity and Criticism. Deliver me from the hands of my greatest enemy Mediocrity.

Perfection I crave for although, they said I cannot attain it but I Still strive for it anyway.

Let me meander through the curse upon Nigerian Students which has been pronounced upon Nigerian students by the Employers and Neocolonialists chanting the adverb"Unemployable".

Let me rise up early in the morning both vertically, Mentally, Financially and Spiritually to meet a world free from fear, Terrorism and social Unstability. A world where Bokoharam can only be found in Novels written by The Great Chinua Achebe and the Missing Chibok girls in Books by chimamanda adichie. Amen
Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by Tallesty1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Another Will
Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmmmm..... What can I say?it is well Nigeria cheesy,God will take control
Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by Wenebadu(f): 2:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ehya...caring president and vice president
Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by warrior01: 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Then tell him to face the security work he was voted in for and stop doing rounds of a matron in hospitals.
Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by jerryadigun: 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
U guys better not oo. We don tire.
Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by ahaika23: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Shatap ya mouth o Lilliput mere commissioner! You and your illiterate boss who don't know what the heck is happening around you let alone where poor masses are suffering.
Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by egift(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
That's the goal. The WailingMiscreants can keep barking at the trees.
Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by Dannyset(m): 3:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
We can only be talking of 100 percent security if there is food on the table of the common man. If not, forget it. Food security comes first. Anybody will steal just to quench hunger. It is better to provide especially for the youths and let them have a paying job at least, if not, even the nearest rich man won't sleep with hundreds of police manning his gate.
Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by Jesusloveyou: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tallesty1:
Another Will
where there is "will" there is hope,

1 Like

Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mouth to much, only God can give us perfect protection
Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by jrerico1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Shut up, thousands are going to die before we'll be safe, they don't know what it takes to lose a loved one. If there's an attack on their children it will be a different case.
Re: The President And I Will Not Rest Until You Feel Safe In Your Homes - Osinbajo by e7ejinima: 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
My VP,

I feel you.

and I feel your frustration. The battle is not yours (as of today, clearly. For you are a spare).

Coming out to say this is quite compassionate but little reassuring.

What will make it different, my dear VP, is a definite statement, from the right quarters. Not endless "we will". Can the DSS live up to their consumption of public funds and identify and smash the terror network used by Boko Haram to operate even when their bases have been displaced? Where is our intelligence gathering? Now?

In the past administration, somehow, by now, some leads would have been gotten. Rather, many days after, what we are told is that investigations WILL go beyond Boko Haram -another "will".

The war against terrorism appears to have gone soft as of the moment. There is less coordination, less preparedness and less alertness. The independence day and period around it were all hot spots in time and a lot ought to have been anticipated. Sacking DSS and putting new DSS and so forth is not making us stronger. The threat is rather becoming stronger, my VP. Kuje is halfway from the airport Sir. How couldn't our security operatives detect and nab them enroute. A repeat of Nyanya rather rubbishes any claim to alertness of our security operatives. They made a statement, Sir. They did.

Sir, APC's great campaign, of which you were part of paid off hugely. But the campaign mode must be replaced forthwith with governance mode. No more delay. Nigeria and Nigerians need no propaganda. They need to see and feel progress.

Thank you, Sir.

E. Ejinima
Public Commentator

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's Family Releases Statement On Her Travails / You Think Nigeria Is Corrupt? Read This American Corruption Practices / What Is The Current Fuel Situation in Your State Now....fear Of Scarcity Looms..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.