Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. (5345 Views)

Governor Obiano's Agro Revolution In Anambra State -pictures / Broiler Birds Growth Booster / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 01, 2015
Please, we need feedback from ppl that attended.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by Olayinka777(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2015
Thanks boss for the acknowledgment. I appreciate your selfless service, very few people can do this. I look forward to getting the manual you promised me. Stay blessed!
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by mfm04622: 8:34am On Nov 02, 2015
nikaShow:
Phardar, I am going to be in this your semina'r'.

I am in ibadan and it would be great to see, learn and come back here to testify

Keep us updated on the time and venue.

You promised to give testimony after the seminar, how far?
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by mfm04622: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2015
When is the next seminar taking place?
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by mfm04622: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2015
phardar:
I really appreciate everybody that made it to the seminar yesterday and belief with the manual you can guild yourself through to raising broiler birds within or less than 42days and get the target weigHt of 2.2kg. Its no joke nor magic just. Follow the manual given to you.
Also specially I appreciate you Dr Nwogu Friday the provost of fed.col.of Animal health and tech for ur presence,Mr Yemi Akintola from Oore,Omomvic farm,mr kenny from Bennin, Dr Rafiu from lautech ogbomosho,Mr. Ibrahim,mr Olayinka who called from Abuja..Mr. Adewale though the seminar was over when you came. i really appreciate you all despite your distance you all came.
To all that attended who reside within ibadan I also apprecIaTe you all..........
The venue and location of the next seminar will be made known soonest.
Thanks and thanks.

Please can those who couldn't attend get the manual? Thank you
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by nikaShow(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
mfm04622:

You promised to give testimony after the seminar, how far?

Unfortunately, I couldn't make the programme.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by phardar: 8:35pm On Nov 02, 2015
If you are not there you Can't know what's Going on there. People that came from lagos,abeokuta. Osun.oore,oyo all knows what they gained and also tHe seminar manual was given free of charge. In addition till now my phone never stop ringing.
The next seminar is holding in ogun state but the date and venue will be announce later.
Thanks.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by phardar: 8:39pm On Nov 02, 2015
nikaShow:

Unfortunately, I couldn't make the programme.
Sorry for not making it to the program, if you are in ogun state then prepare yourself for the next seminar.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by phardar: 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
mfm04622:

Please can those who couldn't attend get the manual? Thank you
Yes but I. Don't. Know how it will get to you.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by mfm04622: 9:19pm On Nov 02, 2015
phardar:

Can you send it in a mail pls? Will really appreciate.

Thanks
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by dailynaijanews(m): 11:30pm On Nov 02, 2015
phardar:

Hello bro, I did not attend the seminar but will love to get the manual,I'm based in Ilorin at the moment, What about you Sir, Where do you stay?
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by phardar: 10:45am On Nov 03, 2015
dailynaijanews:

Hello bro, I did not attend the seminar but will love to get the manual,I'm based in Ilorin at the moment, What about you Sir, Where do you stay?

Am in ibadan......
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by mfm04622: 6:44am On Nov 10, 2015
phardar:

Am in ibadan......

I have relatives in Ibadan. How can we contact you in Ibadan? Thank you
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by alakara(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2015
OP I missed the seminar pls how can I get the manual.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by ayanfemimy(m): 5:10am On Nov 13, 2015
I missed the seminar please when is the next class am going fully into meat production
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by Pally247: 9:42am On Nov 13, 2015
Hello friends, the season is here again where every poultry farmer will want to reap the fruit of his labour, will you be among the contenders or will you be among the spectators?. Do you know your DOC can attain 2.4KG to 2.5KG before December 19th? its not majic its all about doing what the big players do. Well i help poultry farmers with organic recipes that quickly converts eaten feed stuff by birds into flesh thereby enhancing the growth of their poultry animals to attain desired weight in the market thus cutting down on overall cost of feeding. Interested persons should send me a PM.. i bet you won't want to go back to the old way of farming after tasting this. NB:- Please only serious minded persons should send me a PM thanks... andersonpally@gmail.com
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by phardar: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Bros thnks, just keep intorch soonest I'll let everyone know........thanks.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by phardar: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
mfm04622:

I have relatives in Ibadan. How can we contact you in Ibadan? Thank you
Just call any of my lines and I'll See the way we can meet thanks.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by phardar: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
ayanfemimy:
I missed the seminar please when is the next class am going fully into meat production
I'll let everyone know soonest.......thanks.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by psalm1man(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sir, I will like to be part of the next seminar in Ogun state. I will like to know the venue and time. Apier64@yahoo.com is my address sir. And hope I can add you on whatapp also, that's if I can have your phone number.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by phardar: 5:41am On Nov 14, 2015
psalm1man:
Sir, I will like to be part of the next seminar in Ogun state. I will like to know the venue and time. Apier64@yahoo.com is my address sir. And hope I can add you on whatapp also, that's if I can have your phone number.
08095125605. Dats my whatapp number.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by securi: 7:17am On Nov 14, 2015
OP, I hope we are not gradually introducing GMO into Nigeria market.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 14, 2015
Ways GMO?
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by phardar: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
mercylicious:
Ways GMO?
Wats GMO cos I don't know what u mean......
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by phardar: 10:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
mercylicious:
Ways GMO?
Wats GMO cos I don't know what u mean......
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by phardar: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
For the benefit of those who missed the last broiler revolution seminar in ibadan,this is another opportunity To join me in ijebu as facilitate on poultry in the three days workshop below. i will be talking on boiler revolution, commercial layer production and also cocKerel production.it For all farmers both seasoned and seasonal u are all welcome.

Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by mfm04622: 11:34am On Nov 21, 2015
phardar:

Just call any of my lines and I'll See the way we can meet thanks.

I called. My email address is mfm04622@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by phardar: 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
mfm04622:

I called. My email address is mfm04622@gmail.com
Thank you
Ok I'll get back to you sir........
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by Newway2(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
@phardar Pls when & where is the next training taking place?
From the picture of the last training, it show training session for other like: Bee keeping & Honey production, snail, piggery, vegetables e.t.c Will the next traing also include all these?

phardar:
For the benefit of those who missed the last broiler revolution seminar in ibadan,this is another opportunity To join me in ijebu as facilitate on poultry in the three days workshop below. i will be talking on boiler revolution, commercial layer production and also cocKerel production.it For all farmers both seasoned and seasonal u are all welcome.
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by icepoint(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2016
Op, I have followed your write keenly. How can we in the north benefit from the his your seminar? My email is ochowechie@gmail.com
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by icepoint(m): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2016
Op, I have followed your write up keenly. How can we in the north benefit from this your seminar? My email is ochowechie@gmail.com
Re: The Revolution In Broiller Birds Production.raising Broiler Birds Below 42days. by tokan35: 3:56am On Jan 23, 2016
17 weeks old broilers available for sale at agbara. Contact 09051384366 for more information

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dry Brewery Waste Avaliable Now / Foodstuff Suppliers Wanted ASAP / Local Rice Available In Huge Quantity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.