Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now (2179 Views)

When Will Nysc Pay February Alawee / Nysc Zamfara Please Pay Us Our December Allowance!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by sasquareT(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2017
This government insensitivity stink to high heaven ,how can a government that cannot sustain the already existing scheme Crave to create more?
Ever since the inception of this administration, NYSC scheme has been Subjected to some unfair treatment...from postponement of the Orientation camp to d inhumane treatment metted on Corp member in d camp due to lack of fund and medical facilities in d camp, which has claimed prospective Corp member lives.. Now the issue is, December allowance has not been paid in some state up till now and the government is there paying NPOwer and 50000 stipend monthly to the poor in other to just prove that they are fuffiling their campaign promises ....
The things is if they can't sustain the program Anymore then is better they just scrap it and save inoccent graduate from the stress and hunger.. .most of us are still at home and are due to travel back to our respective state of deployment before tomorrow for CDS and clearance but up till now no Tfair.. ..#scrapNyscnow.
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by olamide452(f): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2017
Abi o them never pay abuja
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by obinnanelson4(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2017
sasquareT:
This government incentivity stink to high heaven ,how can a government that cannot sustain the already existing scheme Crave to create more?
Ever since the inception of this administration, NYSC scheme has been Subjected to some unfair treatment...from postponement of the Orientation camp to do inhumane treatment metted on the Corp member in d camp due to lack of fund and medical facilities in d camp which has claimed protective Corp member lives.. Now the issue is December allowance has not been paid in some state up till now and the government is there paying NPOwer and 50000 stipend monthly to the poor in other to just prove that they are fuffiling their campaign promises ....
The things is if they can't sustain the program Anymore then is better they just scrap it and save inoccent graduate from the stress and hunger.. .most of us are still at home and are due to travel back to our respective state of deployment before tomorrow for CDS and clearance but up till now no Tfair.. ..#scrapNyscnow.
Are you truely a graduate? This is poor of you.
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by sasquareT(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2017
obinnanelson4:
Yeah I no what I type up there is littered with typographical error, I don't just border to edit before submission.
But you can still grab d message right?
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by beautycrush24(f): 10:34am On Jan 05, 2017
abeg dem don pay any Benue corper here?
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by hojay1989: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2017
d matter tire me ooooooo delta state corpers neva collect alawi oooooooo
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by ultimate73(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2017
Delaying corp member's payment in this hard time is not good enough. They should scrap the scheme if they can't sustain it, we didn't beg to serve they impose it on us.
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by oppybouy(m): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
We haven't been paid yet in Kogi too. Not fair at all.
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by kuchikau1: 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
obinnanelson4:
mr teacher. Metchewww

1 Like

Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by kuchikau1: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
ultimate73:
Delaying corp member's payment in this hard time is not good enough. They should scrap the scheme if they can't sustain it, we didn't beg to serve they impose it on us.
lol. And one foolish person is comtemplating betwen nysc and traueling abroad.
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by JohnieWalker(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
cc Seun Rocktation Mynd44 Please move it to fp
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by LazyShylock: 12:31am On Jan 07, 2017
Where is my allawee? I don dey grow gray hair as I dey wait.
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by Tiffbuxas: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2017
These people are wicked., 2 of my frnds @ my ppa missed clearance yesterday and the LG I was saying who asked them to travel. Most ppa here in kogi don't pay even if they promise to give stipend without alawee how can corpers survive.. Abi these people carry our money play mmm sef who knows. #PAYCORPERSNOW
Cc mynd44 lalasticlala copy the rest make Una help our hustle
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by sasquareT(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Tiffbuxas:
These people are wicked., 2 of my frnds @ my ppa missed clearance yesterday and the LG I was saying who asked them to travel. Most ppa here in kogi don't pay even if they promise to give stipend without alawee how can corpers survive.. Abi these people carry our money play mmm sef who knows. #PAYCORPERSNOW
Cc mynd44 lalasticlala copy the rest make Una help our hustle
the problem is nothing is been said about it, even our secretarial here is silent about it from LI to state coordinate, perhaps they themselves don't even no what is happening. But it is not fair, we deserve some explanation.
Who ever has the DG number should do d needful or drop it here Asap
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by ElectronicsGuy(m): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2017
beautycrush24:

No.. Which LGA are you in?
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by cute0077: 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
For where them no pay o. I dey otukpo ote author=beautycrush24 post=52548661]abeg dem don pay any Benue corper here?[/quote]
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by JohnieWalker(m): 4:47am On Jan 09, 2017
beautycrush24:
you still need 19.8
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by beautycrush24(f): 8:00am On Jan 09, 2017
JohnieWalker:

you still need 19.8

Bia....this man. Na everywhere u dey? lol.

Anyway, I know y I dey ask but u no go understand. By d way, why I no go need 19.8? No be my right? undecided
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by beautycrush24(f): 8:01am On Jan 09, 2017
ElectronicsGuy:

No.. Which LGA are you in?
Oju
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by ElectronicsGuy(m): 8:20am On Jan 09, 2017
beautycrush24:

Oju
I'm in Logo..
Are you there now?
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by George22016(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
I just saw alert

Oyo things
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by sasquareT(m): 9:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
George22016:
I just saw alert

Oyo things
you mean you've just been paid today?
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by pillarmaria(m): 6:02am On Jan 10, 2017
This is not fair at all.
At least FG should come out and address us, they can't just hold our allowance and still keep mute.
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by benueguy(m): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2017
obinnanelson4:
Oga relax and correct yourself before correcting others. You should know when someone is typing out of annoyance. It's TRULY, not TRUELY

5 Likes

Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by kizolo(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
These mofos no send corpers oo... The last time we saw allowee was Nov ending..

useless government, unless NYSC!! angry
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by Melvinsofty: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Same thing happening down here in zamfara some of my buddies didn't even have transport to come back for January clearance.... Was lucky that I still had some little change.. Nysc Is just so over hyped
Re: NYSC Pay Us Our Allowance Now by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2017
beautycrush24:

Benue is shit! Which local govt are u serving?

(1) (Reply)

Howto Apply For Exemption Certificate By Foreign Graduate (distance Learning) / Could This Be The Oldest Corps Member? / You Have Not Seen Your Name On The Senate List, Take This Step Now - NYSC 18A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.