Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion (10705 Views)

"Nigeria Will Never Split" – Emir Sanusi Tells Agitators / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Reveal True Reason Nigeria In Recession / Why Nigeria May Never Split (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by coolitempa(f): 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Duru1:

Edited!!!

So says the flatheaded empty chest beater..... grin grin
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Duru1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
coolitempa:

So says the flatheaded empty chest beater..... grin grin

It is a well known fact that it takes one flat-headed empty chest beater to recognize another.
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by coolitempa(f): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Duru1:

It is a well known fact that it takes one flat-headed empty chest beater to recognize another.

Can someone get this perverted soul off my mentions
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
menix:

It's his Nairaland password..

Smacks teeth and rolles he eyes shocked :-Xo
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by menix(m): 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ashanti0522:

Smacks teeth and rolles he eyes shocked :-Xo

U like smacking teeths, hope u ain't related to Suarez..
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by ibedun: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
BRAV0O:
Fore instance let assume ayam ojukwu or any of those igbos leader cartel 1st out my plan will be to develop the so called biafra region in fact I would have use the opportunity of gej past administration to turn biafra land to mini dubai, let see may be nigerians youths will not support them but what are they doing with all the billions ? Quote me in nd out!

They are busy buying house and land in lekki. That's what those good for nothing people are doing with the stolen billions.
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Duru1(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
coolitempa:

Can someone get this perverted soul off my mentions

You are a dumbass screwball. I have never seen your ugly mass on paper talk less of thoughts that will insinuate anything sexual. It is true that empty barrels make the most noise. I had rather stay sex-starved than take a second glance at a dirty lay-about such as you. What a rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by coolitempa(f): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Duru1:

You are a dumbass screwball. I have never seen your ugly mass on paper talk less of thoughts that will insinuate anything sexual. It is true that empty barrels make the most noise. I had rather stay sex-starved than take a second glance at a dirty lay-about such as you. What a rubbish.

You are a 'stweepeed' illiterate and an obviously linguistically challenged flat.head.....I am not and can never be on your level. Three things, firstly, there is nothing like 'what a rubbish'...... grin.....secondly, the use of the word 'pervert' does not in itself denote matters of a sexual persuasion/connotation .... grin.....thirdly, stop batting above your level...... angry......now you can bugger off.... grin......and go pick up a dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Duru1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
coolitempa:

You are a 'stweepeed' illiterate and an obviously linguistically challenged flat.head.....I am not and can never be on your level. Three things, firstly, there is nothing like 'what a rubbish'...... grin.....secondly, the use of the word 'percvert' does not in itself denote matters of a sexual persuasion.... grin.....thirdly, stop batting above your level...... angry......now you can bugger off.... grin

Please consult your "Michael West". If I am offered million dollars to tutor you on grammar, I shall decline in toto. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by coolitempa(f): 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Duru1:

Please consult your "Michael West". If I am offered million dollars to tutor you on grammar, I shall decline in toto. grin grin

As expected...... grin...nothing of substance to add other than more chest beating...... grin
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Duru1(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
coolitempa:

As expected...... grin...nothing of substance to add other than more chest beating...... grin

I guess loudmouth is an inherent trait among certain group of people in Nigeria. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
menix:

U like smacking teeths, hope u ain't related to Suarez..

lmaoooo
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by wytecat: 1:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Double post
ArodewilliamsT:
coolitempa how far do you also want 'one zoogeria' because you don't want to be a FULL TIME christian slave under muslim fulani+yoruba Oduarewastan? grin

yoruba muslims like Ishaq Akintola will be used as a proxy of the caliphate to behead christian yorrobers if they don't convert to the alarokoba religion. I really do not blame the yoruba christians if i were them, i'd be scared sh1t of the Biafran reality too. grin

cc: aareonakakanfo, vedaxcool, mayoroflagos, wytecat,
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by wytecat: 1:24am On Oct 07, 2015
I've always made it known that we don't belong in the same country, and for us to be great Nigeria must be divided into at least 5 countries.

So now you don't want biafra because your enemies will be beheaded or what exactly are you saying?

Most Yoruba born Muslim youths are Christians now, and no where in the world can Islam be shoved down anyone's throat, not even you Ibos with love of money have converted in droves.

Forget who goes to the same country with who, fight for your biafra and stop looking in the rearview mirror and throw tantrums whenever the thought of the reality in your graveyard region hits you.

