Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

vr - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / vr (28278 Views)

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: vr by shiinihost: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
trash.
Re: vr by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Show me any other State that attracted 3.5billion Dollar investment and I will take you serious.

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/07/shells-3-5-billion-assa-gas-plant-in-imo-set-to-kick-off/
Oga you've been talking about this for over a year now...I DECIDED TO DO A SEARCH ON THE SUPPOSED COMPANY,ALAS THE ONLY RESULTS ON IT IS THAT OF IMO STATE....NO OTHER SIGN OF EXISTENCE WHATSOEVER...JUST IMO STATE IMO STATE.....MY PEOPLE THATS THE SCAM WE'VE BEEN MADE TO ENDURE ALL THESE YEARS....NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD OF THE COMPANY BEFORE,NO WEBSITE OR OFFICE ADDRESS

6 Likes

Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Balkan:
Ab agboro. Of a boy is an agent sent to create problem among igbos.

He is a Yoruba man so you guys should know before it turns to imo and Anambara ewar

Go to page 1 and read before accusing. The thread is a competition thread.
Re: vr by chino11(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Foolish old hag, when they hit you here you move to another place but I will be here today to kill you.. cheesy cheesy

This is the 6th year of Okoroawusa in Imo State but he has been to Turkey twice and came back. Tell us what he has achieved in all those foreign trips?

This is one is one..can you beat it? So many Imolites are here working in Onitsha where they earn a decent living at the world-class Sabmillercheesy cheesy

Your useless newspaper project will never come to fruition, it will remain on newspapers because it is a SCAM. LOL

[s]
Abagworo:

The only investment Obi attracted in 8 years is Sabmiller which bought a brewery at Niger bank and upgraded it. What is the value compared with 3.5billion?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
BADNEAT:
Oga you've been talking about this for over a year now...I DECIDED TO DO A SEARCH ON THE SUPPOSED COMPANY,ALAS THE ONLY RESULTS ON IT IS THAT OF IMO STATE....NO OTHER SIGN OF EXISTENCE WHATSOEVER...JUST IMO STATE IMO STATE.....MY PEOPLE THATS THE SCAM WE'VE BEEN MADE TO ENDURE ALL THESE YEARS....NOBODY HAS EVER HEARD OF THE COMPANY BEFORE,NO WEBSITE OR OFFICE ADDRESS

This shows your level of ignorance. You don't know Shell. Biko siddon when your uncle dem dey yan.
Re: vr by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

1million amens!

No State attracts investment in 1st tenure. It is gradual. Your verdict has to be when he leaves 2019 if the investments are not realized.

You can add this

http://newtelegraphonline.com/nbc-to-build-largest-nigerian-plant-in-imo/

just confirmed you're a Compound fool...you see why the anambra man Kp boasting...they're showing off things on ground you're showing off news reports....oya add these ones join...this one na USA government after one of the foreign trips...mumu

5 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

This shows your level of ignorance. You don't know Shell. Biko siddon when your uncle dem dey yan.
mumu wey sabi...check my search results...the highlighted is actually what was searched for...illiterate uncle...the company searched is Bortir International Company Limited

4 Likes

Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
BADNEAT:
just confirmed you're a Compound fool...you see why the anambra man Kp boasting...they're showing off things on ground you're showing off news reports....oya add these ones join...this one na USA government after one of the foreign trips...mumu

l'm off the thread until someone shows me 3.5 billion Dollar investment in any other State. Adieu.
Re: vr by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
There's no such subsidiary of dangote as Bortir International Company Limited

Below are dangote's subsidiaries...your $3.5Bn investment is another scam as we all can see

3 Likes

Re: vr by olavic2: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
chino11:
Shut Up I Deal With facts. Anambra is the academic leader. We have been on top for close to a decade Wait let open my laptop. I will deal with you here and now

[s][/s]
this is the reason why igbo can never be a president in Nigeria, always showing supremercy among themself.
Re: vr by chino11(m): 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bleep you and your presidency. Presidency breeds poverty and wretchedness..if you doubt me go to the North and verify! cool

[s]
olavic2:
this is the reason why igbo can never be a president in Nigeria, always showing supremercy among themself.
[/s]

7 Likes

Re: vr by Nwaoguta(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

I will equally prove that anambra is worse. I wonder why you people are all out to fight an innocent man because he is popular as an Igbo man outside Igboland. He is detribalised and a true nationalist. Above all he is a core Igbo man.
shame unto you abagworo.

