Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment (2709 Views)

How Do You Work It Out With Your Low Libido Partner / Please Don't Get Married If You Both Are AS, I'm In Pain – Lady Cries Out(Video) / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Honeydenz(f): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hello,
This is for our naija guys, my brother who works with Mikano generator company has just been sacked and he just wedded 7 months ago, and has a heavily pregnant wife. He's so depressed now and don't know where to start from. Please guys, think twice before getting married if you still work in a private Establishment, these company no matter the efforts you put to serve them don't look back when they wanna Bleep you up.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by annisy(f): 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Are you aware that private sectors pay better than government firm?
A good private firm will pay you what government will pay a worker under 35yrs in just 1yr, if you are focus and wants to grow in you choosen career private sector is the place to go,private sector will expose you to all you need to know in your career, with those information alone you can start your own stuff.... But you see government firm my bro just forget it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by myfan: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
Honeydenz:
Hello,
This is for our naija guys, my brother who works with Mikano generator company has just been sacked and he just wedded 7 months ago, and has a heavily pregnant wife. He's so depressed now and don't know where to start from. Please guys, think twice before getting married if you still work in a private Establishment, these company no matter the efforts you put to serve them don't look back when they wanna Bleep you up.

Very true. But then, life is....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by bizgenera: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Honeydenz:
Hello,

If he was paid up to 500k as severance, he should try this:- www.mbatrades.com

They would be paying him 75k monthly and he is free to take out his 500k every 6 month. With this, he and his pregnant wife would be fine. Lots of people are enjoying this. This is the info gift I can give you.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by tidalstorm(m): 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
No guarantee anywhere now.
The reason everybody needs to think about amassing many skills and being financially free.
May God help your brother and all those affected.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by alexsoftwork(m): 5:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
If u are talking about private firm or
any company, pls don't call mikano that suffer head stupid company a private firm.
Please don't just put that coy among private firm. That slave Lebanese company.
It is even a good riddance CUs our power sector is beginning to improve.
Ur friend should man-up. It is going to well, and not going to easy.
Companies plenty wey dey kill career, MIKANO DEY FIRST TEN
your friend should go and give testimony in Church for this. He is free at last.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by yemmit90: 5:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Honeydenz:
Hello,

Nothing is certain or guarantee in life, anyone can get broke at anytime irrespective of where they works. He should calm down and start managing what left for him. Nature knows how to deal with this kind of situation, this period in his life will pass, and he will definitely survive it.

It is better to say one should marry someone who is equally generating income for the family.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Honeydenz(f): 5:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
annisy:
A good private firm will pay you what government will pay a worker under 35yrs in just 1yr, if you are focus and wants to grow in you choosen career private sector is the place to go,private sector will expose you to all you need to know in your career, with those information alone you can start your own stuff.... But you see government firm my bro just forget it

That's not true sir, you are speaking of 1 in 50 private sectors. How many private organizations pay their staff good salaries, most have a reputation of enslaving their employees plus the job insecurity attached to it. Government work is Bea, any day any time.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Honeydenz(f): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
yemmit90:

Nothing is certain or guarantee in life, anyone can get broke at anytime irrespective of where they works. He should calm down and start managing what left for him. Nature knows how to deal with this kind of situation, this period in his life will pass, and he will definitely survive it.

It is better to say one should marry someone who is equally generating income for the family.
Yes it's true sir, marrying a working class lady who can support you in times like these is Bea. It's really helpful!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
Cosigned.
Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by MMotimo: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
Shebi it’s when you have a choice you can decide against private

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by SweetCunt97(f): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
bizgenera:

They would be paying him 75k monthly and he is free to take out his 500k every 6 month. With this, he and his pregnant wife would be fine. Lots of people are enjoying this. This is the info gift I can give you.
So he'll put his 500k and b getting 75k every month?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by SweetCunt97(f): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
Squillaci:
Cosigned.
The topic is quite myopic. A person who earns well in a private establishment should have investments knowing nothinh is assured

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by bizgenera: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Yes. Instead of experimenting with ideas that may never fly.
Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
This isn't really a nice piece of advice! Op should rather advise on self development, Management and Having more than one source of income.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Oladayo12(m): 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
annisy:

Not all private firm pay well, also not all govt job pay peanut. there are top notch govt job that pay pretty well likewise some private job. but for job security, govt job takes the lead.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by amtheone(m): 7:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
@honeydenz,
Everything will be fine with time, just try and help ur brother at this moment in anyway possible.

