Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting (56890 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property / Nigerians React To Diezani's New Look / Billion Dollar Properties Belonging To Diezani's Alleged Accomplice, Kola Aluko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Lincoln275(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2015
I don't wanna say what's in my mind to dz woman...........
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by ibkgab001: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Ole diran
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by favelli(m): 7:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Make them dey expose them selves

You guys should please check out my new track promise you won't be disappointed http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d38caabb thanks
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by TreasuredGlory: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2015
What shall it profit a man if he shall gain the whole world and lose his soul?
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by shegelu: 7:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Innocent until proven guilty

2 Likes

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by abubkhr: 7:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Who do you mean being her mother is not a crime. Pls be fair in whatever we do in life. If you have facts state it simple.
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by kosokoadeyemi: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2015
Rogues!!!like mother,like daughter
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2015
Yorubas will die because of this woman. Lol....they know they can't become Petroleum minister in their lives no matter how long they lick the Hausa Fulani yansh.

3 Likes

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by niggi4life(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2015
Bishop4bella:

I would have love ur comment but abuse her mum which suppose not to be so.

#show some respect if u want ur mum to be respected.

What goes around comes around.
What are you saying this man? This is a woman who looted the Government funds(A thief obviously) if it were a commoner she would have been stoned dead, disgraced and naked, Her mum who assisted her in the stealing of the country's funds is being showed and you dare say she should not be abused?
That is how you guys praise corporate thieves who should be thrown behind bars, no wonder the country is not growing.

NB: i will never respect a thief and her mother or any of her family members too, not even a Big thief like Diezani who has caused millions of Nigerians to suffer. To Hell with her mum..... nonsense angry

3 Likes

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Phame: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2015
stinggy:
Both of them so pretty you'll almost want to forgive their sins...
thinking like that makes you a corrupt person or having a corrupt tendencies.
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2015
My own mum use to tell me stealing is not good How come her own mama didn't tell her d same? Mama and pikin playing neyma nd messi for corruption.. END TiME Things..

1 Like

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by free2ryhme: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2015
May calamity upon calamity, weeping, mourning, sorrow and destructions befall all the looters of Nigeria's wealth. May the blood of Nigerians who died as a result of the looting of our treasuries cry against the looters. May their children's children never know peace in life. May they all be clothe with the garments of sorrow from now on, unless they return the loot and repent. "Amen"

1 Like

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Sexxymom(f): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2015
what a man can theif, a woman can theif BETTER.....

1 Like

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by jane121: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2015
If she needed the respect she won't have taken part in the criminal activities,like mother like daughter.
Bishop4bella:

I would have love ur comment but abuse her mum which suppose not to be so.

#show some respect if u want ur mum to be respected.

What goes around comes around.
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Haywhymido(m): 7:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Igwe9:
Poverty can lead you insane, how on earth are people abusing somebody's mother even when court has not even found the person guilty not to talk of the mother?
Fyi, £27000 is just about N8million naira.
so U mean to say we shd let go of #8mil bah?
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2015
They all have dog faces and we all know dogs are synonimous to "thieving".

I said it before, Madueke's family only happened to steal public fund cos they were opportune to do so. In the absence of such, they'll gladly steal neighbours' goat and bunch of plantain. Their faces look so thievy.

1 Like

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by IceMan85(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2015
dayo23:
show respect to who undecided Did u know in some countries in the world if u stole one naira of tax payers money is not just an offense but straight sentence to dead.....she for respect her self by not stealing our money in the first place, her attitude calls for it
Via how old are you?
The court has not proof her guilty and you here laying insults to a woman that is old enough to be your grandmother. please just stop this!
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by benjsniper33: 7:47am On Oct 06, 2015
dayo23:
It obvious from the looks.....she did not only inherit her mother's looks she also inherit her Barbaric criminal attitude. This is wat scientist called "Criminal inheritance"

Buhari till 2023
todays Blessings shall never elude you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by bewla(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2015
like mother like daughter frog eye
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2015
santosesq1:
Wats special about recovering loot ? Wat will the loot be used for ?

To be further looted by the looted looters.

1 Like

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by saintandsinnerz: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2015
dayo23:
It obvious from the looks.....she did not only inherit her mother's looks she also inherit her Barbaric criminal attitude. This is wat scientist called "Criminal inheritance"

Buhari till 2023
And what did you inherit from your mother? Why must you idiots condemn somebody before the courts even do so? Wait before they are condemned before you unleash your loose mouth
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Ujupsy: 7:55am On Oct 06, 2015
I still want to know why all this kind of money will be involved here why millions of people are languishing in poverty some times it bitter how far people go when it comes to money
That brought to mind how Akuyili return £12,000 meant for her medical expenses, this she returned cos she was not treated after all ,must Nigerians be breeds of robbers and thieves,some mothers who are to shape our society are the ones bringing it to crumble

1 Like

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by jacoik(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2015
stinggy:
if I slap u ehhh
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2015
dayo23:

Buhari till 2023

Yoruba n Hatred + jealousy are like Bread n butter.
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Pennywise(m): 8:00am On Oct 06, 2015
The most annoying thing is that she is so dull and unintelligent. She spent 10 good years reading architecture. she comes to Nigeria and lies to spdc she has 5yrs work experience in 1993 when she graduated in 1992. 1yr later she is made HOD. All these are in public domain. Undenied, unrefuted. Howard university where she graduated says Diezani Agama is male. For all we know this woman may be an impostor-greedy unashamed lied and possibly bleeped her way to the highest offices in the land.

1 Like

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2015
Sanchez01:

You had better not let looks fool you. If it has been by looks, I'm sure God would have overlooked Lucifer's sins. The mother no try at all.

True......hahahaha grin grin
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Pennywise(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba n Hatred + jealousy are like Bread n butter.

Which is why your life will continue to be miserable and remain never employed even at 40.

Your N500/post contract will expire soon. Tell me what will you do then? look for another corrupt public official in distress, this time if Yoruba distract attention by cursing Ibos?

2 Likes

Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by stevecantrell: 8:17am On Oct 06, 2015
stinggy:

Forg...What ?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah !
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by spotusOMAR: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2015
[color=#550000][/color]OMO na which kind mother be dx wey dey back her daughter 4 dx age to do bad thingx.................................................................
PMB 2030
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by kokoA(m): 8:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Show me your mother and I will tell you who you are.
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by Basdkg(m): 8:23am On Oct 06, 2015
like mother like daughter even her criminal attitude she is copy it
Re: See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting by secretsofpeace(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2015
dayo23:

Buhari till 2023

Since you have the mind to abuse this innocent (assumed innocent until found guilty) grandmother, then your own mother if you have any is a petty thief. You are such a low life and i can't even believe some useless nairalanders are actually giving you likes for this thrash.... show us a picture of your witch mother so we can access her and place her where she rightly belongs......Olodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female APC Agent Arrested For Vote-Buying In Ede / IPOB Member Releases Bedroom Pictures With Wife Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Viral Video / Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.