Ibos are slaves to the entire country now and can only be worse when economic woes of your sandwiched people bite hard in biafra with no minority to fleece on.

ArodewilliamsT:
coolitempa how far do you also want 'one zoogeria' because you don't want to be a FULL TIME christian slave under muslim fulani+yoruba Oduarewastan? grin

yoruba muslims like Ishaq Akintola will be used as a proxy of the caliphate to behead christian yorrobers if they don't convert to the alarokoba religion. I really do not blame the yoruba christians if i were them, i'd be scared sh1t of the Biafran reality too. grin

cc: aareonakakanfo, vedaxcool, mayoroflagos, wytecat,

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Balkan(m): 1:38am On Oct 07, 2015
StBlack1:
@jayfolarin

The North and West have never and can never be one. Just like you see Ibos living amidst us doesn't mean we are one with them. With that noted, the best our present generation should do is ensure we correct the mistakes made by our old and useless politicians by making the SW better and eliminating chances of political relevance for strangers.
you are more of stranger Lagos than an Igbo man. Go to Osun State where you belong
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by SUBWAY101(m): 3:27am On Oct 07, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Some yorubas creating silly threads since the BCs. Just look at how the so-called OP is subliminally denigrating the muslims among his own people just to please ibo Christians.Apparently he will rather be in a country with ibo christians than yoruba muslims. You for kuku pack go anambra na since the Yoruba muslims around you have detonated bombs in your house otondo. cheesy grin

God bless you bro. I I am actually worried about some Yoruba peeps here posting trash about Nigeria shouldnt split, we have nothing in common with Yeebhoe, Hausa or anyone. We are better alone, this thread is annoying.
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by SUBWAY101(m): 3:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Balkan:
you are more of stranger Lagos than an Igbo man. Go to Osun State where you belong

Why are you not proud of your region that you had to be fighting over someone else state. Its a big shame bro, Is Lagos your state of Origin? Na wa for you bro.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 07, 2015
SUBWAY101:

God bless you bro. I I am actually worried about some Yoruba peeps here posting trash about Nigeria shouldnt split, we have nothing in common with Yeebhoe, Hausa or anyone. We are better alone, this thread is annoying.

✓✓✓✓✓
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by kingzizzy: 6:40am On Oct 07, 2015
Even though Igbos are spread out all over Nigeria and beyond the world, the idea of a separate,independent nation is an irresistible idea to most Igbos. Nigeria breaking up is just a matter of time and it might have nothing to do with Igbos. Nigeria is just a fictitious creation of the White Man and such things never stand the test of time. One of the main reason why I want my fellow Igbos to separate from Nigeria is because we Igbos cannot be in a country were religious fundamentalism exists. We cannot be in a country where Boko Haram exists. Igbos must regain their freedom which the British stole to create Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by kernel501: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2015
jayfolarin:

Ooshey baddest! *lil kesh' voice*

Forreals tho, nobody is going anywhere.. The main agitators for self determination are the most scattered people in nigeria. If igbos' total population is 60million, more than 35million live and work outside the southeast. That to me doesn't look like a group ready to secede.

My brother... Germany is same size as Igboland, with 80,000,000 population and many other countries.
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by kernel501: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Catalonians made sure their region is ahead in terms of anything in Spain before their agitation. It's believed that they are needed more and have unity. Such cannot be said of your region.

Please tell me two sectors your tribe is better than the Igbos... Commerce, education, technology,sports,industrialisation, Properties GDP per person. etc
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Balkan:

Homelessness shouldn't trouble you into denying your fatherland. Better still, involve yourself with the politics of achieving Bianca rather than been ashamed of your father's land. It's not that hard to accept the reality of been a non-native of Lagos.
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Balkan(m): 7:55am On Oct 07, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Why are you not proud of your region that you had to be fighting over someone else state. Its a big shame bro, Is Lagos your state of Origin? Na wa for you bro.
it is more of an Igbo state than yoruba state. Are you from Lagos state? Why can't you be proud of your state.

You are from Osun State so don't talk about Lagos state because Igbos are legislators in Lagos state.

Stop this your obsession about Lagos please!

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Balkan(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2015
StBlack1:

Homelessness shouldn't trouble you into drying your fatherland. Better still, involve yourself with the politics of achieving Bianca rather than been ashamed of your father's land. It's not that hard to accept the reality of been a non-native of Lagos.
Lagos is No man's land.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by SUBWAY101(m): 11:47am On Oct 07, 2015
Balkan:
it is more of an Igbo state than yoruba state. Are you from Lagos state? Why can't you be proud of your state.

