Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android (1302 Views)

More Faster, More Affordable Internet Expirence With Webliite From Google / Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno / How Do I Make Google Play Store Default App Store On Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by SupremeDimeji(m): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Few weeks ago I posted How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On PC With 4 Simple Steps.

Today I'm here with another cool method on How To Make Google Chrome Browse Faster On Android.
Google chrome is one the most popular web browser for PC user and is also available for all operating systems like android. But with time Google chrome starts lagging that is, it becomes slow and also you face problems while working on multiple tabs at once. And it sometimes stop responding. So to overcome this I have bring a cool method that will make your Google chrome browser very faster to easily browse multiple web pages at once. So follow the complete guide below to proceed.

How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android

The method is very simple, we will be editing some hidden features of chrome in this method and with that your chrome speed will boost up and it will browse webpages faster. So follow up the below steps to proceed.

Steps To Make Google Chrome Browse Faster In Your Android

1. First, you must have the latest version of Google Chrome on your android device.

2. Now open your Google chrome browser and in the URL bar type Chrome://Flags and then hit enter.

3. Now lots of hidden settings will be open. There search for the option “Maximum tiles for interest area Mac, Windows, Linux, Chrome OS, Android“.

4. This is the RAM value which is default at initial but you have to change it to its maximum values that is 256 or 512.

Now simply click on Relaunch Now button there.
That's it you are done, now wait and see your browser load webpages more faster than before.

With this method you can easily boost up your android’s Google Chrome browser with a simple changes in its hidden settings.

**NOTE: If you try this on low memory device you might encounter some errors so pls try and set the RAM value according to your device specs!

Source: http://www.supremewap.com/2015/10/how-to-make-google-chrome-browse-more-faster.html
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by INTROVERT(f): 9:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
good, great op.

mucho mucho gracias op grin

if this topic dosent make front page lalasticlala, I will just quit nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by SupremeDimeji(m): 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
good, great op.

mucho mucho gracias op grin

if this topic dosent make front page, ok quit nairaland.

Thanks
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by SupremeDimeji(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, seun and other mods
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Google chrome will never be fast

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Don't try this with low ram device

Chrome is world fastest web browser, just get a good phone with 2gb+ RAM

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
u lie bro

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by SupremeDimeji(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
It depends on your device, coz its the one I'm using right now.
Apply my method and you shall see changes
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
SupremeDimeji:

It depends on your device, coz its the one I'm using right now.
Apply my method and you shall see changes
[size=20pt]GOOGLE CHROME NOW PISS N SHITT.. BELIEVE ME. I AIN'T NO KILLER DON'T PUSH IT[/size]
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by SupremeDimeji(m): 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
[size=20pt]GOOGLE CHROME NOW PISS N SHITT.. BELIEVE ME. I AIN'T NO KILLER DON'T PUSH IT[/size]

That's to you (maybe some bad experiences you had with chrome)
But most people prefer chrome to any other browser e.g Me
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
SupremeDimeji:

me too
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
SupremeDimeji:

Okay bros Ginger my spirit..
That thing when that guy talk work?
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chrome make
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by SupremeDimeji(m): 11:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:

Okay bros Ginger my spirit..
That thing when that guy talk work?
Which guy?
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by Orderer(m): 2:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Good info
Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by kayodedada1(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2015
Mehn na 512 i put am o come see speed even downloading with it fast gan o...thanks 4 the info man u d best #TeamChrome

1 Like

Re: How To Make Google Chrome Browse More Faster On Android by 01ghostmode: 10:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Nice tips... But I still prefer CM browser, very light weight n fast.

(1) (Reply)

Best Android To Buy / Samsung S5 G900F Lollipop Firmware File Download / How To Share Your Bblited Data Through Hot Spot On Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.