Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. (4154 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii Stuns In Head-Shot Photos / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Palmwinetapper: 6:12am On Oct 06, 2015
The 27 year old ex beauty queen stood out from her peers.

Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by INTROVERT(f): 6:14am On Oct 06, 2015
outstanding and outshining

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Palmwinetapper: 6:14am On Oct 06, 2015
INTROVERT:
outstanding and outshining
yes, very much so
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Savigne(f): 6:29am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm...Its a queenly gathering. They are all beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by philfrey08: 6:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Beauty is in the pupil of the beholder

Pls, who is now the Munachi?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by meimoks(f): 6:31am On Oct 06, 2015
cool
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by hatux: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Ex beauty queen my foot! Since when....undecided

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Palmwinetapper: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2015
philfrey08:
Beauty is in the pupil of the beholder

Pls, who is now the Munachi?
the fairest one
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Palmwinetapper: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2015
hatux:
Ex beauty queen my foot! Since when....undecided
since 2007. Why you so bitter?
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2015
Fine geh

That's how I fu cked one pretty geh at the weekend her pu ssy be like fried rice like say make I just put salad dey chop am!! I suck the pu ssy I wan die

fines girls rule!!

fuc k manners!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Nothing special about her. they are all beautiful. she's even the shortest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Omotayor123(f): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2015
undecided
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by HighQue007: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2015
she is cute
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Omotayor123(f): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:
grin I tire oooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by hatux: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
since 2007. Why you so bitter?
Now it's 2015... Living on past 8years glory, aren't you ashamed of yourself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2015
The Poster 6 Posts Above Me Is A Clown And A Nuisance. Period!
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Omotayor123:
grin I tire oooo
I no get time to sing praise for one yeyebrity
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Palmwinetapper: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:

how is she yeye?
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Palmwinetapper: 12:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
hatux:
Now it's 2015... Living on past 8years glory, aren't you ashamed of yourself
past glory? Its what brought her to fame
Omotayor123:

grin I tire oooo
tire den
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Palmwinetapper: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Oyind17:
she's very special. What does her height have to do with everything?
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
You said "she fine pass them" that's why I point out my dislike
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by larryUG(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Munachi, I wanna tell u d truth. Stop deceiving Urself. U are not relevant, honestly find something meaningful and do. Engage in acting, modeling or having an ngo. The fact that u r ur own publicity secretary shows dt u ain't popular in anyway. Ain't u ashamed that any issues dt deals with u must be posted by u? Y don't other posters have time to post urself. Pls stop, work harder and d attention u seek will come to u. Deal with it Muna

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
larryUG:

Munachi, I wanna tell u d truth. Stop deceiving Urself. U are not relevant, honestly find something meaningful and do. Engage in acting, modeling or having an ngo. The fact that u r ur own publicity secretary shows dt u ain't popular in anyway. Ain't u ashamed that any issues dt deals with u must be posted by u? Y don't other posters have time to post urself. Pls stop, work harder and d attention u seek will come to u. Deal with it Muna
Miss celebrity meet your special adviser
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Michellla(f): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
larryUG:

Oyind17:

[quote author=larryUG post=38722854]
Munachi, I wanna tell u d truth. Stop deceiving Urself. U are not re honestly find something meaningful and do.blicity secretary shows dt u ain't popular in anyway. Ain't u ashamed that any issues dt deals with u must be posted by u? Y don't other posters have and d attention u seek

is this the real muna or just someone behind the moniker?
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Palmwinetapper: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
larryUG:

oh that's why Linda ikeji just posted about her you fool. Go look. Stop the hatred too.
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Palmwinetapper: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=Michellla post=38725778][/quote] I'm not muna you daft bat
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Michellla(f): 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I'm not muna you daft bat
Palmwinetapper:
Palmwinetapper:

yes muna cant be this shockingly retaarded.
you need help
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Palmwinetapper: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Michellla:

yes muna cant be this shockingly retaarded.
you need help
again I'm not muna so keep it moving you dumb bat
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Palmwinetapper: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
again I'm not muna so keep it moving you dumb, smelly nigerian bat
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Nature8(m): 8:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
Savigne:
Hmmm...Its a queenly gathering.
They are all beautiful

They're beautiful just like you Savigne.. You really look like Rihanna.. Is she (Rihanna) your sister?
Re: Munachi Abii Snaps Photo With Fellow Ex Beauty Queen But Fine Pass Them. by Palmwinetapper: 3:30am On Oct 13, 2015
Nature8:

They're beautiful just like you Savigne.. You really look like Rihanna.. Is she (Rihanna) your sister?
gerrout!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Commedian Akpororo Looking Soo Unkempt/broke..see Photos / [PICS] Celeb Leak - Model Brittney Stuns With Her Banging Scoopy B00bs! / See Photos Of Prince Harry’s Ex-girlfriends As They Arrive The Royal Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.