Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ (2712 Views)

Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You / Omg! Woman Beats Husband In The Middle Of The Street.his Reaction Will Touch You / My Blended Family - Why Won't He Touch Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by dapsy4u2(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
It is time to enlighten and empower our children on sexual abuse and this book is a major strategy to achieve that.It is a universal principle in child’s protection that children have a role to play in their own protection and this must be given to them by us in their own language.“No! Don’t touch me there”, which is Mrs. Odukoya’s maiden effort on children’s literature, is one that all parents should buy, read and get their children to read. Using the story of Ade and Ada, one that is at once a biology as well as civic and sex education lesson note, the author tells in every reading what is proper and what is not, and how to interact with members of the opposite sex, whether peers or older folks. It shows parents what to do and say to their children to stave off the antics of sexual predators.

order here....................... http:///o-no-don-oat-touch-me-there-oa-1992382

order here....................... http://www.kaymu.com.ng/no-don-t-touch-me-there-754948.html

Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by POWEROFPEACE(m): 4:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Even some of this children these days sometimes want it with the hope of deriving pleasure from it and the foolish adults will simply give in just like the day I saw a 12 years old girl snicked into my cousins room. I am trying to say that, it is beyond educating them.
Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by dapsy4u2(m): 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
Even some of this children these days sometimes want it with the hope of deriving pleasure from it and the foolish adults will simply give in just like the day I saw a 12 years old girl snicked into my cousins room. I am trying to say that, it is beyond educating them.

It's better they know how to avoid it at the initial stage from the parents and teachers.
Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by Dyt(f): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
I keep telling my son
If anyone touches your totoyo
Slap
Bite

Reminds me a 6 yr old girl that came visiting
I heard her crying and I moved to ask why
Who beat her
She said my son
I called my lil man
Why did you beat her
He said she touch my totoyo
Mama*grandma* e say I slap anyone touch my totoyo
Girl couldn't say anything again
Next I heard another cry
Lil man kept beating her
I had to tell her to go to her mother before my son finishes someone with slaps/bites/kicks
He was really pissed even at that age

3 Likes

Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by dapsy4u2(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dyt:
I keep telling my son
Slap
Bite

Who beat her
She said my son
I called my lil man
Why did you beat her
Next I heard another cry
Lil man kept beating her
I had to tell her to go to her mother before my son finishes someone with slaps/bites/kicks

Kudos! This is the kind of sex education children need to have at the early stage of their lives... So that sex crimes against them can be reduced or eliminated. That your son no dey take am easy o..... Training don enter him body well.

2 Likes

Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 06, 2015
That's a lovely one.Let me adopt d training Asap.

1 Like

Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by SAMBARRY: 7:03am On Oct 06, 2015
Good job dyt cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by Dyt(f): 7:55am On Oct 06, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Good job dyt cheesy

dapsy4u2:

Kudos! This is the kind of sex education children need to have at the early stage of their lives... So that sex crimes against them can be reduced or eliminated. That your son no dey take am easy o..... Training don enter him body well.

Yes ooo
Cos it can happen even at school
Kids can be funny
Even me
He hides it when he wants to pee
He will say go
Don't see my totoyo
I can't shout
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by SAMBARRY: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2015
Your teaching are yielding results grin
Dyt:

Yes ooo
Kids can be funny
Even me
He will say go
Don't see my totoyo
I can't shout
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by dapsy4u2(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dyt:

Yes ooo
Kids can be funny
Even me
He will say go
Don't see my totoyo
I can't shout
grin grin grin

Intelligent kid he is..... You'll be proud of him and he will make you proud IJN

2 Likes

Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by Dyt(f): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
dapsy4u2:

Intelligent kid he is..... You'll be proud of him and he will make you proud IJN

Amen and amen and amen
Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by dapsy4u2(m): 5:57am On Oct 07, 2015
Thanks for the overwhelming orders...

Keep it coming
Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by tiwanitiwa: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
dapsy4u2:
It is time to enlighten and empower our children on sexual abuse and this book is a major strategy to achieve that.It is a universal principle in child’s protection that children have a role to play in their own protection and this must be given to them by us in their own language.“No! Don’t touch me there”, which is Mrs. Odukoya’s maiden effort on children’s literature, is one that all parents should buy, read and get their children to read. Using the story of Ade and Ada, one that is at once a biology as well as civic and sex education lesson note, the author tells in every reading what is proper and what is not, and how to interact with members of the opposite sex, whether peers or older folks. It shows parents what to do and say to their children to stave off the antics of sexual predators.

order here....................... http:///o-no-don-oat-touch-me-there-oa-1992382

order here....................... http://www.kaymu.com.ng/no-don-t-touch-me-there-754948.html

ok o
Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by dapsy4u2(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
dapsy4u2:

Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by megastu(m): 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Nice one. However, use the real name and not pseudo names like stick, toyotoyo etc.
Dyt:
I keep telling my son
Slap
Bite

Who beat her
She said my son
I called my lil man
Why did you beat her
Next I heard another cry
Lil man kept beating her

Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by Dyt(f): 4:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
megastu:
Nice one. However, use the real name and not pseudo names like stick, toyotoyo etc.

I should say deeeeek?
cheesy cheesy grin
And when he goes out he should shout close your eyes don't see my deeeek?
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

OK oo
Thanchu
Re: ‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ by dapsy4u2(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
dapsy4u2:

(1) (Reply)

Help??? How Do I Babysit My Twin Babies? / Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment / How Old Do You Really Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.