Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London (1391 Views)

Buhari And Fuel Scarcity: See How The WOMAN In Diezani Was Portrayed By A Fan / Diezani Was Not Arrested, Only Invited, Says Family / Diezani Was Arrested Due To Efcc's Request/cooperation - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nigeria -According to TheSun UK columnist, Kelvin Mackenzie, Diezani Alison-Madueke, who was arrested last Friday, was caught while trying to hide a lump sum by investing it in London's mortgage sector.
Excerpt:
Ms Diezani Alison-Madueke, Nigeria’s former oil minister, has just been nicked in London over allegations that £13billion (yes, £13billion) has gone walkabout from her country’s coffers.
Apparently she was looking at buying a massively expensive apartment at One Hyde Park. With £13bn I’m surprised she didn’t buy the whole of Hyde Park.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/the-sun-uk-says-diezani-was-nabbed-while-trying-to-hide-%C2%A313bn-in-london.126374/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by morbeta(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Deziani!!!! Just give me £1billion make i serve the jail term for you. Call me....

1 Like

Re: THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by SeanBlackie: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
But why exactly do people defend these wicked souls?

3 Likes

Re: THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
What a man can do, a woman can do it better. In this case I agree completely.

3 Likes

Re: THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
So she had gulped up £13Bn.

Wait oo! That's approx $20Bn.

Could this be the missing $20bn Sanusi alerted us about?

So all the ruse about cancer was to give her chance to launder the loot.

The cunning UK authorities were helping her launder the money until they realised Buhari was taking no prisoners in his efforts to track and recover looted funds, so they had to save face by "throwing her under the bus".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by Chubhie: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Diezani alison madueke may have been pushed to the extreme out of self interest to shield and secure her generations yet unborn from the harsh realities of lack.

Most of those born and unborn generations of hers will be expressly putting in for change of name. She has brought much shame and reproach to that name that even her ancestors are not spared. What a poor soul she is. Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.

Once the basic essentials of the human experience are taken care off-- Food,clothing and shelter all the rest na jara. I wish to sit with her and she tell me her regrets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by wirinet(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Nigeria -According to TheSun UK columnist, Kelvin Mackenzie, Diezani Alison-Madueke, who was arrested last Friday, was caught while trying to hide a lump sum by investing it in London's mortgage sector.
Excerpt:
Ms Diezani Alison-Madueke, Nigeria’s former oil minister, has just been nicked in London over allegations that £13billion (yes, £13billion) has gone walkabout from her country’s coffers.
Apparently she was looking at buying a massively expensive apartment at One Hyde Park. With £13bn I’m surprised she didn’t buy the whole of Hyde Park.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/the-sun-uk-says-diezani-was-nabbed-while-trying-to-hide-%C2%A313bn-in-london.126374/

cc: lalasticlala

I dont believe the Sun of UK wrote this, or have they too joined the Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, APC propaganda press?
Re: THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by DaBullIT(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin she never had cancer, the photo they uploaded as proof was photoshoped

Imagine investing £13 in real Estate

That's billionaire for ever
GenBuhari:
So she had gulped up £13Bn.

Wait oo! That's approx $20Bn.

Could this be the missing $20bn Sanusi alerted us about?

So all the ruse about cancer was to give her chance to launder the loot.

The cunning UK authorities were helping her launder the loot until they realised Buhari was taking no prisoners in his efforts to track and recover looted funds, so they had to save face by "throwing her under the bus".
Re: THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by sankky: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
If its true please jail her and Bring Back Our money [#BBOM]

But come to think of it :

We are now running a Paparazzi government of Nigeria. Holding 100% control over the media. Decides what we hear, what we see and what we dont.
President Muhammadu Kim-Kardashian Buhari's government should stop this governance by media propaganda and kindly deliver the long awaited dividends of democracy.
We are tired of the in-fighting, the propaganda, the "we will", "we shall", "we plan to". For God's sake, 4 months have passed. Companies are sacking workers, Banks are laying off workers, the economy has already lost 2.33trillion naira [1.6T from stock exchange, 310billion from the capital market folowing the JP morgan wahala and 410billion afterwards] since this new government began without a cabinet.

Sanky
Re: THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Of course she never had cancer, her sudden affliction with "cancer" was too coincidental and convenient.

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala must be questioned also as she had got have had knowledge of this.
DaBullIT:
grin she never had cancer, the photo they uploaded as proof was photoshoped

Imagine investing £13 in real Estate

That's billionaire for ever
Re: THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
wirinet:

I dont believe the Sun of UK wrote this, or have they too joined the Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, APC propaganda press?
but yu can see pics too.
Re: THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by agora4now: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nigerians can believe anything, just like zombies they reason in one direction.

1 Like

Re: THE SUN UK Says Diezani Was Nabbed While Trying To Hide £13bn In London by downloadwapaz(f): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mat

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: See What A Trailer Did To A Car In VI Today / Gabon’s President, Bongo Was A Malnourished Child In Biafra - French Writer PICS / 83 ‘biafra’ Activists Arrested In Bayelsa - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.