Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday (762 Views)

Is Buhari Aware That Some Nigerians Contributed 100 Each For His Campaign / FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration / People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Drove Who Brought Us Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday by denko(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
"No more revenue" most employers are shouting anywhere i go for my small marketing hustle. Does Buhari know that people are hungry and angry, he should not truncate this democracy, because very soon people will be calling for military boys to take over.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday by OVI75(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hell No,i dnt pity fr som of them they were same people who were shoutin BBOG som months back.
Re: Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday by Mogidi: 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
denko:
"No more revenue" most employers are shouting anywhere i go for my small marketing hustle. Does Buhari know that people are hungry and angry, he should not truncate this democracy, because very soon people will be calling for military boys to take over.

How a nation of 170mil folks can vote an illiterate/failed leader beggars belief.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday by gladiolus: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sorry op you want him to go look for work for them. We don't appreciate what we have that it. A nigeria set up a company then a poor man will say I can't buy from him because what he's producing is LOCAL, I prefer to order them from UK lol a poor man for that matter oo. Then after the man close the company and move to Ghana. oh op now who is killing who??

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday by psucc(m): 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
OP wahala don burst o!!! Akwa Ibom is paying half salary to all her workers for Sept, 2015.
Re: Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday by Abugab(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
The job loss and bad business environment of today is a fallout of the wastage and poor management of the economy by the last administration. That govt failed save and coupled with the crashed crude oil prices Buhari is left with nothing to function.
Every sector is distressed right now but we shall pull through eventually. If there was a continuation of the previous govt Nigeria would have been like Cyprus and Greece by now.

4 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday by Codedb2: 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abugab:
The job loss and bad business environment of today is a fallout of the wastage and poor management of the economy by the last administration. That govt didn't save and the crude oil prices crashed and here is Buhari with nothing to function with.
Every sector is distressed right now but we shall pull through eventually. If there was a continuation in govt Nigeria would have been like Cyprus and Greece by now.

Am sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday by Abugab(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Codedb2:

Am sorry for you

Why are you sorry for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday by MabraO: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
denko:

No he doesn't
Y not write an open letter to him
Re: Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday by McKren(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mogidi:

How a nation of 170mil folks can vote an illiterate/failed leader beggars belief.

Only in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday by ThePeacemaker(m): 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
undecidedWhen oga jona dae there you no see as job plenty then.............
Them say make unemployed come stadium dae pay for form.............

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Aware That People Are Loosing Their Jobs In Thousand Everyday by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Banks , oil companies, IT firms, manufacturing all sacking people every month. But the funny thing is that Nigerians like to suffer silently. And be raising shoulders like everything is fine.

(1) (Reply)

People Are Simply Creative HIP HOP OGENE what a song check it out / United States Should Not Elect A Muslim President - Ben Carson / CCT Set To Arraign Ex-governors, Ministers As Judge Demands Extra Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.