6 Likes

Re: vr by olavic2: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
chino11:
Bleep you and your presidency. Presidency breeds poverty and wretchedness..if you doubt me go to the North and verify! cool

[s][/s]
with ur so call billions, u wil always remain a slave forever, the so called amajiri wil continue to dectate who rule u.
Re: vr by biafranking: 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Show me any other State that attracted 3.5billion Dollar investment and I will take you serious.

http://businessdayonline.com/2015/07/shells-3-5-billion-assa-gas-plant-in-imo-set-to-kick-off/
ok this is evidence?

Op , you no try at all..u dey open thread for imo and anambra to compare and contrast abi?

If rochas dey dull you, why yu no go govt house go nag against him..
Nairaland na ur govt house to nag

Must you come here and divide ndigbos'
Wetin concerns you and rochas eeh? Why u dey get personal beef for d man?
na becos him join apc..
UNA no go let us rest?
Every gaddem man has a right to chose a party man..

The more you criticized him, the more we love him more.

Ranting cocks of a foolish romans.

piss..fvcking thread...

1 Like

Re: vr by olavic2: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
chino11:

[s][/s]
jobles old fool. with ur so call billions, u wil always remain a slave forever, the so called amajiri wil continue to dectate who rule u.
Re: vr by chino11(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Illiterate fool, I don't waste my time with illiterates who cannot even pass common spelling test.. cool

olavic2:
with ur so call billions, u wil always remain a slave forever, the so called amajiri wil continue to dectate dictate who rule u.

1 Like

Re: vr by olavic2: 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
chino11:
Donatus Okpara the illiterate, you are welcome back. Is been long you cried, am gonna force out reddish tears from you tonight.. cool

[s][/s]
old foo, amajiri slave. it a mistate.
Re: vr by chino11(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Illiterate, common spelling? I don't have time for clowns. You sux cheesy cheesy

olavic2:
old foo, amajiri slave. it a mistate mistake.

4 Likes

Re: vr by winniz: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
chino11:
Shut Up I Deal With facts. Anambra is the academic leader. We have been on top for close to a decade Wait let open my laptop. I will deal with you here and now

[s][/s]

Nwanne just Ignore that Iddiot Abagworo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: vr by olavic2: 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
chino11:
Illiterate, common spelling? I don't have time for clowns. You sux cheesy cheesy

jobless old jackass.
Re: vr by chino11(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nwanne m, I am a peace-lover even though you will not agree with me cool

winniz:

Nwanne just Ignore that Iddiot Abagworo cheesy
Re: vr by chino11(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Victor, I am looking for people who can at least spell correctly. I am waiting for sane people not mad people cheesy cheesy

[s]
olavic2:
jobless old jackass.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: vr by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
For Rochas to have given fake cheque to workers, makes him a confirmed fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: vr by drshrewd: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin conspiracy theory at best. because Rochas and Amaechi helped in kicking the a.ss of the ode below off from Aso Rock that's why they are always been ferociously attacked grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2565080_cc4_jpeg747e5bce7f0f446bdbda7c0e5b02a05f

1 Like

Re: vr by obayaya(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
imsuboi:

no be small thing o! grin grin cheesy

i dont think abagworo and his side-kick (that she-male with a monicker that starts with 'B') are normal humans, whenever i come across a very very dvmb and intelectually-empty statement on any Imo state related thread, i dont need to look at the monicker; na them grin cheesygrin

Auntie Beremx is a normal human being o.. She's just blinded by her love for APC.. But she'll see the light soon
Re: vr by olavic2: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
chino11:
Victor, I am looking for people who can at least spell correctly. I am waiting for sane people not mad people cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]
will that stop u from being a slave to amajiri.
Re: vr by Beremx(f): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Anambra and IMO fight.
Umu Biafra kwenu!!
grin grin
Re: vr by drshrewd: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2930204_sarcasticmonkeylaugh_jpeg43106122484daa482f8e994480aeff6b
hooooooooooowwwwwwwwww farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr waileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers grin
Re: vr by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Guy Anambra has dropped out of top ten this year I'm sorry to tell you that. Last year you guys made mockery of Imo but this year Imo moved up 6 steps to number 3.

Ain't no way you are not certainly rrettarded....Bring on the reports,ewu!

1 Like

Re: vr by OdenigboAroli(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

l'm off the thread until someone shows me 3.5 billion Dollar investment in any other State. Adieu.

What a sleek way to escape defeat....3.5billion that is still preparing for dream...lol.

2 Likes

Re: vr by chino11(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: vr by Yeske2(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Chino and abagworo are irredeemable, why the constant Imo-Anambra rivalry between you guys sef? Always taking this thing personal helps no one.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Dickson: I Can No Longer Borrow To Pay Salaries / Remi Tinubu Meets Wives Of Army, Naval, Air Force And Police Officers (pics) / PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.