You are from Osun State so don't talk about Lagos state because Igbos are legislators in Lagos state.

Typical gala seller, always making noise. I am a Lagosian from both side of my parents- Awori/Epe, I will continue to laugh you. Its only a bastard that deny his own state/region to claim other people's own, its really a big shame. You are in your erosion ravaged village but arguing over someone else ancestral land, you need to be shot in the head for being foolish.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by therevelation2: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2015
StBlack1:

[s]Homelessness shouldn't trouble you into denying your fatherland. Better still, involve yourself with the politics of achieving Bianca rather than been ashamed of your father's land. It's not that hard to accept the reality of been a non-native of Lagos.[/s]

Cursed monkey from ekiti state, go back to your village damilola aribisala, you are not from Lagos State, allow the owners of Lagos state to run their thing. Why are you ashamed of your ekiti heritage damilola?
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by therevelation2: 10:18am On Oct 08, 2015
Balkan:

bro, don't mind that monkey. damilola aribisala aka StBlack1 is from ekiti state and he is ashamed of his ancestral forests....... grin
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by sawhite: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2015
jameseva:

It's a matter of time before Nigeria splits you say, it's an agitation that will calm down overtime I say. When everybody eventually realise in the coming years that we are stuck in this country together and nobody is going anywhere, we will all strive to make things better. I, like the op, believe in a better Nigeria ahead.
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by sawhite: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2015
jameseva:
Meanwhile, this are the kind of posts we should see on NL. It kinda helps to strengthen peace and national unity in tensed quarters.
guy kal to get ur original winter jacket nd also hawes and curtis shirt @cheap price 08094835012
Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by elisra(m): 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
BALLOSKI:
I went to somewhere in Kano state called 'butubu' and saw an ibo man selling provisions there . I shouted ' nna, Wetin u De do for this kain place?', he responded by saying , ' this is like my home. I hardly travel home(east) sef". This goes to show the main ibo don't care about biafra , but their businesses. They are unlike the jobless ones you see on nairaland beating chest.
israelis are all over europe and America but they have a national homeland.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:

The Agitation for Biafra preceeded my being and it's consciousness will outlive all of us include your greatgrandchilldren. FACT!
I, like many Easterners didn't read about Biafra on the pages of newspapers, I read about Biafra from international writers beginning at age of 10.
Listen up buddy,The Biafran consciousness is 'unkillable'.Let me tell you those with Biafran consciousness. That Emeka who is coming tops in your class, Ifeoma the co-worker that you see everyday at work, Amaechi the businessmen whom your sister wants to marry in lagos, Ekene that runs his father's shop at kano, Ndifreke that sings in your church choir, and so on. Biafra lives in their consciousness, make no mistake about it, they might not discuss it with you- a yoruba + hausa, but they are WELL AWARE that you murdered millions of their kind in collaboration with the fulani to keep them in a damnNATION called nigeria because you wanted oil.

They are not fools, they are just bidding their time. If i were you, i won't be voluntarily fo.olish.
[b]
My Brother u said a powerful truth many Nigerians hardly hear.. i was watching Gowon making a statement after the civilian war and in act of condemning Ojukwu he called him a coward that led his people to war and ran away.. In my thought i was imagining what him Gowon was thinking, maybe after Ojukwu become irrelevant, Igbos would forget about their struggle to secede from Nigeria.

My Father was young, very young, not up to ten years during Biafran war, nobody thought me about the war, unless stories i heard from my granny..

But see it, i grew up in Nigeria always looking out for my own country, and this feeling came to me subconsciously and not a matter of brain washing but merely living across states with different tribe in Nigeria, it became clear to me that Igbos are not meant to be in same country with some folks hence the need for a country. so like u said i think the need to seceded from Nigeria is an inborn thing in Igbos home and abroad and will continue till its achieved [/b]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Reason Nigeria Will Never Split - My Opinion by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 08, 2016
Balkan:
Lagos grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Murtala Mohammed's 77th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Why We Are Yet To Retrieve $15m Seized By South Africa From Jonathan’s Govt; AGF / Military Employs Fishermen, Farmers To Search For Missing Dapchi Schoolgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.