Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" (2221 Views)

Shock As Wizkid’s 11-year-old Tweet To MI Abaga Resurfaces / Rema’s Dumebi Video: "It's For Secondary School Students" - Twitter Users React / M.I Abaga Performs Inside Pool At His ‘rendezvous’ Album Listening Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by 007author(m): 5:32am On Feb 10, 2018
MI abaga set the twitter on fire with the released of his surprise album titled "Rendezvous the playlist" it features great artists like Casper Nyovest, Falz,AKA,Wande Coal, Ajebutter22 etc

Here are some reactions from twitter users

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by 007author(m): 5:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Igwe 2pac and Vic O are on it too grin grin

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by Nobody: 5:37am On Feb 10, 2018
ok
Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by Thewesterner(m): 5:55am On Feb 10, 2018
The incredible Mr Incredible
Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by 007author(m): 6:02am On Feb 10, 2018

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by Nogodye(m): 6:07am On Feb 10, 2018
MI the only Nigeria rapper i knew...
Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by SIMPLYkush: 6:09am On Feb 10, 2018
M.I be feeling like one god in naija... if i slap that his short head that is like okpa he will know.... no versatility, no creativity, nothing nothing, only talking about beef.... why can't Nigerian artistes talk about something else, why cant they talk about people depression like logic, talk politics like kendrick, talk religion like chance the rapper?
but still on still, this amateur MI is still the best in naija so far, just because some useless lil kesh, scales, olamide chose to be stupid with their brains, doing fuji in the name of rap... God punish buhari

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 10, 2018
as a rap fan...i think it's bout time M I brings us Kendrick Lamar, rickross, drake and all em hardcore Yankee rappers from the other side.

m i is the redefinition of rap game in Africa. ..
Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by Ekiseme(m): 6:57am On Feb 10, 2018
Nice, let me look for where to download it.
Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by mexxmoney: 7:33am On Feb 10, 2018
Nogodye:
MI the only Nigeria rapper i knew...
There's this new kid I just heard recently, his name is Ladipoe, you should listen to one of his songs. The problem with rap in Nigeria is that the people and system has embraced mediocre street rappers like olamide and phyno and it's their kind of rap that fetches you money and rave reviews in Nigeria now so many real rappers have either diverted to singing or have been relegated to the background. What Nigerians don't know is that the kind of street rubbish they call rap can only be called rap locally, we can't be taken seriously out there with this rubbish. Imagine a rap genius like M.I is been disregarded in the country while olamide, phyno, zoro,lil kesh e.t.c are being celebrated as "rappers". That's why the South Africans will continue to rule the rap scene on the continent. Not because we don't have the talent that can give them a run for their money but because we relegate those who are truly talented rappers and celebrate and elevate mediocrity

6 Likes

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by Henrodah(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2018
The only rapper I listen too now after the golden era of rap 1980s to early 2000s is J Cole. M. I Abaga is cool for peeps who didn't experience the golden era of rap...... My favourite era was the gangsta rap era sha. I totally miss good music.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by stewatt(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Henrodah:
The only rapper I listen too now after the golden era of rap 1980s to early 2000s is J Cole. M. I Abaga is cool for peeps who didn't experience the golden era of rap...... My favourite era was the gangsta rap era sha. I totally miss good music.

Join the Trap team already
Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2018
M.I went hard on that album . cool
Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by wayne4loan: 9:18am On Feb 10, 2018
King mi abaga
Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by JohnnyBling(m): 9:21am On Feb 10, 2018
mexxmoney:

There's this new kid I just heard recently, his name is Ladipoe, you should listen to one of his songs. The problem with rap in Nigeria is that the people and system has embraced mediocre street rappers like olamide and phyno and it's their kind of rap that fetches you money and rave reviews in Nigeria now so many real rappers have either diverted to singing or have been relegated to the background. What Nigerians don't know is that the kind of street rubbish they call rap can only be called rap locally, we can't be taken seriously out there with this rubbish. Imagine a rap genius like M.I is been disregarded in the country while olamide, phyno, zoro,lil kesh e.t.c are being celebrated as "rappers". That's why the South Africans will continue to rule the rap scene on the continent. Not because we don't have the talent that can give them a run for their money but because we relegate those who are truly talented rappers and celebrate and elevate mediocrity
"Ladipo in d building r u down"

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by carik(m): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2018
JohnnyBling:

'I love the way your body bounce'

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by genius43(m): 10:13am On Feb 10, 2018
M.I Abaga is a rap demigod in Nigeria.

All these phony boys(they know themselves) should pick a pen and take notes.
Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by mexxmoney: 11:18am On Feb 10, 2018
JohnnyBling:

Yeah, that's him!!!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by Neminc: 11:26am On Feb 10, 2018
JohnnyBling:

Yeah u really need to show me are you down?
Ah, Ladipo!! That kid get smooth lines o. I hope he keeps it up and not be a one hit wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by dkronicle(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Watin MI dey sing.. Abeg park well and listen to king burna boi

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by Jokerman(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
M.I be feeling like one god in naija... if i slap that his short head that is like okpa he will know.... no versatility, no creativity, nothing nothing, only talking about beef.... why can't Nigerian artistes talk about something else, why cant they talk about people depression like logic, talk politics like kendrick, talk religion like chance the rapper?
but still on still, this amateur MI is still the best in naija so far, just because some useless lil kesh, scales, olamide chose to be stupid with their brains, doing fuji in the name of rap... God punish buhari

Bro... I miss Dagrin...
Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by Jokerman(m): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2018
I m still pained by Dagrin's death.... by now all these rappers head for don correct....

See reminisce, XP, Naeto c, cartiair etc... just disappeared from rap after Dagrins demise, even ruggedy baba sef....

Now only MI....

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by Henrodah(m): 6:14am On Feb 11, 2018
stewatt:

Join the Trap team already
Hehehehehe.
Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by Nychillax(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Dude is over hyped Nd always yearn gibberish, listen to his "Fix up Yer life" see how he is forming as if he is 9ja god of rapper, throwing jabs on other rapper as if he is the one that schooled them.

I rep vector da viper,MI is just an overrated artist.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users React To MI Abaga New Album "Rendezvous" by PqsMike: 9:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
So sad dagrin had to die...... Can't stop listening to his rap verses...

Tracks like Ghetto Dreams, Swag(File} .... the delivery is out of this world....slow and hot...

My heart bleeds anytime I remember dagrin....

aside a couple of old school rappers like Gino, sauce.. etc....

M.I be forming king Kong... Well, not his fault now.... Na because competition no dey...
Olamide is no longer a rapper, he's a fuji musician.

My best dagrins verse of all time :-)

Won so pe mokuru/
Oshe, modupe mokuru/
Modabi guru, Nisuru, torimoburu/
Toba fe tabi guguru, ko ya gbenudake bi nuru/
Tori molebeja bi eran kuru tio Niwo, tio niru/
Mikinshe arupo, minshe Ronaldo but mo goal/
Tim ba timbo, edide nle, eyin rappers kilenwo/
Emini best, emi ni yes, but eyin lerupo/
All my niggaz sheti Jeun, emi o Raye, shetiyo/
Eya fabigbin, come do tha real thing/
All Ma wazobia people this one na new thing /
Ebami womoto fine, Toni ikebe nla/
Mi fomo to ni fo, ta beela

R.I.P DAGRIN

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Hot Wrestling Twins Who Have An Uncanny Resemblance To Singer, Usher / Taylor Swift Now Dating An AFRO AMERICAN Guy / One Was Taken With Iphone 11 And Another With OPPO Reno 2, Which Is Which ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.