Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) (3016 Views)

Thinking Like A Business Man Or Woman Breeding Dogs / Advice On Breeding Dogs In Portharcourt Needed... / Are You Interested In Making Money By Breeding Dogs And Working At Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 6:37am On Oct 06, 2015
Skirado Kennel Nigeria
Contact number:07087160372 (also available on Whatsapp)
+44 7459 868363(also available on whatsapp)
+44 7421 594750
Instagram: @skiradokennel
Facebook page: Skirado kennel Nigeria

We will post pictures of some of our breeding dogs here and you can also follow us on instagram and facebook to see videos

1 Like

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Chiefo : our upcoming breeding male Neapolitan mastiff, chiefo is a very intelligent dog that loves to please hoa owner, he has very good drive, big bone mass, good height lovely big head for a young male his wrinkles are in no way exxagerated, you need to come see him live to appreciate this lovely dog ,he loves chasing lizards and birds....follow us on instagram to aee video of chiefo that we'll be posting.

3 Likes

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2015
Duchess: Our lovely breeding female German shepherd, duchess is a very loving girl that loves to please, she is easy going but can be very protective of her family, Shes very good with children, duchess has a very good ear carriage lovely head, nice rear angulation, duchess has been mated to a very exceptoonal male and we are expecting lovely puppiws with nice rich pigmentation and nice structure..we posted q video of this lovely babe on instagram, follow us to view the video

2 Likes

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2015
Jay @ 4months: our lovely breeding rottweiler male, jay is a lovely dog, high drive and very intelligent, jay has one of the biggest bones you,ll ever see on a rottweiler, he has a nice head and over all structure, he loves to be around people, he loves his daily belly-rub routine....follow us on instagram to see mpee photos of this chap.

1 Like

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by Stancrus(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nice write up ur rott is a solid one big bones indeed he wil make a perfect stud when he grows up

1 Like

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by iykedare(m): 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
jjhh
Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by IRoyalkennel(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
ayooluwatoni,please help me criticize this

statement of purpose for visa

The desire to expedite my career development and to synchronize with the dynamics of the ever-changing world of engineering management spurred me to apply for a postgraduate diploma in Conestoga college. I am very sure that Conestoga college can afford me an in-depth knowledge in Construction Project Management which will provide me with an outstanding competitive advantage required to survive in a highly-competitive project management world.

A Higher National Diploma combined with a Postgraduate Diploma (in civil engineering) which I obtained at Yaba college of Technology and Federal University of Technology respectively, has furnished me with the basic knowledge of civil engineering. In the last seven years, I have had professional experience in Civil/Structural Engineering practice where I have had to undertake exceptional duties. These duties include; design, analysis and preparation of general arrangement of structural elements, 3 dimensional modelling of structures (StaadPro, Revit, CSC Orion), project supervision in conformity with drawings and design specifications, value engineering, stability and suitability tests on materials, etc. Moving up the organisational ladder, I have recently been promoted to the office of a project director. A project director in IAA Associates Limited (place of work) is expected to embrace project management as a way to control project cost, time and improve project quality.

Postgraduate studies in construction project management will be of great benefit to my country as monumental projects are being lined up for construction in some of the states. Despite Nigeria's involvement in some of Africa's tallest and most impressive structures, it still faces challenges such as increasing high construction cost, compromised quality and lack of adherence to scheduled time. The importance of a project manager can never be over-emphasised as he or she ensures that cutting cost, quick completion of projects does not compromise quality.
I have been involved with project teams saddled with the responsibilities of producing general arrangement of structures, designing and drafting of structural elements. Undergoing a construction project management course in Conestoga college will help me direct and coordinate human and material resources using management techniques to analyse potential risks, ensure functional requirements are met, maintain budget control, provide effective project schedule, hire and manage personnel.

I chose Canada as my preferred place of schooling because of its beautiful and safe environment, high standard of education and multicultural society. I want to pursue my postgraduate diploma at a reputable college with enhanced teaching methodology in Canada and Conestoga college simply fits that description. The courses, excellent research facilities, strong faculty played a major role in convincing me that Conestoga is the right place to further my studies. I am sure that it will go a long way in producing excellent results for my study interest. My present place of work, being one of the prominent firms that design and manage projects, mostly high rise

buildings, have been selected as future firm to handle some of the coveted projects on Eko Atlantic. Eko Atlantic is a planned city of government and private funded buildings which will be situated on lands reclaimed from the Atlantic ocean and there is no bigger motivation to get prepared for the next step in engineering management.
Going for a construction management project is of paramount importance to my career and so I have sort for my cousin to sponsor me through school. I have had a very close relationship with him and he has always helped me whenever the need arises.
Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by iykedare(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
IRoyalkennel:

U don miss road ooo... Carry ur Mata go meet babalawo...

sorry,i mistakenly put it here. kindly,unquote. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by IRoyalkennel(m): 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
iykedare:

sorry,i mistakenly put it here. kindly,unquote. Thanks

Done...

