Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) (22995 Views)

Iyanya, Ita Giwa, Lilian Esoro At Calabar Carnival 2015 (Photos) / Top Best 5 Naija Music Video Directors Of 2015(photos) / Top Nigerian Celebrities Blessed With A Child In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by joystickextendr: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2015
are those naira bills littered on the floor?

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by Lilyomi(f): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2015
Whoever made da last but two up is her rival or crush she rejected. C make up! No offense
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by czarr(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2015
flyca:
Miss this, miss that, face of this , face of that, most beautiful x and y

OP, What do you and your crew gain from deceiving these ladies? undecided
I just asked my brother this question now, b4 I saw ur comment.

Gullible girls everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2015
All this girls no fine kankan. Everything nah make up, they are all fake and ugly. They shouldn't be allowing all this contestant to be using make for beauty contest. It doesn't make any sense.
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 11:18am On Oct 07, 2015
flyca:
Miss this, miss that, face of this , face of that, most beautiful x and y

OP, What do you and your crew gain from deceiving these ladies? undecided
Shut up and gerrarihere, I smell jealousy
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by mrjojo: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2015
I think there is a relationship btw this alexreport of a person and the mod, all his Miss this,Miss dat thread always make FrontPage,abi he paid for exclusive ni?
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by flyca: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Shut up and gerrarihere, I smell jealousy

Lol. I smell lack of home training and frustration cool
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
flyca:

Lol. I smell lack of home training and frustration cool
Lack of home training you said, you're so daft for saying that, do you even know my age. Ugly girl, you better come over here make I manage marry you shocked shocked shocked
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by friends4ever(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
bruno419:
I only saw charly man...

still looking for charly boy

Mister boy aka teenager show your pic let's see how cute you're. You guys like cutting people down...can you confront charlie boy glasses not to talk of his personality. You need to grow up and move out of your parents basement or closest cool
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by friends4ever(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
chinoasa:
The gay man look gay kiss

He's not gay but straight...
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by flyca: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Damalex4luv:

Lack of home training you said, you're so daft for saying that, do you even know my age. Ugly girl, you better come over here make I manage marry you shocked shocked shocked

Ok grin
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by bruno419(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
friends4ever:

Mister boy aka teenager show your pic let's see how cute you're. You guys like cutting people down...can you confront charlie boy glasses not to talk of his personality. You need to grow up and move out of your parents basement or closest cool
are u done
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
flyca:

Ok grin
grin grin grin
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by flyca: 1:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
Damalex4luv:

grin grin grin

I wasn't laughing with you. undecided
Bye
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by Damalex4luv(m): 1:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
flyca:

I wasn't laughing with you. undecided
Bye
Hmmm, that's how you ladies always do shakara. PM me and let's talk.
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
bruno419:
I only saw charly man...

still looking for charly boy
...u gat me smilin! "May b wen u c charly boy, I will den laf"!
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by sabi99(m): 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
chinoasa:
The gay man look gay kiss
u said u are a UNN student......unn is my ALma Mater.....email me....
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
sabi99:
u said u are a UNN student......unn is my ALma Mater.....email me....
email u shocked
Maka y na
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by moyarhtohbadt(f): 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
Cool. Guys please help me win the #silverbirdvjsearch by liking my video on instagram @moh_og_ .God bless
Re: Charlyboy At The Crowning Of Face Of Culture In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) by lacum: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
INTROVERT:
charly

The guy in the third pic was my senior in Madonna university that year.. ugly boy. grin
he was my junior

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chigul And Jidenna Spotted Together / Eniola Badmus Tweets At Critics Of Her Swim Photos / Femi Kuti, Wizkid, Tekno Pictured Together At The Ongoing Felabration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.