Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,264 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Birthday See The Gifts Glo And Martial Gabe To Mi Abaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Birthday See The Gifts Glo And Martial Gabe To Mi Abaga (672 Views)

Ali Baba Celebrates His 53rd Birthday. See Then Vs Now Photos / Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" / MI Abaga Celebrates Erica Okundaye's 30th Birthday With Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday See The Gifts Glo And Martial Gabe To Mi Abaga by edwapkalmeed(m): 6:11am On Oct 06, 2015
CEO of Chocolate Music Group is 34 years today, October 4. M.I Abaga is a Nigerian hip hop recording artist who has won several awards and nominations such as Musician of the Year (Modemen Awards in 2008), Best Hip Hop Artist (City People Awards). Back then in Jos, he teamed up with his brother,Jesse Jagz , Ice Prince , Ruby, Threadstone, Lindsay, Moses (Elbulk),E kelly to form a record label, called LOOPY records, and they perform every Sunday at an open bar, with a theme tagged Jam Session. M.I was later signed to the Chocolate City company. M.I once revealed his celebrity crushes and they are 5 in number; Rita Dominic , Genevieve Nnaji , Zainab Balogun , Bonang Masheba & Doris Okafor .

Re: Birthday See The Gifts Glo And Martial Gabe To Mi Abaga by INTROVERT(f): 6:19am On Oct 06, 2015
glo for give am Rangerover015 na.
Re: Birthday See The Gifts Glo And Martial Gabe To Mi Abaga by philfrey08: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
glo for give am Rangerover015 na.

See as the cake maa bend... grin
Whn pple still confuse where my guy bin from chad or taraba... GLO with pride my broda jare
Re: Birthday See The Gifts Glo And Martial Gabe To Mi Abaga by Savigne(f): 6:35am On Oct 06, 2015
God bless your new age Tallest... Dont worry I'm sending mine in a bullion van
Re: Birthday See The Gifts Glo And Martial Gabe To Mi Abaga by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 06, 2015
OK.
Re: Birthday See The Gifts Glo And Martial Gabe To Mi Abaga by hatux: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2015
Them try...
Re: Birthday See The Gifts Glo And Martial Gabe To Mi Abaga by Omotayor123(f): 7:05am On Oct 06, 2015
Not bad.. Hbd to him.

(1) (Reply)

Gross; Oh Cynthia Morgan WTF Is This???? / International Music Stars Who Derive Inspiration From Fela / We Are Getting There! Kylie Jenner Shares Another Sexy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.