1 Like

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Princess: our breeding female south African mastiff(Boerboel), duchess is a large girl with lovely temperament, you'll always see a smile on her face, duchess came to us as a puppy from Southafrica.

1 Like

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nairobi beraga turi: nairobi one of our breeding female youngsters, she's a russian import her father is champion cash beraga turi and her dam is synora beraga turi, nairobi is a beaitiful girl with a ready to please attitude, currently we dont have good pix of her as shes going through her ugly stage, shes from a bloodline of dogs that are late starters, you wouldn't appreciate their quality at a young age expect for a trained eye that knows quality dogs, they turn out to be super dogs at three years of age, she's from a line of dogs that have big heads with nice deep visible stops, strong bones and strong character..... Whatch out for this girl, she'll produce monsters when the time is right.

Follow us on instagram @skiradokennel

1 Like

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
princess.

1 Like

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Obama

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2015
Kasha after a long play of fetch.

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2015
Jack

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
Youngest dog of the pack, nice height although he obviously need more weight.

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by Magpies(m): 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2015
nice doggies you gat they bruv

1 Like

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 10:27pm On Oct 21, 2015

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
One of our males

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by skiradokennel: 10:09am On Oct 28, 2015
Coming soon to Skirado Kennel

Re: Skirado Kennel (breeding Dogs) by monastik(m): 6:20am On Mar 28, 2016
IRoyalkennel:
ayooluwatoni,please help me criticize this

statement of purpose for visa

The desire to expedite my career development and to synchronize with the dynamics of the ever-changing world of engineering management spurred me to apply for a postgraduate diploma in Conestoga college. I am very sure that Conestoga college can afford me an in-depth knowledge in Construction Project Management which will provide me with an outstanding competitive advantage required to survive in a highly-competitive project management world.

A Higher National Diploma combined with a Postgraduate Diploma (in civil engineering) which I obtained at Yaba college of Technology and Federal University of Technology respectively, has furnished me with the basic knowledge of civil engineering. In the last seven years, I have had professional experience in Civil/Structural Engineering practice where I have had to undertake exceptional duties. These duties include; design, analysis and preparation of general arrangement of structural elements, 3 dimensional modelling of structures (StaadPro, Revit, CSC Orion), project supervision in conformity with drawings and design specifications, value engineering, stability and suitability tests on materials, etc. Moving up the organisational ladder, I have recently been promoted to the office of a project director. A project director in IAA Associates Limited (place of work) is expected to embrace project management as a way to control project cost, time and improve project quality.

Postgraduate studies in construction project management will be of great benefit to my country as monumental projects are being lined up for construction in some of the states. Despite Nigeria's involvement in some of Africa's tallest and most impressive structures, it still faces challenges such as increasing high construction cost, compromised quality and lack of adherence to scheduled time. The importance of a project manager can never be over-emphasised as he or she ensures that cutting cost, quick completion of projects does not compromise quality.
I have been involved with project teams saddled with the responsibilities of producing general arrangement of structures, designing and drafting of structural elements. Undergoing a construction project management course in Conestoga college will help me direct and coordinate human and material resources using management techniques to analyse potential risks, ensure functional requirements are met, maintain budget control, provide effective project schedule, hire and manage personnel.

I chose Canada as my preferred place of schooling because of its beautiful and safe environment, high standard of education and multicultural society. I want to pursue my postgraduate diploma at a reputable college with enhanced teaching methodology in Canada and Conestoga college simply fits that description. The courses, excellent research facilities, strong faculty played a major role in convincing me that Conestoga is the right place to further my studies. I am sure that it will go a long way in producing excellent results for my study interest. My present place of work, being one of the prominent firms that design and manage projects, mostly high rise

buildings, have been selected as future firm to handle some of the coveted projects on Eko Atlantic. Eko Atlantic is a planned city of government and private funded buildings which will be situated on lands reclaimed from the Atlantic ocean and there is no bigger motivation to get prepared for the next step in engineering management.
Going for a construction management project is of paramount importance to my career and so I have sort for my cousin to sponsor me through school. I have had a very close relationship with him and he has always helped me whenever the need arises.

thanks for this Post, i just downloaded csc orion at http://www.myengineering.com.ng/2015/01/csc-orion-free-download.html
http://www.myengineering.us/2015/01/csc-orion-free-download.html

CSC ORION CRACK
http://www.myengineering.us/2016/03/how-to-install-and-crack-csc-orion-18.html

(1) (Reply)

Not Sure What To Do With This Falcon / I Just Found A Stray Dog At My Gate / End Time Dog: A Dog Seen Smoking, Causes Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.