About ur suggestion, everybody can't secure govt job.

It is well with ur brother and so many others who are going through different challenges.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by SweetCunt97(f): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
bizgenera:

Yes. Instead of experimenting with ideas that may never fly.
Kai! I understand scammers have no soul. As in they can scam a baby if it puts money in their hands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by SweetCunt97(f): 7:07pm On Apr 25, 2020
amtheone:
@honeydenz,
Everything will be fine with time, just try and help ur brother at this moment in anyway possible.

About ur suggestion, everybody can't secure govt job.

It is well with ur brother and so many others who are going through different challenges.
Help? No be just yesterday dem sack them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by ayeesha: 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Kai! I understand scammers have no soul. As in they can scam a baby if it puts money in their hands.

Walahi you just hit the nail on the head. Just
imagine the level of wickedness.! So the guy should just hand over all his entitlement and then be collecting 75k! When no be say na pension e Wan collect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by ednut1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
He must have wedded and spent over 2m to 3m. When he could have done small wedding and save that money. Well what do i know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Honeydenz(f): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The topic is quite myopic. A person who earns well in a private establishment should have investments knowing nothinh is assured
Not that easy my dear, he spent his saving already on his wedding last year.
Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Honeydenz(f): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Just ignore him, you shouldn't even be replying to him at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Victornezzar: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
bizgenera:

Help me out by putting 500k

Then you both will share the 75k...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by tosinhtml: 9:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
bizgenera:

Why are you so Wicked? Gosh! If there was any Business making venture that 500k gets you 75k, You would not even be here telling us about it, you would secretly be eating the profits alone.

Someone who just had a baby & lost his job, you still want to SCAM him.

See God will Punish you & your generation for this, Bastard oshi!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
annisy:

Kids.
Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by bizgenera: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
tosinhtml:

Why are you so Wicked? Gosh! If there was any Business making venture that 500k gets you 75k, You would not even be here telling us about it, you would secretly be eating the profits alone.

Now I see why we blacks can never grow. I did not ask him to invest with me. I merely gave a website of a company that has been paying this to people for the past 2 years!

There is even a threadth on nairaland (investment section) where beneficiaries have been giving testimonies of how their alerts comes in monthly.

All that is needed is for him to do a due diligence investigation on this and then make a decision.

Knowing how effervescent money can be, investing it would be a wise thing to do. For you to then rein insults on me for this, well I won't reciprocate or indulge you. Scammer? me? God forbid!

I do not work for the investment company, I only know some beneficiaries , I do not stand to gain anything for sharing this opportunity. I am a father, I know how hard it can be to have a pregnant wife without income. Far from me to mock the op . I merely wanted to help.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Corporate2020: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
bizgenera:

Another MMM

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Corporate2020: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
tosinhtml:

The curses are uncalled for when you have not established that he is trying to defraud others.

Nigeria is hard already, don't let us make it harder for ourselves. I understand that you are angry because a man that was just sacked is being introduced to an investment that looks very fraudulent, but you and I have not investigated and confirmed that the investment is actually fraudulent.

I am however more concerned about your curses on the brethren, they are too much, biko, let's be easy on ourselves. We all sound too angry and frustrated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by bizgenera: 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corporate2020:

The curses are uncalled for when you have not established that he is trying to defraud others.

It is so unfortunate. Well, I leave him to God for his judgment.
Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by 234GT(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
How many people work with the government?
So we wey dey work for private no dey qualified to marry?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Get Married If You Work In A Private Establishment by Gerrard59(m): 10:52pm On Apr 25, 2020
I doubt OP would have created this thread if her brother worked with Seplat or Sahara Group or Schneider . In sane places, people aspire to work in the private sector as that is where wealth is generated, ideas are borne to life and innovation happens. But in multidimensional poverty ridden areas, the vast majority desire a working environment where indolence is praised, corruption is lauded and nonchalance is seen as a thing of pride. OP: Know it today that all over the world, the vast vast majority of employees are employed by private firms and not the government unless you imply that no male in Nigeria should get married. BTW, where does this country have the money to pay everyone should we all work with the government?

When I say the vast majority of Nigerians need to be taught elementary economics properly, this thread justifies my desire.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would My Husband Watch Pronographic Films? / Igbos Vs Morney / Pls Help A Nairalander Choose One From This Two Difficult Options (am Confused)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.